I've never hear or read of anyone expressing how gorgeous this woman is (aside from the usual slobbering love fools...

I've never hear or read of anyone expressing how gorgeous this woman is (aside from the usual slobbering love fools, myself included).
>5"11'
>Not too thin jaw, not too round
>Beautiful eyes
>Hair of an elven goddess
>Lips of an angel
>10/10 body
>The God Emperor's daughter

I'm surprised there aren't thread upon thread about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsusrsuMuV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want an user with good imagination and a firm grasp of the English language to describe in detail what getting sucked off by Ivanka would feel like.

Do you really wanna praise Trump's developped sperm?

bamp

oh ya

>she will never be your gf

There's plenty of beautiful sexy women that I would be ok with relegating to the role of a sex puppy. Not her. Unless of course, it's out of genuine love.

Well obviously this is a scenario where you'd be her husband user, no some random Chad. I have the utmost respect for Ivanka and know she's not a slut, unless it's specifically for her husband. I want an user with good imagination and wordplay to describe what said husband would feel and the scenario that would play out as Ivanka gives him a loving. sloppy blowjob.

There are plenty of pics of her when she was 18-20.

She's had more work done on her than the great wall of GHI-NAH!

And those tits have more rubber in them than the Michelin Man, you groveling fan-boi faggots. kys

The Trumps have very distinctive lips.

It would feel like a vacuum cleaner

Ok, sorry user. Yeah that would be choice. Meanwhile in the Clinton household..

>Kushner married Ivanka Trump, daughter of businessman and U.S. president-elect Donald Trump, in a Jewish ceremony on October 25, 2009.[48][49] Ivanka Trump converted to Judaism under the auspices of a modern Orthodox rabbi before marrying Kushner.[50] They have three children.[51]

JEWED

Bags of sand

Trump's fucked that.
yeah she's got nice tits but do you really want her fucking the country. Instead of Hugo Boss, you will soon have the military wearing Ivanka Trump.

i love how people put a checklist by people they think are hot
as if it changes taste or something

Salty milk, she said....

This is a Sup Forums tier thread.
That being said, you should all redeem yourselves by watching this video representing Trump's comfy family values featuring Ivanka:
youtube.com/watch?v=lsusrsuMuV0

hope you got a dick that curves to the left

Like warm apple pie.

Why does that make sense?

Kek wills it.

Nah, her mouth and chin look like a chipmunks.

Cute? No shit, retard.

Like a squirrel nibbling on a nut.

I'm not wanting to fuck a chipmunk, but whatever gets you off.

Too bad she got jewed hard to be really considered a waifu tier.

You'd better stop calling Trump "God emperor"

Only with Jesus lies salvation.
Stop worshiping false gods.

A golden rush capsizes your entire spirit; all thought and worry strays from the lid of your mind and seeps down to your loins like honey, welcomed and comforted by the cherubim that is her mouth enveloped around the crown of your member. As her tongue caresses its fields up and down, sucking its spherical children like the vacuum of space, your form bursts with blinding ecstasy the like of which was never seen since Hera invaded the mind of Hercules.

>Fake tits
>Fake nose
>Dyed hair/makeup

IRL she's maybe a 6/10

Idk man her and Melania got an uncanny valley kind of look going on. Tiffany is where it's at

10/10

>its an anonymous loser has unrealistic standards of beauty episode

Top kek m8. If you think she's less than a 9 you might like men.

The most blissful 14 seconds of your life.

>jew

I don't do kikecucks

Underrated

Dam Her husband probably gets bomb ass blowjobs from those lips.

She's a goddess