WIKILEAKS AD NAUSEUM

Listen:

Every Wikileaks timeline includes a line about the blockchain. None of them ever actually include any details though. Go to google and narrow your search to Sup Forums, reddit, etc. Even then finding the details is tough. People claim that the threads are being slid quickly / deleted. Weird that it got on everyone's radar but no one knows anything about it.

Maybe there's actually something there that warrants additional attention. It would be the perfect way to distribute insurance keys.

Found this also, which seems interesting gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmWoDedTC5rmxpUsgap7GCfXcrqZfaHV9ZBTegRSMLNraG/The Great Wizard Of Leaks.md

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5dqufl/blockchain_experts_the_world_needs_your_help_the/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796085225394536448
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5c8u9l/we_are_the_wikileaks_staff_despite_our_editor/
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256
wlchatc3pjwpli5r.onion/
youtube.com/watch?v=536IK7YhsGw
youtube.com/watch?v=A_jhLcvoZqc
web.archive.org/web/20161017101519/h
documentcloud.org/documents/3213878-Binder2.html
i.imgur.com/6IMYfUK.png
i.imgur.com/Pf9sipV.jpg
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790278989596295170
bitcoin.org/en/release/v0.13.1
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/59qiyg/is_there_some_attack_going_whats_with_large/
nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794247777756860417
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795503927378722816
i.sli.mg/dGc3TG.png
archive.is/bwDAT
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99056580/#99075481
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/573lis/it_looks_like_blockchaininfo_has_been_dns_hijacked/d8ooy2j/
blockr.io/block/list/?p=53
archive.is/RffAd
archive.is/Gdbkz
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmSU67Ei3TerNe32CcZTgd48jKqsVvBTgera1qBWFjKK9V/jean.py
gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmSU67Ei3TerNe32CcZTgd48jKqsVvBTgera1qBWFjKK9V/jean.py
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5bizrb/1block_confirmation_fee_estimates_are_absurdly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Elaborate, I'm slow.

This is the most comprehensive timeline i've seen so far: https://(2^3)ch.net/pol/res/8180723.html#8192699

i aint clicking these links faggot

The blockchain is persistent as fuck. Once a piece of data is stuck in it, it's going to be practically impossible to remove from the internet. Getting it in there is the tough part. And coincidentally, bitcoin was attacked right around the relevant time period. It would be the perfect place to stick the keys and have them be impossible to take down.

Makes sense, do we have any news about Assange?

Can we ask them for a public appearance around christmas, or we better wait for Trump on january?

We don't want to blow his last resort before time.

I'd like to keep this thread focused on the blockchain lead. Every other WL thread speculates on Assange's status.

I'll give you a bump for interest but I have no clue how all this block chain business works

A blockchain at its core is a digital ledger that everyone agrees to. It contains a record of every transaction that has ever taken place. And as such its fucking enormous. Currently it is 95 gigabytes. And it just so happens that you can embed data into it. And most importantly, it is very difficult to remove data once it becomes part of the ledger.

Referring to "the blockchain" is a misnomer. Bitcoin is administered by a blockchain. Other cryptocurrencies like litecoin have their own blockchains.

We need help from plebbit. I lurk bitcoin, there are devs on the sub who know the blockchain inside and out.

One thread already on it but no traction:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5dqufl/blockchain_experts_the_world_needs_your_help_the/

Assange is definitely compromised, Wikileaks always maintained he would appear on the balcony if they were ever serious questions concerning his status.

At some point we will have to come together and issue a final demand to present him but I say we wait until Trump is in the Oval.

Get the PGP signature

Assange would have without a doubt used the Bitcoin Blockchain. Widely accepted as "the blockchain."

He's not going to have his fall back dead man switch be buried on the dogecoin chain for no one to ever find.

This is a really niche area so I'm not expecting to get a lot of progress on it here. I really would like to help get it more visibility among the right people though. /r/bitcoin is a good start

Bitcoin attacked right around when Assange went silent!!

DONT LET THIS SLIDE WE NEED TO DIG DEEPER

Holy shit. The private keys are in the fucking bitcoin blockchain!

D(ay).A(assange).K(illed). 10.16.16 - Suicides, murders, and disappearances of wikileaks staff/associates, equadorian shut off internet access to assange, not seen since
10.23.16. - Huge DDoS attack on various services, including bitcoin. It is highly likely Wikileaks released their deadman's switch on that day.

Is there anything I'm missing?

I'm going to bump this. It sounds important.

I have very little computer knowledge. If the emails have been compromised then how can we trust anything?

Holy shit. That's kind of terrifying. The federal government really has the power to do all of this?

When you think about it there really is so little freedom left.

bump :^)

>file no longer exists

I'm officially
S
P
O
O
K
E
D

Of course bitcoin anons post is deleted

I didn't realize how serious this was until just now. Holy shit.
------------------------------
>Lets see if this still gets deleted post-election… or if Soros/CTR 2.0 show up with that shitty 'mega pack' post of fake torrents
>Assange and the entire Wikileaks staff has been missing since Oct 15. 3 of his attorneys are dead along with the director of Wikileaks who died on Oct 22. The deadman switch seems to have gone off on Oct 21st (during the DDoS) and again a couple of times after (check dates of big DDoS attacks against the site and when it's down). It seems like 1. Wikileaks is compromised 2. the keys to unlock some of the insurance files have been released and 3. they are trying very hard to stop people from finding them.
>user has been working on this nonstop since Oct 15. All threads get slid or deleted and the people making progress go silent. As soon as they found relevant messages encoded in the blockchain, the mempool was flooded, incredibly high transaction fees started showing up and a high number of transactions with encoded disinformation were made. If you look at the deleted threads and the information posted on onion links, it looks like user was able to unlock some of the files on Oct 27 and that more files are being secretly encoded into the blockchain and the new file directory on the Wikileaks site (the last change was last night). If you want to see user's work, google '09-Nov-438498967 06:00' or look for insurance/DMS threads on onion chans then look at the dates below.
>If you are skeptical, download the latest insurance files posted: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796085225394536448
>Run 'scripts file | head -c 18' and you will see that the files were not salted. All previously published insurance files have been salted.
>Do 'gpg –verify' and you will see that the gpg signature is invalid.

>Today Wikileaks answered questions on reddit and suggested they use (((uTorrent))) to download the files: reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5c8u9l/we_are_the_wikileaks_staff_despite_our_editor/
>These are the previous insurance files:
>file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
>file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
>file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
>file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
>file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
>web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256
>Now consider these coincidences:
>15 Oct: Assange's loses internet access at around 5:00 pm GMT.
>Wikileaks chat goes silent and never comes back: wlchatc3pjwpli5r.onion/
>The embassy tells a caller they can't comment on Assange being alive:
>youtube.com/watch?v=536IK7YhsGw
>youtube.com/watch?v=A_jhLcvoZqc
>web.archive.org/web/20161017101519/h ttps://bigstory.ap.org/article/6f997f97c5f140a29f385ea05f1b642c/wikileaks-assanges-internet-link-severed-state-actor
>At the exact same time this was taking place, Manning had a group of guys try to break her out prison. Read her statement and see how the dates and times match:
>documentcloud.org/documents/3213878-Binder2.html
>18 Oct: file.wikileaks.org/file is made publicly visible. The message 'The Insurance files may have just been released' is shown for about an hour: i.imgur.com/6IMYfUK.png

i.imgur.com/Pf9sipV.jpg

>21 Oct: DDoS attack takes down Twitter.
>At this point user notices that the insurance keys were posted on several sites and deleted. People start trying to post the information but it is immediately deleted. Everyone takes refuge in onion threads that also disappear.
>22 Oct: Director of Wikileaks dies: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790278989596295170
>24 Oct: user is able to find the deleted keys. They are posted and deleted again.
>25 Oct: Someone comes into a thread an gives user a hint about messages in the blockchain.
>26 Oct: user successfully decode their first message in Wikileak's blockchain. Threads are instantly flooded by shills saying that it's not worth looking into and alphabets start giving more tips. The blockchain is blocked with fees and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.
>27 Oct (AM): user moves into an onion thread, posts code and a tutorial on decoding messages in the blockchain. Several files and messages are found.
>Bitcoin 0.13.1 is released and a 'soft fork' begins: bitcoin.org/en/release/v0.13.1
>The blockchain is attacked: reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/59qiyg/is_there_some_attack_going_whats_with_large/
>27 Oct (PM): Several user report losing their connection. Talk of v&s and black bagging begins. Someone posts that they discovered a flaw that allows anyone to retrieve the password from the files. Clues are dumped and the onion threads go silent. On Tox chat someone says someone unlocked some of the files, warns that FBI will announce that new evidence was found in someone's computer and that a giant human trafficking operation would be exposed.

>28 Oct (A few hours later): FBI announces they discovered new evidence on Anthony Weiner's computer: nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0
>30 Oct: FBI begins posting their own leaks: twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
>31 Oct - 2 Nov: user begins analyzing strange code words like 'pizza'. Multiple connections are made.
>3 Nov: Wikileaks confirms the validity of the information found: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794247777756860417
>5 Nov: Manning's statement is released: documentcloud.org/documents/3213878-Binder2.html
>6 Nov: DDoS attack takes down Wikileaks for the first time in years: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795503927378722816
>7 Nov: user notices that several Podesta and DNC emails are missing.
>8 Nov (AM): New insurance files are posted: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796085225394536448
>8 Nov (PM): Trump wins.
>8 Nov (AM-PM): Large numbers of cyber attacks target Saudi Arabia and Emirates: i.sli.mg/dGc3TG.png
>9 Nov: A single file is changed on the file.wikileaks.org/torrent
>10 Nov: Staff publicly states their concern for Assange's continue silence after the election. Incorrectly states that insurance files are future leaks and refers to the ones posted on Nov 8. These are the first files to have filenames that reference their content: reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5c8u9l/we_are_the_wikileaks_staff_despite_our_editor/
>If you truly care about Assange and the future of Wikileaks you should consider investigating the possibility of the DMS being activated. It might be the only leverage that can be used to bring him back safely.

>You don't even need posts like these. Too technical for something so basically simple.
>- Election is over, Assange's internet still not back
>- Wikileaks hasn't signed so much as a "Hello World" with their gpg keys since the October shutdown
>- No clear evidence of Assange being alive, despite multiple calls for proof
>- Emails stopped being so hard hitting right after Assange was "cut off"
>- No October surprise
>- No evidence putting Hillary in Jail.
>Assange is dead. Wikileaks is kill. Personally I suspect this whole "Cheeze pizza" thing to be a planted ruse to get anons caught with CP on their machine, but whatever I'm not going to argue that point. What I will argue is that Assange is dead and wikileaks is kill.
>It's really, REALLY, easy to prove me wrong.

throwing in a bump to stop sliding.
>implying Sup Forums isn't compromised

As am I.

Do your part anons, this seems important. Make 5 other threads about this, keep doing it, this'll get attention.

latest insurance files are from 11-7 which would be after the takeover, does anyone have the older torrents?

Anyone have archive of original thread or source of this? I couldn't find anything on google.

Need to get text version

here's a text of it.
archive.is/bwDAT
original was from r/fiction

It looks like they are cleaning house. Attacking the Middle EasM and keeping the go silent.

These people are fucking terrified of something they did from being found out.

What could be something so horrible that involves Kerry, the London bank, and the Middle East? Are they separate instances, or one giant one? I can't help with cracking anything, but you have my complete attention.

>posts code and a tutorial on decoding messages in the blockchain.
is this tutorial still available anywhere?

The best thing that everyone can do is archive everything NOW, and start talking about it everywhere NOW. We need visibility on this.

This almost slipped through the cracks. We can't let that happen.

Let's get a general going for this, I made a prototype thread.

Where is Barron?! He's great with the cyber!

Shouldn't we keep this thread up instead of splitting them?

Also, where do you fall in line with pizzagate? This is important.

No pizzagate discussion here. There are plenty of other threads to discuss it.

Let's do both.

I don't know much about Pizzagate, but I believe it.

you guys are so stupid its hilarious lol

-Sup Forums

>AD NAUSEUM

American education.

bump

Care to elaborate, fag? Because as far as I'm aware it's completely feasible to insert data into the Bitcoin blockchain, especially if you already have a lot of the previous parts of the chain. Ie; lots of bitcoins

>it's not vidya so u dum xD xD
Fuck off back to you're the reason /csg/ is literally the only good thing about Sup Forums nowadays

>implying modern Sup Forums is anything more than cell phone/graphics card threads and Sup Forums tech support

It almost feels like a suppression campaign is going on right now. Right winged stuff is being censored everywhere. Even Sup Forums is acting funny Not to mention what looks like disinformation happening.

So, this reminded me from a post from another thread from yesterday:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99056580/#99075481

He said the info is on blockchain
blocks 383000 to 383100

Of course, both of his posts where deleted, which is what caught my attention. I have no idea what that means.

r/bitcoin working on it now. We need to keep this shit going.

BLOCKCHAIN BLOCKCHAIN BLOCKCHAIN

DONT LET IT SLIDE

Then either lay it out in layman's terms, or get to helping with your super Sup Forums autism.

I would love to not believe this shit, but I know enough about history to know that governments do god-awful shit and try to cover it up until it's so distant that no one cares.

There very clearly is an information suppression campaign going on. I literally opened upwards of 20 different wikileaks threads across Sup Forums and 2^3 chan and all but one were nearly identical and lacking in substance.

>("Whatever happens, EVEN IF THERE'S VIDEO; it was murder")

Guys...

What happens when a public website figures it out? If this was absolutely a national security risk then alphabet soup should be monitoring it like a hawk to figure out how to get access.

Then how about contributing to the thread as to why "we're so stupid". And no, "le right wingerz are just dum, le (((current year))) xD" doesn't count.

>What happens when a public website figures it out?
The point of the insurance files was to just destroy everything of the adversary, it's a MAD weapon
>If this was absolutely a national security risk then alphabet soup should be monitoring it like a hawk to figure out how to get access.
It's pretty obvious they already dropped quite some money when they flooded the blockchain with transaction

Yeah, you are right. I also feel like its a bad route to take.

We should probably stay focused on this topic. Assange's safety, pizzagate, and finding emails should be separate threads with separate goals. If it gets big enough they will eventually merge.

Stop trying to distract us, shill

Shill

(((2 Posts by this ID)))

Honestly I replied to the wrong post somehow on the first one.

Who are the people working for the government?! Are programmers held at gunpoint to help with this shit, or are they so brainwashed that they can't see how bad this is?

Read what Snowden said about his coworkers

odds are they are blackmailed or are in on it

blockchain.info, most widely used site to check bitcoin transactions, had DNS hacked for 8 hours in days leading up to DAK

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/573lis/it_looks_like_blockchaininfo_has_been_dns_hijacked/d8ooy2j/

what are we looking for in the blockchain

i was born in the 90s lad you gotta spoon feed me

Bump

He basically said they were too scared to do anything, so they just kept doing their job
Some of them had gone to their superiors but they told them to fuck off and not pursue things further

hooly shit

Where do you read that? The movie kind of obfuscated Google Search results.

I read that book by Glenn greenwald which was unsettling, but I tried discussing it with people I know and no one really cares that all of that shit still exists. It's so depressing.

Was DAK a distraction, troll, ora warning?

Bump. This is the realist thread here right now

THE INSURANCE KEYS ARE IN THE BLOCKCHAIN.

BITCOIN WAS UNDER MULTIPLE ATTACKS BEFORE AND DURING OCT 16 AKA DAK.

We need to keep this plebbit thread juiced so that more people who know this shit see it tomorrow. DONT LET THIS SLIDE

Use this to explorer faggots:

blockr.io/block/list/?p=53

HOW DO I KNOW IF ITS THE KEY

Ay, sir!

We're almost top of the catalog. What an appropriate image since we seem to be in the beginning of the death throes of our republic.

> We don't know what we're looking for. The key might be obvious. Or, it very well might not be. We need a script that can take the data from those python scripts, attempt to decrypt, and verify. Automation is going to be key here.

Who knows, and honestly whatever it was doesn't matter. Point user was trying to make is that since DAK was shilled so hard, it got engraved into anons' heads the date of 16/10/16 / 10/16/16 so saying DAK is synonymous with that date.

Let's focus guys, we've been given a big hint, and somewhat specific too. We may be on the precipice of somethin YUGE

What do people think of the fact that on,

October 6th: Dyn appoint new CEO Colin Doherty (Former CEO for 5 years of Arbor Networks DDoS Mitigation Specialist)
October 21st: 2 Weeks later Dyn is hit with the biggest DDoS attack on record which is related to this whole thing somehow.

Grasping at straws most likely. Further connections would need to be found.

Bumping and the python scripts you referred to for anyone new archive.is/bwDAT

If you've been on Sup Forums for the past year, and paid attention to the amount of LARP'ing, and the amount of that LARP'ing that ACTUALLY came true (hint: a good amount) then the takeaway is, I would be hesitant to believe that a DDoS expert suddenly becoming the CEO of practically the most widespread/known DNS service as "just a coincidence."

Bumpan. THIS TAKES ME BACK TO THE GREAT MEME WAR BOYS.

No kidding.

>Explore blockchain
>check blocks during the attacks
>enter addresses in these blocks to decrypt Wikileaks insurance file
>???
>Profit

That's the point, I am hesitant to believe it's just a coincidence, hence why I said it.

But as I said, further connections would need to be established, possibly tying Colin Doherty to something.

Like the Cold War, the Meme War never ended.

Shitposting is the only life I know.
Once the war ended I couldn't handle civilian life.

Do you have an archive for that pic?

Read the OP and enter the gateway.

What if the DDoSes on the blockchain managed to keep The Great Wizard's insurance key from being published?

I understand the healthy skepticism, but it's my anonymous personal opinion that you should, more importantly TRUST YOUR GUT. We are dealing with truly sick and depraved people here. If you feel something's off or strange I say LISTEN TO IT!!!

archive.is/RffAd
archive.is/Gdbkz

someone knew

too much happened on DAK in hindsight

you guys are so stupid its hilarious lol

/his/

new reddit reply

>Quick blockchain tutorial,
>Decoding one transaction:
>Download gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmSU67Ei3TerNe32CcZTgd48jKqsVvBTgera1qBWFjKK9V/jean.py
>Usage:
python jean.py transaction_number
>Example:
>python jean.py >691dd277dc0e90a462a3d652a1171686de49cf19067cd33c7df0392833fb986a
>Returns:
>`Wikileaks Cablegate Backup
>cablegate-201012041811.7z
>Download the following transactions with Satoshi Nakamoto's download tool which can be found in transaction 6c53cd987119ef797d5adccd76241247988a0a5ef783572a9972e7371c5fb0cc Free speech and free enterprise! Thank you Satoshi!`

gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmSU67Ei3TerNe32CcZTgd48jKqsVvBTgera1qBWFjKK9V/jean.py
=> gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmSU67Ei3TerNe32CcZTgd48jKqsVvBTgera1qBWFjKK9V/jean.py

>but I say we wait until Trump is in the Oval.
He would have "died of pneumonia" or some shit before then.

DONT LET THIS STUFF SLIDE DIG DEEPER

12 Days ago is 3 weeks after DAK, give or take 8 hours depending on time zone.

Very odd behavior on the blockchain with large number of abnormally high fee transactions:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5bizrb/1block_confirmation_fee_estimates_are_absurdly/

Not with Mike "Like the Cock, get a shock" Pence in reserve. Unless they get him too.