youtu.be/M3FaiPXinDk
youtu.be/Ra1xVFDjk48
youtube.com/watch?v=zZ6mC3Nz6sE&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg
youtube.com/watch?v=xNuNiU-Ip3c
youtube.com/watch?v=7HW2uarQIFM
youtube.com/watch?v=LErvQVcZ0Ns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It'll be a long list.

Karl Rove fucking DISGUSTED me on election night. Even when numerous excellent signs were coming in, instead of saying anything with an ounce of optimism, he was clearly resigned into the "HILLARY WINS" camp before the race was officially called for Trump. He didn't even fucking consider the possibility.

It was hilarious seeing him four years earlier when Romney had all but lost, still clamoring with his whiteboard that he had a chance. Stark contrast.

Fuck Karl Rove, that potato-shaped coward probable midget. He wasn't even neutral, he was outright anti-Trump.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1479298239704.webm

#SheWon
Although I'm willing to concede Hillary won each and every single debate if that means she lost to a person she won every debate with

Funny how the media is now against "fake news". This is as fake as it gets

Glenn beck, stu, & Pat of the Glenn beck radio program were so busy sucking off cruz, they didn't hear the trump train coming.

> Klein

Do you read these differently now? Before the election it was authoritarian. You can't have him. Now it's more of a whiny plea begging us not to.

>(((ezra klein)))
>(((jesse singal)))
there's always guaranteed trash under the byline of either of these journolist hacks

Who's the real political players now, you 3dpd loving monkey?

>
Bannon represents, he not unreasonably believes, the fall of the establishment. The self-satisfied, in-bred and homogenous views of the establishment are both what he is against and what has provided the opening for the Trump revolution. “The media bubble is the ultimate symbol of what’s wrong with this country,” he continues. “It’s just a circle of people talking to themselves who have no f—ing idea what’s going on. If The New York Times didn’t exist, CNN and MSNBC would be a test pattern. The Huffington Post and everything else is predicated on The New York Times. It’s a closed circle of information from which Hillary Clinton got all her information — and her confidence. That was our opening.”

and this is the "trustworthy" media

Idk why but this gets me rock hard

fixed

To be fair to Nate Silver, he didn't actually say Trump couldn't win and basically just based his predictions on polls.

hue, what thread was this in?

Who could have know how retarded Americans really were?
It took us smart folk by surprise.

Echo chamber. They say the same shit over and over.

I like Bannon. I'm glad he's at the God Emperor's side. The fact that he triggers everyone to an absurd degree is just a bonus.

This was one of the first trump is stumped instances that never materialized.

>tfw half the country are childless single men who masturbate to anime

>Hurr durr people are retarded for thinking Trump couldn't beat the globalists, the 1%, the establishment, the SJWs, the media, the sheeple, and everyone else

holy fuck the msm echo chamber is real

Sup Forums mods have often banned me for linking Breitbart articles, the agony they must be going through right now.

Great idea user. Someone else should compile another list of how these same media shills are now explaining the Trump victory.

They all seem convinced it had something to do with angry white men.

democrats didnt get that TRump narrative is what all us normal good looking successful americans thought the whole time, and OBama ran vote fraud to win twice

Rush Limbaugh frequently plays audio clips of msm reporters repeating the exact same shit when shit happens

>basically just based his predictions on polls.

That's why he's an incompetent retard

Yeah, totally. Check this out. It's from the same news outlet all within a 16-hour period about Bernie Sanders. Their bias is a little subtle, eh? Haha

>but too few to elect a president

Who the fuck is he and why is his haircut so fucking stupid?

I personally have some respect for snowden. NSA surveillance is the only thing I don't agree with Trump on. Otherwise, snowden got BTFO.

This is gonna be a long thread.

If retards around here knew how to cross link you'd have your answer.

It's pretty easy when you get the questions beforehand and prepare answers.

I know, that's why I'm asking.

I even checked the archives. no dice.

items like this usually get really valuable after some time
i bet you, there will be someone who'll buy this for thousands of $'s

he didn't say he would win either. take nate's cock out of your mouth and shut the fuck up.

oh shit!

wtf do we do now?

I am sure am glad that I learned how to separate my political views from the media that I consume. If I hadn't, I wouldn't be able to enjoy any of the movies, books, and music that I consume. Especially because my main music genres are punk/emo/poppunk.

wew lad.

oh lord they don't know

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

>Give me the beta who enjoys being a cuckold haircut

Always remember, we don't believe in justice or democracy!

Funny how that loony Glenn Beck is now on the president Trump train.
>Oh no muh ratings!

Make a collage about it Sup Forums.

>I dont see it happening
some% chance
>Cant win
0% chance

either way fuck karl rove

Part 1: Donald Trump is a clown- he will never win youtu.be/XvyRIgPImOY

Laughing at Trump running for president. They're not laughing now:
youtu.be/uldp6-IpoXQ

The ending montage of all of the states he won makes me so happy. Wolf Blitzer BTFO!
youtu.be/M3FaiPXinDk

This has some duplicate content from the other vids but also many predictions that are unique to this video. youtu.be/Ra1xVFDjk48

OOOOOOHHHHH

DELICIOUS

We need to mass rollout nuclear power right now and tell these faggots to get fucked. Oil is for suckers, nukes are for pros

This guy was boasting about how Trump was going to lose moments before election day. I just want to feel how furious this cuck must be.

>Ana: "that kind of open hatred where you feel emboldened to talk like that (bad mouth) 3 groups of people in america (latinos, muslims, blacks)
Yet it's okay to bad mouth men, white people, and conservatives?

i separate them, but afte this election i feel an automatic sense of disgust whenever i approach something made by a libtard like King, even if i like the product itself

Karl rove was horribly wrong about everything in 2012 from what I remember. did he get any airtime on FOX news during this election?

Will we create a collage of things going well after Trump's election?

Based

>Ana's hair
God, I don't know why exactly, but I really hate when women roll their hair up into a bun. It's just so damn ugly. Anyone else share this opinion?

I agree senpai

Top kek, now it's how Hillary's followers are reacting when they think it was stolen.

i hope so

lel. is snowden the tranny? I can't even remember who these whistle blowers are anymore

The thread is about people who said Trump won't or can't win, dipshit. Not even close to the same thing.

Dumping videos

Trump train

youtube.com/watch?v=zZ6mC3Nz6sE&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg

Reminder that John McCain participated in North Vietnamese propaganda broadcasts.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNuNiU-Ip3c

This video feels so good.

i like it when they tie it back quickly into a ponytail/bun just to get their hair out of the way to do housework or something
ana's is pulled too tight and looks like shit though

Kek is a vengeful deity.

Not just a chuckle for the obvious, but the one in the bottom right looks like Hillary.

Shadilay

Well she was right

youtube.com/watch?v=7HW2uarQIFM

lo and behold

But she was right f a m

Dude even I said that up until about two hours before he won

Noone saw this coming (except that robot or whatever)

I love it on brazilian type brown girls with jet black hair. Most others can't pull it off.

Absolutely beautiful

Old Old school Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=LErvQVcZ0Ns

>Country named Niger
>Shaped like a chicken drumstick