Why can't millennial women cook?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zyMxX9P1Fmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you talking about? She's hot.

Why do millenial women wear short hair?

>she

More like; why can't women cook?

Who is the female version of Gordon Ramsay, Jamie Oliver, Emeril Lagasse?

>Why cant millennial women cook
>picture is obviously set up
Could you try any harder brother?

Beats me, I cook, wash up and iron for myself, and I do it all better than a woman could anyways.

Because gen Xers are shit parents.

Is she making French toast?

French toast is literally a more complex meal than 80% of the people on here have ever attempted to make.

Thanks for reminding me that I have bacon in the fridge!

this guy gets it

Because western women are garbage

>american

This. Our women usually can cook.

>Look at me I'm cute I just made a little mess my nose has all this flour theehee

Fuck you. I had such a good and refreshing morning, now this fucker ruined it.

>Floridian
Know your bretheren

Why is she eating? She already lives off attention.

Millennials in general hate self improvement or developing practical skills.

My qt can cook.

I just finished making diced potatoes stir-fried with a dash of sea salt, lemon pepper and butter. It was a simple yet delectable Irish inspired meal, lads.

Now what's this about wanting an attention whore with the mental and emotional maturity of a twelve year old cooking for ya?

The whole set up was just so she can take a cute picture of herself.

Idk, but it's not politics

tfw no kurd female soldier to keep you safe from evil doers

Of course, that is fucking self-explanatory. It could have been bearable with only food items showing and "IM WEALTHY LOOK MAHOGANY TABLETOPS AND LOOK QUALITY INGREDIENTS #Mefat #fatfoodbestfood" etc, but that fucking flour on the nose - which she wiped with her index finger - really tipped it for me

Fucking vain and idiotic women.

I can probably cook better than 60-80% of millennial women
t. A fucking white male

Hey now, I like short hair. Only weakness is that it is often co-opted by sjw and tumblrinas..

user that works at a market here
The problem isn't that they don't cook
Trust me my store sees over a thousand millennial a day all grabbing ingredients and shit
All Clinton voters you can see the liberal look on them a mile a way
The problem is for them cooking isn't about being a necessity of life it's a
Hobby post on instagram thing
A fun dinner of the night!
Tldr
Like doc brown said we run for recreational purposes in the future
Millennial now cook for recreational purposes

How cares, food is numbers, rice and beans every day forever

This tbqh

Millenials never had a chance

Nobody can cook. Except us fortunate few.

Wrong. I can make chicken parmasan. I'm going to try veal parmasan next.

Women can be decent cooks, but only men can become great cooks.

because its sexist, women can do better things than that!

Sounds wonderful, though you're an American. So, I don't understand why you didn't just grill it.

Hmmm...really makes the neurons fire...

This is exactly my point
Who gives a shit just cook and eat don't brag about what you make or what country it's from
Globalism killed cooking

Why I am so good at sucking dick?

Step away from the keyboard. Who let you out of the kitchen?

I don't get this "post DotA 2-related women and claim they're incompetent millenials" meme

Good fucking question not a damn single female in my unit can cook we've done cook outs and shit and the women never contribute. This is why my mother taught me to cook other than the ill probably die alone shit but im not the only one my Sargents husband cooks because she cant.

Wrong. Seppos can't make chicken parmi.

>bragging about throwing two spices and a spoon of butter on chopped potatoes and letting them sit on the stove
>literally five minute lazy meal

I see someone has a hard time recognizing sarcasm. Pls gtfo.

Neither one of you can even fucking spell it.

Feels good as a man to be able to cook better than 99% of women my age

A..at least she's trying. She'd better be in her early 20s at the most to be that bad, though.

But that's where you're wrong, Pablo.

She literally just dirtied up dishes just to take social media pics...

feminism

Had a viet gf when I was in college. Loved to cook, and made sure whenever I went to work and came home from work that I would have something home cooked.

Compared to all my white gf's she was like an angel

Why does this slut keeps getting shilled here

Niggers can't cook

Showry

youtube.com/watch?v=zyMxX9P1Fmw

You guys really need to stop taking this bait

>fucking Spaghettios
wat

My dad always made better meals than my mum. My mum kept us fed, she planed out meals months in advance. She had this diary of what we would eat for lunch and dinner. Dad made the money but she made it last. If could find someone like her it would be great.

These pictures trigger me, im a 20 year old man and i can make a lasagna from scratch i even make the sauce homemade.

Grossest one I've seen yet

I don't know what the fuck kind of meal that's supposed to be, but hard boiled eggs is more than I'd expect from a modern woman.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

Women can't even cook the bun in their oven anymore
They manage to abort that now while its deformed and hideous

White sauce from a jar on top noodles, wow very impressive

>hard boiled eggs is more than I'd expect from a modern woman

She'd better be a solid 20/10 if she's gonna cook like that.

is theys fuckin olives?

y'all need to get some slow cooker meals in your life
1 medium onion, chopped
1 large jalapeƱo, seeded and finely chopped
3 garlic cloves garlic, minced
fry in pot for ~5m
2 tablespoons Mexican-style chili powder
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1 tablespoon sugar
add to pot, mix in & stir for ~30s
2 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
add to pot, let simmer for ~3m
dump pot into slow cooker
add following & mix thoroughly
1 (15-ounce) can yellow corn, drained
1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained
2 to 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
cook on high 4-6 hours
shred chicken before serving

>WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

delete this

My dick cracks are filled with cheese.

shit, now I'm hungry

I spell it "parmesan" but auto correct said no.
I guess I'm forced to believe you since your claim is unfalsifiable.
Faggot

Right now I'm thinking about how much I want to beat Soe to death with a pipe or a baseball bat. I imagine each savage blow as life flows out of Soe's body to be replaced by the most searing pain. I begin to crave the pain and destruction that each blow brings, hoping that this will be the fatal one. I imagine that Soe will endure the pain because she deserves it, she's a terrible person who must suffer. When Soe realizes that a chance of survival is only a fantasy, she will be crushed like a little kid finding out that Santa Claus is a lie and there are no presents. I try to think who would be willing to do Soe the great favor of beating her to death, and I become even more determined when I realize that no one will ever be willing to kill Soe but me. Please, she'll beg. It is a kindness, I'll say. It's the most important, most loving thing I could ever do for Soe.

Life is a cancer, and I just want someone to excise it for Soe in the most violent, painful way possible. Then Soe can be at peace for all eternity.

I don't care. I can cook for myself. Women could never cook as well as men anyway.

>99251117
Why is British food so fucking bland. Looks awful or terrible/10.

peas gravy mash and chicken?? absolutely disgusting.

This one seems... okay?

Better than the previous ones at least.

is...is that supposed to be apple sauce?

Too selfish, pampered and lazy to be bothered to learn.

Those are black beans. From a can, most likely, and not even drained of excess liquid.

Literally one person on this board can dip chicken in egg and dredge it in a mixture of two powders.

I fail to see how you've disproved my point.

what else would it be?

show your pro-style apple sauce

There is Rachel ray and that giant blond bitch from food network
We also had that nigger calling slaver paula deen

All of the girls I know can cook well.

It's their mothers (the fucking boomers) who can't cook for shit.

You best not be challenging me to an apple-off son

Make that two :)

Is there a limit to how many dead little girls I get to see on this offer?

Women can not cook but men should not brag about being able to cook
Even if they are a world famous chef
Out of work they should talk about football or fixing cars

It's really weird how that entire generation seems to think canned vegetables are 'just as good' as fresh ones that have been cooked. It's like they've never had actual steamed carrots. SO fucking weird.

If she actually improved and started creating better meals, then you can say that. But if she continues making prison food, it's time you get rid of her before you start eating that shirt in prison.