Thanks, faggots

Political user here. 10 days out and I finally got the time to sit down and say thanks fuck you you bunch of fucking faggots.

Do any of you have any fucking idea how delicate your systems of government are? Did you ever think maybe it seems dense and complicated because you're too fucking dumb to understand how much actually goes in to making this shit function on a daily basis? Of course you fucking don't. I'm sitting in my office right now wondering what the fuck we're going to do. Paul Ryan is shitting himself with glee because he spent 10 minutes with our President-Elect and realized he doesn't have the slightest fucking clue what he's doing. That son of a bitch walks around here like he's John fucking Galt and is going to save America by privatizing all our social safety nets so hey, fuck you if you need insulin, the market's down this week. At least he's over on the House side and I don't have to deal with him personally, but I'd cut off a fucking nut to see Ted Cruz actually get some kind of appointment just so I didn't have to see his shit-eating face anymore.

Just so there's no confusion, we all fucking hate Ted Cruz. Every last one of us. He shut down the fucking government and we spent two weeks trying to undo his publicity stunt. He's been running for President since he got here and if there's one thing that brings a smile to my face every goddamn day it's knowing that he ended up sucking Trump's shriveled orange cock. But now the rest of us are trying to figure out what the fuck we're going to do with this nightmare scenario you shitstains dropped on us.

Let me clue you retards in on how this really works, or at least how it used to - we go out in front of the camera and talk shit about each other, and then we go meet in person and actually run the fucking country like civilized human beings and that's how it works around the entire fucking world, in the places where it does work.

Now you've given us this asshole.

gg no re LMAOOOOO

blah blah blah

You're welcome

If you aren't LARPing, maybe you should've helped uproot the garbage liars.

gg ez

>mfw I imagine Hillary dictating this post to Huma between howling, thunderous sobs

i want to play ^^

uh oh

>Oh please stop ruining my overly convoluted, stagnant, ineffective bureaucracy that hasn't been able to do its actual job for 20 years

El oh El.

UP BUM NO BABY get

you are going to hell

Fuck off, you LARPing gender studies major faggot.

tl;dr

Learn to whittle your rants down to concise talking points. Here's one for free.

>I'm a cuck.

You're welcome.

roooollin

Rolling plz no gayw

alright, I'll play.

Me so sahlee me hab tee bee shoe me makee das pwezidente

Go to sleep Obama........

You were inefficient cretins anyways.
Late 1870s until 1890 was the golden generation of politicians.

Also write a book or do some non-profit work, as you're clearly to actively contribute to society.

Pic very related.

Boo hoo.

Your arrogance fucked you.

The people decided an orange clown was just as good a leader as any of you shitstains.

He's promised to bring you back jobs that don't exist anymore. Was that not clear? Were you too busy jerking it to Kellyanne Conway to realize coal and steel aren't a thing? My state is blood red and we can't even afford a full school week anymore because we don't have shit to tax. And keeping people dumb is another tactic we all use, don't ever fucking doubt it. Get as woke as you can get, once we pull your high school civics course no one where I work sweats anything. There's a reason no one fights that hard for education.

But I can see that has bit us right in the fucking ass.

I'm at least relieved that when our new President's FCC appointee takes over internet fast lanes will finally be a thing and I'll be able to get back to a world you cunts can't afford to live in.

You think Hillary Clinton was the fucking problem with Washington? Do you have any idea how many honest to god pedophiles are walking through these halls? Kids are like a fucking currency here, and most of us have to smile and go along with it because the FBI isn't doing shit. You want to make America great again or whatever other bullshit slogan you want to rip off from Reagan, whose taint sweat Trump is not fit to sniff, maybe do something about the fucking horde of kid fuckers running your goddamn country you fucks!

Gonna drink myself to sleep and then get back to work. Fuck me for getting a safe seat. I don't want to be here, and I'm fully convinced I could now shoot a fucking nigger on camera and still not be voted out.

How did it know?

Fuck of, you LARPing faggot.

But who is John Galt?

Also, fake and gay.

Go fuck yourself
Saged
Get raped by niggers
Kill yourself
Get raped by niggers again until death

Maybe it's better that the country burn than the leftist death cult take it over.

Are you me? Are you quite the higher up? You sound right wing but sane and as though you've won an election and unlike all the other turd munchers you don't like the Antichrist. Bless you. Don't worry anout it. God is in full control but this Oompa Loompa isn't here to save he might be here to be used to punish us deservedly

Let's go 50!

But you posted the frog. Hesitation is settling in

Kek, please protect my anus

And there I was, hoping autumn would have genocided the eternal leaf.

go home you commie race traitor. you have exploited the working class for the last time.

Roll, but Sage op's gay thread

The sun never sets on the leafy empire

>Did you ever think maybe it seems dense and complicated because you're too fucking dumb to understand how much actually goes in to making this shit function on a daily basis?
Nice try, Jew.
These systems aren't difficult at all. Problems aren't hard to solve, jobs aren't hard to create. You and your parasitic class just try to CLAIM these things are complex and obfuscate them as much as possible so you have an excuse to sit in your do-nothing sinecures and draw fat salaries off the tax budget.
But now your swamp's gettin' drained, faggot, so you're shrieking like the sky is falling.

rolling hard like a mothafucka

Rawlins for 00 because nobody ever thinks through the combinations possible on here

its a good feel brother

We used to Tar and Feather faggot politicians...

Time for some self discovery

>But now your swamp's gettin' drained, faggot, so you're shrieking like the sky is falling.

>Lobbyists, cronies, politicians, and family members as appointees and transition team

Wut

Nancy Pelosi?

You faggots don't run shit. You're puppets on ZOG strings. The alt right is here to fix this disaster and drain the swamp. Government does not need to be as complicated as you think

Lol, why you mad tho?

Nice blog faggot

Look at the le pen threads. The trump generals that will last until the year 18,000. They want globalism. How can one ideology be pushed so hard for everywhere and not be zionist? Doesn't work that way in this shit den

rolaids

If you are who you say you are, I want you to understand that I have travelled the world, served in the military, attended college, and unironically want your entire caste to watch your children die, and then feel immolation yourselves.
You had every opportunity to avoid this or offer a better alternative, and you dove headfirst into that empty swimming pool after pushing aside people who tried to warn you.

The current system must be totally destroyed. There are Sodomites, Satanists, racial aliens and traitors on the loose and it's this system that protects these filth and allows them to spread.

How many pair of pants have you shat already, Saudi shill?

roll roll roll roll roll rollllllllllllllllin

I

Based Singapore

Did I miss the memo?

Have the glorious sandcastle maliks acquired a 51% share of the JIDF, Gernot?

Please elaborate.

Pic related.

>He still thinks that Trump doesn't know what he's doing
This is why you lost

im way too lazy read that shit

rolling no homo

Roolllll

tl;dr
>OP declares how proud he is of being part of the problem.

rollerino.

roll
singles OP is a larping fag
doubles OP is telling the truth and we fucked up

OP here because I guess I'm a fag too and can't stop thinking about this.

Your "drain the swamp" stupidity has us in tears, by the way. You think the President can do shit about us? You don't vote us out, you idiots. You managed to actually push Eric Cantor out and had some people actually worried for a hot second, but nope. Incumbents gonna cum, all over your dumb fucking faces.

All you've done is make our jobs harder. Not even how you think you did. The only difference is now while we try to untangle the health care fuckery the last faggot gave us and actually get some people jobs we're going to have to wade through the bullshit of Trump trying to make his lawsuits disappear and favor his own businesses using the power of the office you faggots just put him in.

If Trump knows what he's doing he's hiding it real fucking well from everyone who's actually talked to him so far.

Bannon's pulling all the strings. All the signals we're getting are that if anything with any actual substance comes from the White House it's going to be because he shit it out.

Fuck it, that's more than I can think about now. Bad enough when we thought it would be Podesta.

>And keeping people dumb is another tactic we all use, don't ever fucking doubt it. Get as woke as you can get, once we pull your high school civics course no one where I work sweats anything. There's a reason no one fights that hard for education.But I can see that has bit us right in the fucking ass.

See, there it is. There it is right there.

The voters don't really grasp how or why, they don't really understand the specifics, but they know that the political class has fucked the dog.

And boy howdy, have you guys ever fucked the dog.

Maybe if you lot had focused more on doing your god damn jobs and less on half-hearted squabbles with each other over who can get the best campaign donor reacharounds things never would have reached this position, but here we are you faggot fuck.

OP you're a retard. Trump and Clinton are merely puppets. For the true players look behind the arras.

roll for asian fortune bracelet

Lobbyists were purged and loyalty is strategically important.

You obviously have no fucking clue what's going on since this site and many others are currently conducting a massive investigation into the pedophilia and i'm 100% sure that Trump knows seeing as he fucking banned Epstein from Mar-A-Lago for creeping on a young girl.

Don't worry, you seem to be against the pedophiles so you won't hang.

HERE WE GO, FUCK BIG PUSSY

tumbling

gotta get some black pussy

I hope this aint LARPing, cause my peepee got hard.

>bunch of nepotist cucks getting btfo

Brace me senpai

Let's have a go...

>If Trump knows what he's doing he's hiding it real fucking well from everyone who's actually talked to him so far.
You don't just accidentally run against both political parties, every powerful media and internet company, and trillions in international interests and win you goddamn retard.

He's playing all of you like a goddamn fiddle and you still can't realize it.

It's over ctr. Just calm the fuck down, get used to it and fuck off.

>BAAAAWWWWWWW

>woke

assblasted leftie

im in.

Rollerino

Ok I'm way high up there and I've spoken to Trump personally and if if if if if if you have a problem with the man before he even gets into office then ay hol up. This is the United States of America and we all need to come together and not act like spastic faggots on the internet.

Shitty blog post, m8, 1/10, could be better.

Give me 54!

I just want a fucking wall.

Rolandinho

>Bad enough when we thought it would be Podesta.
larper supreme

>If Trump knows what he's doing he's hiding it real fucking well from everyone who's actually talked to him so far.
Like he did for the election?

Your blood will grease the wheels of history.

Rollin'

roll because kek

>social safety nets
Kill yourself, you degenerate fucking commie

DEATH TO THE ESTABLISHMENT

>man for sale
How fitting
I'm only in this field for the money.
What a sad whimsical quantity.
Oh how this picture enlightened me.

Copypasta thread has been saved

Roolin