>and kids, this is how we beat britain

We fired our guns and the British kept a-comin'
There wasn't nigh as many as there was a while ago
We fired once more and they began to runnin'
On down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico

>he doesn't know how wars work

I guess we "beat" Iraq too huh.

get fucked burgerstan

still salty on how a group of rebels beat the world's only super power twice within 50 years?

>The Battle of New Orleans was remarkable for both its brevity and lopsided lethality. In the space of twenty-five minutes, the British lost 700 killed, 1400 wounded, and 500 prisoners, a total loss of 2600 men; American losses were only seven killed and six wounded.[51][52] Adjutant-general Robert Butler, in his official report to General Jackson a few days after the battle of the 8th, placed the losses of the British at 700 killed, 1400 wounded, and 500 prisoners – the total of 2600 casualties was almost one third the entire number the enemy admitted to have taken part in the contest of the day. After the battle was over, around 500 British soldiers who had pretended to be dead rose up and surrendered to the Americans.
>500 British soldiers who had pretended to be dead

The fate of Britain lies in the hands of chaos, and so it shall be for all of the crown.

Sorry, we didn't know Britannia was supposed to rule the waves.

>convienently forgetting how spain, france and the dutch fought most of your battles
Ah yes

We didn't do it, God said 'Fuck the British' and threw a tornado at them til they fucked off. Murica.

Yeah, we were kinda asking for it when we burned York to the ground..
Oddly enough, I would of paid you to come back and burn DC to the ground just a couple of years go

>group of farmers separate themselves from you
>two centuries later they "your" "country" is an airstrip for their military

I'll grant you France, but it's not our fault you liked fighting so much you pissed off the rest of Europe

>two centuries later we own the federal reserve
Tell me again how you aren't our little attack dog

Delet this

>they your
>two centuries later Americans still can't speak English

Jew detected

You think we forgot you cheeky fat cunt? Trump is going to burn your entire fucking nation and fuck your queens eye sockets out on C-SPAN

>we own the federal reserve
topkek, did you forget to take your pills, old man?

>Not realizing that the language has since been renamed to American

Get with the times Gramps

Laugh it up dumb american. We own you

>nitpicks a typo
>makes an actual grammatical error
When I compare my mind to that of the average Brit, I can only pity him.

BEADY

Point out my mistake

Eyes

Right here

kys sweetie

Not an argument

why are burgers so easily triggered?

You tell 'em, daddy!

America's immigration policy was a mistake from the 19th century onward.

Few know this.

You're ones to talk. I've never seen civility devolve so fast as when Croats and Serbs were in the same thread.

Because they're weak minded. Strongly indoctrinated like muslims (also easily triggered).
They really are the niggers of the white people

We legit hate each other but you get triggered by literally everything which is actually true

Starting from vietnam war to this

I guess ˝truth hurts˝ is really true

>We legit hate each other
Why?

>and kids, this is who beat britain

Not an argument

I'm ready to start winning again.