So, Star Wars just cast the dragon lady in their new Han Solo movie, and people are PISSED!

So, Star Wars just cast the dragon lady in their new Han Solo movie, and people are PISSED!

She beat out a number of W.O.C actresses.

Is Star Wars too white Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3478443/Star-Wars-hero-Luke-Skywalker-gay-says-actor-plays-Mark-Hamill.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will a Muslim woman ever see herself represented? UNLIKELY!

Well, they are supposed to be white (human) supremacists.

I hope they cave in so that Star Wars will die as a franchise and Emilia Clarke gets redpilled.

> W.O.C

You mean wog?

Star Wars Complete trash anyway who gives a shit

Has there ever even been a good nigress actress??

>you will live to see a star wars character wearing a burka in your life time

>Cast Muslim woman in a Star Wars role.
>She crashes her Xwing into the Empire fortress.

Star Wars began in 1977 and ended in 1983. Period. The shit prequels and these shit "post scripts" are garbage and get no thought.

Understandable since the new kike canon gave him a nigger wife

srsly.... DISNEY bought the rights... WHY THE FUCK DOES ANYONE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT STAR WARS

WHY is it always white liberals doing this shit? You hardly ever actually seeing minorities doing this.

To signal is to gain virtue, my young padawan.

Who the fuck fucking even cares?

TFA was a steaming pile of dogshit

Star Wars is literal fucking kiddy shit from the 70s

Let it die already

I know what virtue signaling is you faggot. But why are they doing it? Are there lives so fucking boring that they need to appoint themselves the champions of "pocs" for their pathetic little lives to be validated or do they just want to brag to people about how much of a great tucking person they are? Either way, why haven't these people be exterminated yet?

another over face surgeryied jew girl wit shitty genetics posing as some kinda wana be sex symbol
hollywood is fulla brainless noseniggers

orig 3 are best movies ever
remakes are communist faggotry liek star trek next generation
why does everythign suck since 1989?
capitalism is set to come roaring back

Which do you guys like better, the Yuuzhan Vong or Rakata?

The OT is fine, but best 3 movies ever? Get the fuck out of here and develop some taste please

Femme Fatale. Yeah, cause she's got a suicide vest and is ready to shout snackbar.

>If main cast doesn't have an exact copy of me I can't relate to the character!
I'm pretty sure I will never be a space wizard. That doesn't stop me from playing KOTOR 2, for example. This stupid fucking "I WANNA REPRESENTATION" meme needs either to end or mass produce pandering of the worse kind to shut those cunts up.

My god what awful writing. Do they get actual 3rd-graders to write for comic books now?

No one wants to see some backwards religion "represented" in their fucking sci-fi/fantasy movie

Go back to your own country, actually do something to improve it and maybe you won't have to be begging to be represented in another culture's art and entertainment.

>Star Wars remastered
>Luke Skywalker is recasted as a muslim women
Pottery.

Might as well call is Star Jurisdiction Wars because everyone who still cares about the damn thing seem to be SJWs, might as well have fitting initials.

MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING MOVIES IF IT PISSES YOU OFF SO FUCKING MUCH

I fucking love this shit. They don't understand how much damage they're doing to themselves in the eyes of the general public. SJWs are more harmful to their own cause than anything else.

Make your own movies in your own backwards country you fucking cretinous morons. Stop trying to slime a superior culture with your disgusting selves.

Won't matter, we're going to be outnumbered soon. Leftists plus non whites.

I really don't think so. Where they're going wrong is alienating the average white, and if Trump actually follows through on border enforcement, the Hispanic numbers will stop increasing like they've been. Black numbers have stayed pretty stable as a percentage.

Is emilia clark the chick from game of thrones?

I was pissed that they added a bunch of women in their movies. But shit, if the left is getting mad about white women in movies Disney should keep it going.

i would not be suprised

this. Star Wars has overstayed its welcome in media. While its past has been golden, it has slowly rotten with time, much like Canada :)

Holy fuck can these people just die

Same SJW cunts that write the stories in video games now.

That is why WoW, Star Wars (The Old Republic) and others are pure shit.

The amount of virtue signaling is also out of control. The passive aggressive gamme bullshit is really pissing me off - "it would be great to cast another white female..."

Science Fiction is taken over by people who HATE it. But they feel it is their duty to make sure anything "white" gets destroyed and erased.

I stopped caring about Star Wars when they changed it from Han Solo shooting Greedo to Greedo shooting first and missing at point blank range.

I also was disappointed at the fact that they replaced Boba Fett (Jeremy Bulloch) with a Maori actor (Temuera Morrison) for "diversity" reasons.

Temuera Morrison did a fine job as Jengo Fett and my knock against him is not due to his acting skills. He would have done well in another role.

For example I loved Billy Dee Williams as Lando Calrissian. He played that part perfectly.

But changing things to make things more Politically correct annoys me to no end.

I don't even want to watch the previews for Rogue One. Kyle Katarn IS rogue one. Dark Forces is something I remember. Not this skinny white chick beating up storm troopers.

I expect in the future they will retcon things like Indiana Jones and make him black or muslim.

don't get me fucking start. Marvel is doom. I'm glad I can read italian, dc and japanese comics.

According to a persistent rumor going around they could make Luke Skywalker gay.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3478443/Star-Wars-hero-Luke-Skywalker-gay-says-actor-plays-Mark-Hamill.html

why the fuck are SJW writers even hired?
who hires the writers? they should be ashamed of themselves, they are doing shit job

Surely there's some kind of rule in Islam where being heavily invested in things like entertainment is haram?

They should calm down, obviously Han Solo is going to be recast as a Syrian refugee who will impregnate her before the movie is over.

>who hires the writers?

(((you know)))

Don't know about the Rakata, but the yuuzhan vong were literally space jihadists that sperged out over the most insignificant shit. in fact they're not much different from political Islam, now that I think about it.

From what I gather Rakata are similar but I stopped following SW """lore""" long ago

Nah, that would be too much. The black storm trooper and that new pilot character are both gay already. Luke with be forcekin genderfluid.

The only canon I accept are the original three movies and the Heir to the Empire trilogy.

Narcisstic personality disorder. Not narcissism. The actual disorder. Neglected children that remember the only thing that got them love and attention early in life was crying and screaming. They adapted that.

>too white

pls explain

how does emilia clarke end up getting roles she has no talent.

kekkled way too hard at this

>rumor

Virtue signalling is the fucking answer, you cretin. They want people to see how virtuous they are. It makes them feel good. It makes them feel superior. It's not that hard to understand, is it?

I have the same question about Jennifer Lawrence. At least Clarke is hot. Lawrence is like a 6/10. She wouldn't stand out walking out in the middle of any major population hub.

She has some amazing DSL

> being this invested in a children's story
Get out of my Sup Forums
Reeeee!

Muslim Indiana Jones going around ancient temples and sights just to deface them.

>caring about any Star Wars related media that isn't the films, the Clone Wars films and the clone wars series

Pathetic

>be entertainment company
>silent majority of fans like product
>go on twitter or fan tumblrs
>see loud minority bitch about every little thing
>try to appease them
>lose profit
The Marvel Strategy. You would have thought Disney would learn.

I think Lawrence is hot as hell, but the scuttlebutt around her was always that she was a great beneficiary of the casting couch.

>not reading franco-belgian comics

Kill yourself, lasagnanigger

BARON MORDO IS BLACK! THE ANCIENT ONE IS AN IRISH CHICK! WONG IS STRANGE'S FUCKING TEACHER! KILL YOURSELF, MARVEL!

is emilia even white? i always thought she was like a 1/8th black, she is monkeyish.

I am 48 years old. When I was a kid we had comic books, books a few movies and on Saturday Morning we had cartoons. We didn't have the internet and smart phones.

We didn't have a lot of the things you take for granted today. Atari was just coming out, the arcades were where you went to play video games and the things you could do to entertain yourself was very limited compared to today.

Star Wars came out in 1977. I remember waiting in line with my dad and brother to go see it.

I loved Star Wars as a child. I had star wars sheets and pillow cases, star wars bedspread, Star wars t-shirts and posters. I even had a star wars watch (stolen from me at recess by black kids bussed into school - that's for another post)

I had a bunch of star wars cards (Stolen by a neighbor kid who was moving - he also stole my Commodore 64 computer but that's another post as well).

So you see Star Wars was a major part of my childhood. I loved the Stormtroopers and Boba Fett and Darth Vader.

I obviously stopped being obsessed with Star Wars when I got older. I had other things going on in my life. But Star Wars was always something I was very fond of and I had great memories of that franchise (going to see the movie with my dad and brother). Those memories are very precious to me.

So when Lucas started changing Star Wars it felt like he was going in and messing with my childhood memories. Han Solo became strait laced and someone who was a fair fighter. Not someone who was a smuggler and dirty fighter and womanizer.

If you don't see how Disney is using that franchise to go from telling a fun family tale to preaching SJW garbage is wrong and a bad omen for the future then you need to wake up.

Kids growing up today will be pushed into subtly hating "white men" and there will not be any positive male role model for them.

Gone are awesome characters like Han Solo and Darth Vader. Instead we have "girl power" characters who don't need no man!

But we already have tusken raiders.

What are worse the loud minority or the people who do what the loud minority says

i have the opposite view, i think white libtards virtue signal because in the back of their mind they know they are superior. its like when they don't care about other people but will freak out over animals and treat them better than their own family.

they would be bitter and hyper passive aggressive (like niggers on twatter) if they thought they might be inferior in any way. They're just insecure about it and feel the only way to flush the evil thoughts of how much better they are is to treat niggers like pets.

They will literally never be happy ever until all white roles are replaced.

No suicide bombers in Star Wars please.

Talibani Jones and Temple wrecked by ISIS will be the next movie.

holy shit this is perfect. bring back op #whitefeminism, the shitstorm is perfect.

They will never be happy with a decision made by anybody in this country, so we might as well remove them

She could play the stunt double for the third death star.

All she has to do is explode.

WHY WOULD IT BE BETTER WITH A COLOURED PERSON?

Don't they know IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR?

hey now

She definitely doesn't look full white. Maybe partly Mediterranean or Jewish?

oh

oH

OH

OOOOOHHHHH
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!1

whopee goldburgensteinowitz?

>all those tweets are from white people

EYO HOL UP
R U TELLING ME
*smacks lips*
EYO
HOL UP
*licks lips*
LEMME GET THIS RIGHT
EYO YOU TELLING ME
*smacks lips*
YOU TELLING ME
dat even blacks dont give a fuck?

>stronk independent mary sue who can do no wrong (in the show, never read the books) gets cast in the lead
>tumblrinas still complain

What the fuck do they want? A biracial genderqueer attack helicopter-kin?

Leslie Jones is alright

Tbh they probably just want more fat women so they can good about being fat hogs. The problem isn't that she's white, it's that she's a reasonable size,

meh

she's a shit actor
meaning she's perfect for a shit film like goy wars film

Just wait until the economy collapses and then suddenly women will be shitting themselves trying to get to strong men who can protect them. That's when the narrative will change.

Notice how all the people complaining are white. Fuck all of them.

Why not just have the lead play a nice looking alien girl? Anyone of any race can play one of those and I don't think people would mind a whole lot if it's some black girl in red skin makeup and a funny hat.
Plus it's not like it wouldn't fit the theme of a Rebel Alliance of various disenfranchised aliens going against a pro-human organization like the Empire.

The Empire isn't just pro-human. They are a white supremacist (human) organization, shitlord.

[rogered]

>being over 12
>liking star wars
get a fucking grip

How fucking retarded are these people? Don't like white people? Don't watch them in films. Only watch films with "people of color". The movie industry people just want to make money, so they cast who they think will bring in money. Emilia attracts more people than imaju karamasu, or sadaja jackson mcqueen sharkqueenya. Don't blame the industry, blame yourself. The industry rides the money wave, the people get to decide what that wave consists of. Don't complain about the industry when YOU are constantly supporting these films by paying for them.

yesh

You gun suck dis pussy nigga!!!

What would you do /pol?? You'd probably end up raped

This is because of gamergate, right?

totally

Ghostbusters flopped. That hurt this line of thinking. We just have to cut off the money and this will stop.

I don't mind diversity, but I loathe forced diversity.

Remember, these same babies want every HERO to be a POC Trans Minority Womyn but every VILLAIN to be a white man.

JJ Abrams had a white guy take over a POC role in Star Trek. It was Khan. It's even on wikipedia. HE WAS UNCOMFORTABLE WITH A PERSON OF COLOR IN A NEGATIVE ROLE!!!

Hey you niggers. you want more representation? It goes fucking both ways.

I blame Mass Effect and Bioware for ALL of this shit.

>representing muslims for literally no reason at all

but that would mean doing worse

I'm more annoyed they picked one of the worst goddamn actresses I've ever seen be elevated to A-list status

When did Star Wars become the poster child for equal opportunity?

It's just bizarre. I don't know if that's to blame the newest movies being objectively bland space shit but I can confidently say it doesn't help