Park Honoring Beastie Boys Member Defaced With Swastikas And ‘Go Trump’ Tags

Why the fuck would anyone do this?

>uproxx.com/music/adam-yauch-park-defaced-swastikas-trump-tag/

Is Soros & Co. doing this? Doesn't look like Trump supporters would do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=webssTtoLDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey rabbi...?

>those borked as fuck swastikas

Oh come on...
Michael J Fox should be ashamed of himself.

....fuck... they really fucked that one up eh

If it were a neo-nazi alt-right white supremacist like the media says they'd be able to draw a fucking swastika correctly.

>Draw really shitty looking swastikas
>Think you're convincing anyone they were drawn by someone who would respect the symbol

For second there I thought it was a park for the Jerky Boys.
>I'll sue for punitive damages!

what did they mean by this?

Yeah a Nazi drew that abortion of a swastika

simple fact they dont know how to draw a swastika proves its not one of trumps supporters

Fucking hell.

This fake shit while I'm watching videos of blacks beat up whites they are never mentioned

Go Trumf?

>That swastica on the left
Alright you caught us. Which one of you autists did this?

>The video of the old man being beaten in the street and then having his car stolen because he supported trump never once hits mainstream media
>Someone drawing downs syndrome plus-signs on a wall is headline news
And they wonder why Trump won

There must be something that prevents Jews from drawing swastikas correctly, because everytime they do it they get it backwards.

Who woulda thunk it?

>That reversed swatiska, just in case to be sure one of them is the right one

IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD TO DRAW A FUCKING SWASTIKA

DRAW A PLUS SIGN AND THE ADDED LINES GO TO THE RIGHT

IF YOU'RE GONNA FALSE FLAG DO A PROPER JOB FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE YOU FUCKING COMMIE FAGS.

Beat me to it.

real Nazis would take their making their swastikas look good

Jews have no problem doing it. You can see all the dindus in the background. It was some young nigger.

>Doesn't look like Trump supporters would do this.

Yes, all Trump supporters are angels who would never do anything racist. Oh look, David Duke it tweeting again...

>those swastikas

I'm not even a nazi but it upsets me a bit. Wheres the effort?

That doesn't count as a swastika. Obviously a false flag, a true Patriot wouldn't botch it like that.

>Is Soros & Co. doing this?
bingo

>David Duke
You mean that Democrat funded faggot?

Bullshit. Trump supporters dont give a shit. We won.

Looks more like some retard alt left kids

lol

>Park Honoring Beastie Boys Member

what.

They won't draw crosses either, maybe its similar? That's how the term Kike got started, and why they refuse to use the + sign in mathematics in israel. Maybe they have applied the same logic to their second most hated symbol of all time.

Or it was some of those basketball americans in the background.

I Too Enjoy windmills and support thumb

David Duke the DNC operative?

How hard is it to draw a fucking swastika? Ancient primitive cultures have been doing it for literal centuries.

blacks dont tag for political reasons

It does not matter if Trump supporters actually did it cause people would find some bullshit way to defend them. And yes they would do this Yauch was born to a Jewish mother and a Catholic father, and infamously stood against Islamophobia in 1998 at the VMAs. That is all a Trump supporter need's to do some lame shit like this.

>cp

Shoo Shoo Pizza Podesta

Why the fuck would ANY "Trump supporter" waste time and tag the worst swastika in human history at some shitty rappers grave site?

It does not compute.

che-che-che-che-check it out!
wha-wha-wha-what the rabbi is doin'

That's a horrible fucking painting. The artist sucks.

well maybe it was to dark to see what they where doing and just fucked up cause they where in a hurry not to get busted buy someone

What do you expect the objects of his painting are shit so he did the best he could to improve it.
Love how all the pro Trump drawings try to take a about 100lbs off the fat ass.

no one gives a fuck about david duke. okay then, one muslim blows up an airport, all muslims must want to blow up airports too!

Cheese pizza in playground

they were doing this during the campaign too

anyone got that image of that older woman false flagging for hillary?

a real nazi knows how to draw a fucking proper swastika
autistic lefties

should have written trump was here

That's like a weird gang sign.

Anyone who has used paint before can

Why do liberals always seem to fail at making swastikas/manjis

like how fucking hard is it to make a + then add the lines after?

yes we do use the + sign, and the term Kike got started because your diaspora jews from the USA started calling the orthodox jews immigrating in the modern age, ironic...
only in some shitty elementary schools where the teachers are subhuman women

>Rationalizing

Ah, the good old "let us portray nazis as dangerous but also too stupid to draw their most important symbol" trick

Serious question.

Do Israeli Jews hate Diaspora (or European) Jews and vice versa?

Because Soros hates Israel.

only liberal tards do this. we have jobs, families and lives.

I believe the proper term is "spastika", sir

No, a jew did

Updated version

Kek I'm dying

>those swasticas

Looks like the dyslexic neo-nazis and Buddhist colonial officers have returned guise. We are fucked now.

Well Played

My fuckng sides

The fake news goyim

That looks like a swastika drawn by someone who has nothing to do with swastikas normally.

Hmmm.

I bet it's little nigglets on orders from they momma

Nobody from Sup Forums would fuck up a swastika that badly. Probably a leftist shit trying to false-flag.

It blows my mind everytime these fucktards fail to draw a swastika.
These people are complete idiots.

If I was to create a false flag I'd make sure I get it right.
These people obviously haven't done the least bit of research. They can't even figure out what a swastika looks like, what makes them think they can understand politics well enough to have an opinion on the president-elect?

It's gotta be one of Soros people or the dumb teens/young adults that blindly follow the "protest"/riot.

those fucked up swastikas
that GO Trump and not HEIL Trump

I can't stand it I know you planned it
I'm gonna set it straight, this watergate
I can't stand rocking when I'm in here
Because your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear
So while you sit back and wonder why
I got this fucking thorn in my side
Oh my God, it's a mirage
I'm tellin' y'all it's sabotage

Shoah on my sides

It is ALWAYS fucked up swaztikas
It is ALWAYS Trump written next to it
There's only two groups that link those two things together, and one of them draws swaztikas as a point of pride.

If it had happened once, maybe, but all over like this? To be so obvious just now during the interim?

Why would they do this?
Remains a secret i guess.

>Park Honoring Beastie Boys

whatcha got against the beastie boys?

Let me ask you.
Who was calling Trump "literally Hitler" during the campaign? It's the blow hard liberals doing this shit, it's a smear campaign.
I don't think they being paid to do it though, they just do it because they can.

>hating on MCA

Come on now. Your mother raised you better than that.

Oh vey my aksln

I feel conflicted, you have the unholy trips of truth yet you fuck with the Beastie Boys.

Seriously, who falls for this except for people who already believe it? So obvious these are false flag tags by hired democrat activists.

Beastie Boys are awesome. They and Bloodhound Gang were the shit in the 90s.

It's 100% false flag if they can't even do swastikas properly.
Any proud white nationalist would put effort into making it look proper and be embarrassed by this shit.
Any liberal would feel uneasy drawing a swastika and try to not make it look too authentic.

Why though? The beastie boys haven't said shit about this election. There would be no reason to do anything like that unless it was a false flag

hahahahaahahahahahahah

lel these retard false flaggers cant even swastika right

LOL cause Mike D is a jew? Adam is married to a flip? Gee I dunno....

They be white
they racist
DAS RITE MAINE

This, but probably some mexican or some blackfag because they don't even know how a swastika looks like.

A true nazi-man wouldn't mistake the swastika, holy shit.

Probably some libtard false-flagging but still whoever defaced that park deserves the shit kicked out of them for defiling MCA's memory. Beastie boys fucking kicked arse.

>(((David Duke)))

cucks masquerading as niggers

Anyone have the webm of the guy in CS that's drawing a botched swastika and gets shot in the head?

youtube.com/watch?v=webssTtoLDw