Based Shlomo bringing the bants

Based Shlomo bringing the bants.

Jerusalem chief rabbi calls LGBT community 'cult of abomination'
"They say 'tendency,' 'perversion' -- nonsense. There is lust, and a person can overcome it if he wants, as with any other kind of lust," says Chief Sephardi Rabbi of Jerusalem Shlomo Amar of homosexuality •

He went as far as to call Reform Jews "evil" and homosexuals "a cult of abomination," prompting LGBT community leaders to launch complaints with the police for incitement.

No, I am saying cult. It is a cult of abomination. It is clear that it is abomination. The Torah punishes it with death.

israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=38063

Shlomo "No Homos" Amar

So... gays are actually acceptable?
Were we brainwashed by (((them))) to detest faggots while faggots are in fact the saviors of the white race?

Shlomo "Strike Down The Homo" Amar

Always do the opposite of what the jew tells you... so yes actually. Gays are probably the saviors of western civilization somehow

>cult of abomination calling LBGT community 'cult of abomination'

let them fight

Fuck off, jew boy.

At this point I think the Diaspora Jews are thinking "Israel was a mistake".

My mom's mom was Israeli, so I'm like 1/8th kike.

The Israeli Jews honestly disparage non-Israeli Jews A LOT.

Always hear
>Making us look bad
>Going to start war for us
>Making things harder on us
>Going to get us nuked
>Please just kill them or ship them here

I think there is some in-fighting going on.

That means you are 100% kike

Also (((Jews))) is a codeword for financial/political elite, while redpill is codeword for class consciousness.
Sup Forums is more left than you might think.

a jew against homosex? are you making this up?

To your image, the greatest trick the devil pulled was to hide in plain sight.

Plain. Sight.

Surely the guy that wants us to obey His Word isn't some kind of power-hungry demon!

preach it, brother

What are you talking about you dumb Fedora fag, God is the Lord above all, he is our creator and through his only son he is Making Us Great Again.

wtf I like jews now

No, you got it wrong. When the Jews tell goys what to do, you do the opposite. When the Jews tell other Jews what to do, they actually may have a point.

>consciousness.
>Sup Forums is more left than you might think.

Fuck off, no it isn't. I'm 100% Christian far right capitalist and you can fuck off with your welfare and nanny state. Communism is dead. Fuck off.

Who cares about gays? I don't give a fuck what they do in their bedroom, social conservatism is dead and should stay dead. It's such a fringe issue, we got bigger fish to fry.

ur flag is just russias flag with a thing on it, faggot

you have too low of an iq to be here if you don't see parallels between strong societies and socially conservative societies

We chose our flag when Russians still had their pic related

Greece had open gay relationships and was a longlasting, prosperous culture. Even more so with Rome. The biggest task is and always was keeping a monoethnic or at least an ethnocentric society.

smoking is the devil
believe me ive been there!! and i know smorkers!!!
theyre literally all the anti christe!!!!!!

I think LGBT subculture is problematic, not the actual homosex in private