Media BTFO!! Official Ford Statement

what does it feel like to experience the complete collapse of modern media in your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

uaw.org/fordcontract/
uaw.org/joint-statement-uaw-ford-louisville-assembly-plant/amp/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/17/trump-just-took-credit-for-stopping-ford-from-moving-a-plant-to-mexico-but-it-was-planning-to/
uaw.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Delete this

LOL

FOX news would prolly be happy to see this.

bumpp

Brings a tear to my eye, beautiful to read. Hope this is real because it needs to be.

>Trump isnt even president
>America is already becoming great again

Funny, cause they attacked Trump for not backing down on the birther thing. They are a million times more prideful than he is.

Was the media saying this wasn't true? I stopped paying attention to them.

Sauce on this image please

Yeah they said Trump had nothing to do with it

uaw.org/fordcontract/

It's got the sender's name right on it.

better one
uaw.org/joint-statement-uaw-ford-louisville-assembly-plant/amp/

I'll believe it when it's reported by a credible new site

MSM was saying Ford wasn't going to move operations to Mexico in the first place, but this letter shows that the MSM was lying once again.

>some bullshit about a lincoln SUV

They still said they're moving all small car production to Meh-hee-ko.

Is this the party of Lincoln (Automotive)

Cheers guys, appreciate it.

They never get tired of being btfo, do they?

Cold hard evidence the (((lugenpresse))) is making shit up to discredit Trump

>We're going to win so much you're going to get tired of winning
Fuck, he was talking about the liberals wasn't he.

Anyone got links to old stories where they claimed this factory was already going to keep production of the MKC, or are they already scrubbed?

Oh man the media are a bunch of shameless liars.

see

Ford should move all manufacturing jobs back to the US and also drop the Mexican suppliers . I'm sick and tired of some fucking Pedro sending me claims in Spanish.

>tfw it only takes some strong words and refusal of donor money to make America great again

Who got the scoop? Oh yeah, Donald again. When does trump tv start?

The left was shilling this all day.

They don't want to give Trump a single win.

I literally only takes someone who cares about america.

I live a mile away from this plant.

>FUCKING HIRE ME NAO FORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

feels good to own a ford falcon ute right now

BRING BACK OUR JERBS

>changing business conditions

top kek
more like electing a real patriot to the White House, and getting rid of that fucking nigger.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/17/trump-just-took-credit-for-stopping-ford-from-moving-a-plant-to-mexico-but-it-was-planning-to/

I sure hope these Fake News Sites are blacklisted

>"reevaluate"
>"change in plans"
>"changing business conditions"
>"change"
>"we can confirm this change"

libshits btfo

Thanks.

I think WaPo kind of made a point, he did say the entire plant would move. But really it's just fucking semantics, and if that's the best leg to stand in it's a terrible argument at best.

Plus you have to imagine that if they keep production in KY, maybe they could add a shift and employ more Americans.

I'll give them it probably wasn't the meeting with Trump that did it, but it's still directly Trump's doing, just from his rhetoric and being elected. So still full credit to Trump for this.

Indeed MAGA is already happening and Obummer isn't even out of office yet. But hopefully we can remain critical of leadership; it's the best way to maintain accountability.

All those people who think they are worth $35/hr putting bolts 2, 3 and 5 into door assembly H are going to be unemployed and crying in two years!!

MAGA!!!

They'd better label all those damn tweets and articles as 'fake news' now

No one is hiring proven idiots like trump fan-bois, loser.

>there was no trump in my town to save the sawmills
>the place is almost a ghost town now

You lucky bastards better appreciate this.

we should do something with this "fake news" rhetoric.

I can only imagine how triggered leftists are now that more people can't live off of foodstamps

>I'll believe it when it's reported by a credible new site
so never because credible news sources don't exist

I guess the wall he wants to build will also keep jobs from Flying over the border.

Fuck the beaners, all Hail Kek and Trump!

MAGA!

hahaha shill narrative BTFO
I hope you're all not tired of winning yet, he hasn't even been inaugurated.

Nissan an dtoyota already have their mexico plants, ford was in the process of erecting one. Good to see this

This happened under Obama's watch. Racists BTFO.

What they were saying was that the entire plant wasn't moving to Mexico, which is what Trump said in his tweet. Only the production of one type of car was going to move to Mexico, not the entire plant, and it would have been replaced with another model in the US. This is still good news but Trump's tweet wasn't entirely accurate.

How does Trump plan to make all these plants return or keep them from leaving while at the same time deporting all illegals and reduce immigration? Don't you need poor people for those jobs? Or do you have enough white blue collar? Or are you gonne make niggers work?

Gibs are going to become earnds.

Mr/ President, please stop! We're winning too much!

UNCOMMON

Nitpicking faggot.

holy fuck, how are they even going to cover this?

theres no way to spin or skew this story now.

Just saying what the (((media))) was saying since it seems a lot of people were misinterpreting it.

Ever heard of import taxes? Make it very high for all goods manufactured on these moved plants and they will rush back.

union cuck detected

>how are they even going to cover this?
they won't
now that the official statement proves them wrong, they'll just bury the story and hope nobody looks it up themselves

I meant while keeping the US economy competitive...

It's like argentina but a different color and it has a target in the middle so americans know where to aim

It doesn't prove the media stories wrong, at least the ones I've seen. Trump claimed he saved the plant from moving to Mexico when it wasn't going to anyway, just the manufacturing of one model of car. Even saving just that is a good thing though but Trump still didn't prevent an entire manufacturing plant from moving out of the US.

trump not even in office and already is getting shit done. who can stop that absolut madman?

Tasmania?

That's me

He saved 15% of Lincoln as a whole from moving to another country. That is a shit load of American Jobs.

It equals a shit load American Dads and moms getting paid to support raising American boys and American girls because of it.

Fuck off.

trump is going to unseal obama's records and it will prove he was born in Hawaii but to Frank Davis Jr III. which will probably just make him more popular, but ultimately prove alot of people right about hounding this issue.

So...fuck the Greens, right?

Yeah but seriously though fuck the Greens.

Also Tasmanian.

Greens are braindead cancer.

Also North/South freight and passenger railway going through the docks and ending at the mount wellington cable-car WHEN.

>preliminary win before we even start winning

>winning before you win

Winning so much time itself is bending.

NOT EVEN A MONTH AND IM ALREADY TIRED OF WINNING

doesn't really matter.
the media was banking on their readers not getting every fine detail about it and now that will backfire on them because their readers won't get every fine detail about this one, either

America is in a pretty strong position for negotiations with just about everyone.
The only reason you kept being fucked over was because 100% of your government was corrupt.

Jesus.
The media just lies so hard.

Judenpresse BTFO

>This
It makes me so fucking angry that these cucks hide behind the flag yet despise us. Glad someone finally cares for the American working man.

>WaPo is Operation MOCKINGBIRD

I thought no jobs were going to be affected anyway even if the Lincoln was moved away, since the extra capacity would be used in some other way.

DELET

you're right, but it's kind of sad how the public is at a 2nd grade reading level.

It's just how the world works.
Of course it would be better if everyone was capable of understanding the details and subtext without getting it explicitly spelled out, but that is not how it is ever going to be.

TRUMP STOP, YOU CAN'T JUST KEEP WINNING EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME, IT UPSETS THE NATURE OF THE BALANCE OF THE UNIVERSE.

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE ALREADY TIRED OF WINNING

STOP IT

DRAIN THE MOTHERFUCKIN SWAMP

EAT SHIT CNN

EAT SHIT

They were being intentionally misleading to make Trump look bad.

Is there a link to this?

How can he keep winning like this ?

See

>Who gave the mains dream medier the rioght to be jewdge, dury and executioner of wot constitutes "fake news"? All youuu do is put out fake news. You're the aficionado of fake news. You put out the fake news that Hillary Clanton was 98% lookly to win the presidency. You prunted out and shipped copies of Newsweek celebrating "Madarm President." You put out fake, rigged pouls that were provin spectacularly wrong. You create fake narrratives like Trump being responsible for violence at his own rallies when it was Dee En Cee funded agitators all along. You're the fooking experts of fake news.

MSM BTFO

link ? bullshit otherwise

Yup they said it was already happening before Trump. They are losing more credibilty every day that passes.

>since the extra capacity would be used in some other way

You do understand that by moving production to a place with lower labor costs, and then keeping the jobs where the higher, replaced, labor costs reside, defeats the purpose of moving the jobs to begin with?

>uaw.org/
Obviously they were shilling for Hillary at first.

Well done Donald