How would an episode about a school shooting at Springfield Elementary play out?

How would an episode about a school shooting at Springfield Elementary play out?
Would the shooter be a classic character with a motive or a whole new previously unknown student?
How does the family react?

Attached: 1521011358283.gif (462x630, 25K)

the shooter would be Milhouse or that retard who's the cop's son. No one important would get killed and so there would be no interesting reactions

I could see an episode in Season 1 where Bart becomes a "school shooter" armed with a water gun.

Yep, but given the era it would probably just be a one-off gag and would never develop any further.

I could see an episode where ralph bringing his father gun at school and starting a massive histeria.

lisa get tired of being hated by everyone and starts a shooting.
some background characters die.
then wiggun tries to stop her but gets shot in an arm losing its gun, lisa starts to throw her usual bullshit about how everyone but her are wrong, then gets shot in the chest by Ralph, who says in an inocent tone " you crushed my heart and so i crushed yours"

The Simpsons is a comedy cartoon

I could see this happening in a treehouse of horror.

>99246946
Sitcoms have been known to have "very special episodes" before.

I could see Dolph being the school shooter

He's obviously anti-social, being one of the bullies, but he's always in the background, we don't know shit about him like we do with Jimbo and Kearny.

Shit, I'd love to see that now.

The shooter would be a new student voiced by a celebrity guest and at the last moment Lisa would give him a lecture on why guns are evil and republicans caused him to do this. He'd then lay his gun down and walk away with no consequences. Also there'd be a side story about Homer being an uber driver or something.

Attached: image.jpg (645x773, 45K)

Bart and Lisa aside, what student death would have the most impact on the audience?

Attached: 178jgu.jpg (611x407, 17K)

Ham.

Great premise. Too bad its 2018 and the writers would not be able to do it justice. If they went anti-gun Trump would call them liberal shills trying to take your guns away. If they went pro-defense Millenials and Gen Z would get pissed, and that is their target audience now.

Nelson or Milhouse taking a bullet for Lisa

Rod and Todd because now Flanders has no family

Ralph

How about an episode where Chief Wiggum has to substitute for Lisa's class and brings his gun to school, causing everybody (but Lisa, because contrarian!) to become alarmed at the idea that he might shoot them?

Miss Hoover takes a bullet for Lisa.
Lisa is guilty about all the mean things she said about her.
School has a big memorial to honour her.
Ralph doesn't understand what's going on, points out Miss Hoover was actually trying to use Lisa as bait so she could slip away but fucked up.

>Dolph, Kearny and Jimbo with paintball guns, starts as a joke but Skinner goes full it ain't me and hunts them down with his KBAR and .45
You just know he has these stashed in his desk

Someone should tell the writers that because every lisa episode is not a comedy.

That’s be great and fitting since Ms. Hoover sucks.

Attached: 1517274276766.jpg (488x488, 49K)

>he brings it in for show and tell
>this is my daddies bang-bang! It makes bad guys leak ouchie juice!
This shit writes itself

Hell, a episode about Fathers talking about their jobs will do it for nu-simpsons

You'll still have Lisa bitching up about guns

>"Put down the gun and listen. Maybe you have a mental illness. Maybe you don't. But it doesn't matter. You are not the problem. It is guns that are the problem. Guns killed forty thousand schoolchildren last year. But the matter extends beyond guns. It is the cult of the Republican Party who supplies the guns. That is why in 2020, we should vote Republicans out and abolish them forever. But you need to put the gun down and help us help you. If we all got together, including perhaps the viewers of this moment from some sort of television, we can hunt down every conservative voter and break their kneecaps, hold their children for ransom, and torture them until they either die or vote Democrat. And when they finally see that we are the party of tolerance, we can take away their guns so that nobody can ever shoot up a school again. So please. Do the right thing. Put down the gun."
>in reality, Miss Hoover pulled out her Trump-issued gun and shot Lisa during the second sentence, having grown tired of listening to an eight year old liberal's agenda for thirty years. Everybody clapped.

What about Dolf the bully? Jimbo and Nelson have had displays of personality. And Curney also is a teenage father so he wouldn't snap because he cares about his kid. But Dolf? He has NEVER not even had one single line that shows him being a character. He's a bully but a disposable one.

Steamed hams you say??

Oh, no, I said Steamed cham-bers, that's what I call firearms.

>Homer buys a VR headset
>gets addicted to shit VR games
>can't remember if he's IRL or not, keeps the helmet 24/7 whichs seriously impairs his vision
>goes to drop Lisa at school, sees some cunt dressed as Ugandan knuckles, let's say Milhouse
>thinks the game's still on
>shoots up the place with the AK he bought yesterday thinking it was counter strike

Didn’t South Park have an episode like that?

That'll teach him

You call firearms "steamed chambers?"

Hawhaw

Ralph takes his dad's gun to school

I think they did, 3 or 4 seasons ago, can't really remember those.

it was probably just butters sucking a guy's dick or something