Fuck yeah

Fuck yeah

mobile.twitter.com/MarvelStudios/status/974314311765000192?s=19

Attached: 4D80381F-8693-4866-8E54-A38DF73601ED.jpg (759x422, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5g6wEGoZKIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tickets tommorow at 8am or in the morning also. Probably like 9 or 9:30 but I'm gonna wake up early for them. Hopefully we see iron spider legs, I was hoping for an in movie reveal but everyone knows about them now anyway so.

Trailer for a trailer. Oh boy

this is literally the biggest and most important movie of the decade

AND IT'S ONLY A COUPLE MONTHS AWAY

this. literally a lock for best picture

>couple
>defined as more than two
>Infinity War is coming out next month
>only a month away

Huh?

oh wow you're right

HOW ARE THERE NOT 50 THREADS ABOUT THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY

Shift + left click

We're waiting until Black Panther drops out of #1 as a show of respect.
Surely that'll happen any week now....

Attached: Younger Stan.jpg (184x274, 7K)

42 days away...

Who would have thought even five years ago that an Avengers film would not only complmetly own the justice league and probably be responsible for it being a one and done franchise, but also be a billion dollar machine?

Serious question: does anyone actually enjoy these, or just the spectacle surrounding their release? They're almost all objectively poor films. Certainly all of them since the Disney buyout. They're literally just cartoons, only actually far stupider and more boring than eg. the average DCAU superhero cartoon television show. Much less actual adult-oriented animation.

Who does this bland corporate PG-13 schlock really appeal to? I can't comprehend it, other than to think that maybe it's just people who genuinely don't know that anything better exists. But then Sup Forums trips over themselves to suck it off. Is it nostalgia for the comics? But they have nothing to do with the comics but some of the same branding.

Butthurt DChump detected. Don't be mad because your movies are substandard, friend.

They are mediocre films but great, entertaining movies. They know they are movies and revel in it.
The Snyder efforts are an attempt to make films with trashy writing and nonsensical plotting.
They don't manage to be good films OR movies, however visually "interesting" they are.

Attached: Batfleck3.jpg (852x479, 70K)

Too lazy rn to do green text and fedora jpeg, but you get the idea

and yet even these "bland corporate PG-13 schlock" movies have been more successful and beloved than ANY piece of shit you retards have ever put out

Attached: 1490470680134.gif (600x589, 129K)

The only correct answer

Attached: 1520783612843.jpg (600x516, 191K)

DCEU is the same garbage only they at least try to play around with having themes (and fail), and all their films are twice as boring as MCU.

My point is these are ALL terrible schlock. Some of the standalone solo-hero MCU flicks are just fun mindless action flicks (eg. Iron Man, Capt. America, Dr. Strange), but literally the entire Avengers series, and everything DCEU has ever done, is objectively bad, boring, waste of pixels, Transformers-tier schlock.

youtube.com/watch?v=5g6wEGoZKIs

Attached: 1521097379932.jpg (890x1353, 440K)

So is it actual tribalism? You realize you don't have to watch EITHER of these shitshow series, right?

This is a good post. Nice job user.

Attached: 1516573933080.gif (255x179, 618K)

Did Thanos get a voice change? He sounds much different at 11 sec

Tribalism is all Big Two fans have left now that their respective comic lines have been shitting the bed.

>My point is these are ALL terrible schlock.
You are posting on a board for comic books and manchildren cartoons.
You are basically like some idiot who goes into Soul Food buffet to point out that everything is fattening.
In other words, you're just an incredibly weak troll.

no. i only hover around to see how braindead people can be to watch this shit. its 2018 the script was probably randomly generated by computer.

Actually I own both "shitshows". Planning a get-together next weekend to MST3K rewatch JUSTice League at my place.

Attached: movies.png (1383x1037, 3.01M)

This is genuinely more pathetic than being a fan of something bad.

Superheroes are fun.

because we're not contrarians like you

based on critical reviews, they're objectively solid movies

>genuinely more pathetic
>people will see this capeshti multiple times within the first week of release
>see shit like
>people spend thousands of dollars on those pop toys
>they release the lego ones now
>people will buy those too
a very long stretch but not even close.

>the uncropped movie is exclusive to imax viewers
>people will defend this

Attached: 1513293935897.png (330x319, 178K)

>Much less actual adult-oriented animation.
Yeah man the master pieces of Sasuage Party and South Park really show what the MCU should aspire to be

They're more like acted out cartoons than actual movies. If you go in with that mindset, you can have fun.

I don't think any director or actor attached to these movies does them because he thinks he can express something with them. It's not because they're superhero films that they have to stay on the surface of the surface of every topic they touch, it's because they're blockbusters. The people attached to them are attached because these movies are relatively fun to make (because unlimited money) and because you get much money out of it.

You can actually see that directors like James Gunn incorporate new stuff in these movies, but only to a little degree. I don't think they want to (or can) innovate completely, because the suits won't let them and, more importantly, that is not what these movies are for.

They're meant to be popcorn flicks that make you forget about what happens in real life, because they don't say anything about it or relate to real life experiences at all.

I'm sad to say that it really just comes down to this: If that is not for you, than these movies are just not for you.

>Serious question: does anyone actually enjoy these

I do very much. There are definitely ones I won't rewatch unless its a marathon night or something, like Iron man 2 or Thor the dark world. But overall they're entertaining flicks that I enjoy watching.

>This is genuinely more pathetic than being a fan of something bad.
Impossible

There's literally nothing more pathetic than a DC fan

I liked Black Panther but I'm completely burned out on the MCU. Thor Ragnarok's near-universal praise from everyone I talked to made me realize that I am not the target market for these products.

>this is literally the biggest and most important movie of the decade
How far have we fallen

They're pop corn flicks and somewhat enjoyable, I usually watch it online for free with friends

I just want to see Thanos wreck shit for 2+ hours

>They're more like acted out cartoons than actual movies.
They are the revival of the classic Serial Action Adventure, writ on a big-budget stage.
That sort of thing has been popular in some form or another forever.

Attached: Adventures_of_Captain_Marvel_(1941_serial)_12.jpg (1200x854, 206K)

Get lost Sup Forums

I don't have a problem with people not liking this genre;
But the people that come into these threads on Sup Forums to diss on them are just Jr. Trolls.

stop shitting on lego fag

There is no way to deny that this is the biggest and most ambition cinematic project ever. Its the start of the climax of more than 12 movies, build in a decade.

More likely going to be 20 minutes if him monologing with 15 minutes of infinity gauntlet shenanigans and the rest of it being avengers quipping until to be continued.

Honestly the writing for these movies is hitting "The last action hero" level of writing without the self awareness.

We've had a political thriller, a psychological thriller, and now a 90s crime movie

These guys really are the best around

Attached: sweeping the oscars.png (604x593, 423K)

unfortunately, you're right

>ONLY A COUPLE MONTHS AWAY
it's coming next month already :0

The worst part of people actually believe this.

This.

Remember when Bendis claimed the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon was "30 Rock" meets "Arrested Development"?

>hurr durr films arent the same things as movies!

Holy shit, Sup Forums plebs leave.

I like the fact that we're getting films that are a continuous and evolving story that delivers on every promise it makes and doesn't stop at the third entry. I mean, I like that we got to this point, where we're beyond the origins being the most famous stories told with these characters, and that we're allowed to move past the original lineup of things.

And I don't get the hate. You all claim these films are just quip fests and shit when most action movies have been like that and if not, they're just the forgettable grim era of post 9/11 films. They adapt and address the complaints people have about them. Not colorful enough? Boom, all the 2017 films are visually great. No memorable scores? Suddenly the music started to be worked on. Hell, they even worked on the villains and all that!

I like that we have a narrative this big and evolving! I don't want to go back to another world where nothing special has happened until protagonist does ___________ and overthrows big evil dictatorship. That's what I like about the MCU.

>being contrarian just because you can

Lol

user, how can you say this when we all know Boyhood took 12 years to make?
12 years!

pretty sure thats Ultron