Breaking the law and blatant bias in journalism are now a-okay according to Superman

>breaking the law and blatant bias in journalism are now a-okay according to Superman

Egads. Bendis’ Superman is going to be one enormous AMERICA-tier run that’s never going to end. And we thought the upcoming Supergirl arc was bad.

m.imgur.com/a/sW3yg

Attached: C912178C-59C9-4316-93D8-D6152E98029A.jpg (640x359, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cry more.

Based Superman supporting the rights of new(& superior) americans to carry out acts of sexual emergency!

Benis pls

You do realize Superman is an illegal immigrant and the Kents committed federal fraud by claiming he was their biological son, right?

Someone breaking a speed limit by doing 66 in a 65 zone is breaking the law. However we treat them differently from someone doing a 120 in a 65 zone. Should this change?

Some laws are bullshit.

Dude superheroes entire deal is breaking the law and taking justice into their own hands.

Bring back Superman beating up landlords

Attached: C2zbc8tWQAEQvZT.jpg (640x400, 65K)

false equivlency

Yeah, but that cop was actually some evil monster or shit like that.

>landlords

Fuck off. You think a rented space is your home just because you live in it? You signed a contract, you abide by its terms. If you want the place, Make me an offer, but if you’re in a leased property, chances are you can’t provide a good price. If you can’t pay, don’t stay. Find somewhere cheaper.

>Completely and utterly burying Byrne's "Superman is a born American!" garbage.
Nobody really acknowledges it anymore, but I'm still glad. Wonder if Bendis' go at it will be just as bad.

Something like 90% of Americans are in favor of protecting the dreamers. How about we don't penalize children who had no say in their parents breaking the law, especially when they have since otherwise been law abiding citizens who pay taxes, work in the military, employ people via small businesses, have families and own houses with mortgages.

Golden Age Superman beat people up for less.

Why don’t they apply for citizenship then?

Because they're your betters and when they murder your children and rape your wife, a Democrat will be there to shield them.

Where is this from?

What do you think DACA was until Trump decided to throw it in the trash? It was an attempt to give them path to citizenship.

Hey, maybe bring some of that industry and goodness to your home countries instead of fleeing them en masse like gutless cowards

A lot of these people America is their one and only home country.

Everything you just said was wrong. Tell me in your reality did Obama also not have a scandal during his presidency?

>The DREAM Act (acronym for Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act) is an American legislative proposal for a multi-phase process for qualifying alien minors in the United States that would first grant conditional residency and, upon meeting further qualifications, permanent residency.

Christ, Mexico’s never going to stop being a-hellhole, is it?

Landlords are fine when they do their job. Mine's great. Comes over personally with a toolkit whenever we have something that needs fixing.

I've also had a landlord before that took months to hire an exterminator because he didn't believe us when we said there were rats running around in our apartment. The system is fine, but there's scumbags and we both know it.

Why the fuck do “progressive” people give Islam a fucking pass to do whatever?! Islam is a religion founded by a literal pedophile warlord, and according to Islam that pedophile warlord is the ideal man, the one all others should aspire to be! Like, what the fuck?

>Christ, Mexico’s never going to stop being a-hellhole, is it?
Not as long as that mean "Americans" on the right side of history can have a never-ending supply of household staff for next to nothing.

>Dude superheroes entire deal is breaking the law and taking justice into their own hands.
Against criminals that regular police generally have little to no power against. Yes, superheroes tend to catch everyday crooks, but 99 times out of 100 it's a backdrop to introduce more superhero-appropriate villains, and for the most part a superhero works with the police to resolve more mundane matters.

Vigilantes, on the other hand, go outside the law and operate solely on their own morals. While this can be a good thing at times, it completely negates due process and turns the vigilante into judge, just and executioner, which is a terrifying thing if you happen to do something said vigilante doesn't like, even if it's a simple misunderstanding (a play fight between a couple being perceived as real spousal abuse, for instance). This is why vigilantism is illegal, because no one man should hold the power of justice.

So it's their fault for being deported and relying on an executive order to be a citizen for their entire life?

breaking the law and blatant bias in journalism have ALWAYS been ok according to Superman. He got his start as a vigilante fighting corporate fat-cats, bankers, landlords, and everyone else the average person didn't like in the 1930s/40s.

>by claiming he was their biological son

Read an actual comic book, son.

Then you can come back here and talk about things with some intelligence and actual knowledge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

But Jesus died in the cross, so IIIT'SSS AWWRIGHTTT!!!

Byrneboot literally has the Kents claim he was their biological son, and Martha gave birth during the insane, like a month long heavy snow storm, and they just said nothing about her pregnancy before because they were afraid she'd miscarry due to her age.

How about an actual source? This looks like a poorly made magazine.

>he didn't believe us when we said there were rats running around in our apartment
I'm in this line of business and I've never seen a bad infestation of any sort in a clean apartment. Furthermore, it's literally impossible not to be able to prove there aren't rats in your house. There would be rat shit and holes everywhere. Even if the landlord denied you, you could have called an inspector. You were probably a disgusting problematic tenant that he wanted to vacate. There are far more "scumbag" renters than there are "scumbag" landlords.

>people who stray from what a religion lectures and that are routinely renounced by the highest authority of that religion (the pope) are the exact same as a religion that says "this guy is your role model, go be like him" that tries to shove their ideology so rough they literally throw people gay people off buildings as a lawful act
>t-they're the exact same

Well, that's amazing.

isn't that just a numbers game though? Far more people need a place to live than have a place to live. Statistically its gotta even out

I hope DC doesn't just shoot themselves in the foot with this giving both batman and superman kids have been great ways of balancing the characters and letting them grow organically for people who have followed these characters for years.

Excellent

Get fucked conservashit. Golden Age Supes > Any other Supes.

Can someone tell me which interview OP's screenshot actually came from?

indeed I like Jon and Damian allowing Clark and Bruce to branch out in a new direction as characters.

Though I dread as we get closer to the end we'll hear the exact same argument they had for Peter getting OMD.

"We had a lot of direction that made the character too old and unrelatable."

Even tough Both Clark and Bruce have perpetually been in their mid to late thirties since forever.

>Statistically its gotta even out
No, there are so many regulations nowadays its pretty damn hard to fuck people over. I mean, there are shitty properties of course, but you get what you pay for.

Oh, the damage control of this thread. Please continue, shield Bendis with all your stranghts just because he is DC now kek

Natural American here, dream on your own time, work if you wanna be worth something.

>And we thought the UPCOMING arc WAS bad
>UPCOMING
>WAS

>dreamers

Attached: 1283130055338.jpg (468x350, 13K)

You're right user, all three Abrahamic religions are garbage

Will he stop Bendis?

Attached: vamos.jpg (660x412, 20K)

capes by definition are vigilantes you absolute fucking retard

>they literally throw people gay people off buildings as a lawful act
>And not just the men, but the women and the children too.
It shows so bad your murrican education, burger. Mohammed could be a commie if you want, but saying every single muslim acts the same is absolutely retarded. It's like saying all whites are nazies and racists.

Attached: whiterthanyou.jpg (1280x544, 78K)

Actually, you were the one positing that a religion that normalizes these acts is the same as one that has been breaking its back to accomodate social change as much as Christianism is - you know, gay people getting married, and all.

That I said "every single muslim" acts the same way is a complete projection from your end as well that I could only be from Murrica.

Congratulations.

Me not liking Islam doesn’t mean I’m chill with Christian priests abusing children. I’m not particularly fond of any religion, especially the Abrhamic ones.

I’m just especially puzzled people who claim to be progressive are chill with people who have literally child brides.

>I’m just especially puzzled people who claim to be progressive are chill with people who have literally child brides.

Conservatives in Kentucky blocked the banning of child brides this very month, dude.

>undocumented immigrants

is illegal immigrants too hard to spell?

Somethingsomething you can't make people illegal.

Yes, and fuck them too. I’m not okay with child brides just because the people
marrying them are Christian.

Typical liberal, doesn't have an answer so dives behind a mental blind that the media put in his head

>The bill, filed by Republican Sen. Julie Raque Adams of Louisville, would raise the legal age to marry in Kentucky to 18, although 17-year-olds could get permission to marry from a district judge if there is less than four years difference in age between the couple. Currently, 16- and 17-year-olds can marry with a parent’s permission, and a girl under 16 can marry if she is pregnant and going to wed the father of the baby.
Buh gawd it's a paradise for lolicons like myself!

No you can go 5 over or under the speed limit legally. It's within the "10 mile" rule

Probably, since you spelled illegal aliens wrong

>the attacks on the rights and beliefs of muslims, jews, immigrants, gays, lesbians, women, trans and non binary people are an attack on all of us

aside from maybe immigrants, what the fuck is he talking about?

Attached: 1518462551280.jpg (691x625, 218K)

if they love the US so much why do they publicly shit on it whenever they get the chance?