Red pillings sloots

Sloots are easy to fuck. Sloots are also easy to redpill. She just sent me this pic. I've been hanging her for 3 yrs, shes in love with me but i've never committed to her due to her easiness. '

Should I red pill her more and eventually marry her?

Here is pic earlier in the night.

Too old

>red pilling women
the most you can hope for is to make her obedient and faithful, there's no red pilling women beyond that because they're incapable of critical thought

>red pill
>slut
>marry
Enjoy your cuckhold lifestyle

looks like a mans ass

She is 22, im 26.

We need to redpill the women if we ever want to succeed.

thats a dude

not a man, fuck off. You weebo anime fags are starting to be too much on pol. Fuck off.

It's a man baby, yeah.

this

She's too fat

Can't handle the bantz dickhead. Go prep the bull.

Typical fagoot leaf.

>Sees skin thinks of naked man

Something is very wrong with your trap loving brain gayboy

That swastika is incorrect. It rotates the other way

yeah, you fixed up the house, time to move in. dont leave her hanging until she goes full coal burner to get back at you.

>Obsessed with traps
>Dude its just bantz
No ur gay

post her boipucci

It was taken by a mirror phone camera so its backwards.

That is a pretty girly ass for a dude.

She is gonna age like trash. That's probably why she is a slut tbqh.

>d-dats not a man
gayboy

Nice sloot m8. Fuck but don't commit.

Don't mind the virgins. They are just jealous.

Where's her dick?

In India, does raping/gang raping a girl still count as losing your virginity?

He mom is super fit. She looks 16 and gets ID'd everytime we go out. I am 6'5" and look old and actually feel creepy with her. She will never look old.

>still thinking about men
the denial is strong.

clearly a man.. that's a familiar men's multi vitamin bottle bottom right corner

No, she has it right. The problem isn't with the swastika, but with your heart.

You know we hang gay people on the day right?

Why are you posting here?

Asking to be found.

She has a giant world map on her wall? Seems like she likes to travel

Honestly just keep fucking her. If by the time you're looking for a long term partner and she is still available/hasn't devolved into a subhuman whore you should marry her desu.

>still thinking it's not a man
the delusion is strong.

>they're incapable of critical thought

Why do they make such good communists then?

>still wishing it was a man
the homo is strong

>Things a person who can actually attract a mate and get married will never say

>paying a slut to draw a shitty swastika on her butt.
Sucks being that slut.

haters gonna hate

Australia is right, however isn't wrong either.

You can never truly redpill women, because they lack the innate desire embedded in men to protect our lineage beyond children.

What we can do though is teach our women what we want our children to be.

Part of the reason why society has ended up like it is, is because of the fact that men have taken a back seat in the last few decades when it involves the education of children.
Men just let their wives handle it all while working, and when they got home were too tired to deal with the kids.
This created a bad effect of mothers unconsciously implanting feminine qualities into sons, and unhealthy man hating self righteousness in daughters.

This effect got multiplied by single mothers.

The solution is to be in the child's life more, and to have your wife repeat your doctrines.

>wishing anything else but that

Thanks faggot. Me win.

>tried to humblebrag about getting nudes from som manwoman
>OP rn

that left nip
better to reply to myself

HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS FUCKING FAG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHh

Pillow biting pussy

Says the Burgerfaggot permavirgin NEET.

Nice fucking carpet, i used to have one too.

keks gonna get you boy

Do you have a pic of her dick ?

Kek burns homos to death you shit for brains gayboy leaf

She be cool if she saw your post referring to her as a sloot? Because if she is truly fucking redpilled she ain't a fucking sloot.
I have a fucking WIFE. SHE turned me to Trump and Sup Forums from Rand Paul and lolbertarianism.

I took a serious fucking look at myself today when on a Facebook post I advocated for the return of the House American Activities Committee. If you had told me three years ago I'd do that I would have laughed.

Reality and age makes a difference. I am 28. You're 26. You should know that by now.

Really puckered my pickle there

Let me ask you something. Are you on any type of anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds?

How does your homo brain feel??

>i-it's not gay if i put my thumb over his cock that way hes a grill

Oh right. Forgot about that

>he wants to marry a slut who can't form her own opinions and can't draw a swastika right
wew

top bantz

try and act like a troll.

you confessed to liking dick you faggot. :)

Everyone can see it

Is that you, GT?

Marry her OP

Wow, apparently women are weak willed and will follow the first remotely alpha man who comes along.

Who knew? It's almost as if the 19th Amendment was a massive mistake.

>Trying to save a ho
No you idiot, just fuck her until you find someone better

>teaching an animal tricks is redpilling it
lol

>Boobs Showing
>Side profile so you cant see the vagina anyways

>Still hids her crotch with a shirt
P E N I S
E
N
I
S

they destroyed the alphas first. those were the easiest to ruin. it took much longer to cuck the betas, interestingly enough.

You need to make some changes, Sweden.

That's a dude.

>inb4 it's a guy
>it's OP

Shiiiiit

That swastika is drawn backwards you fucking faggot , kill her.

Here's the kicker though, sluts are usually degenerate, am I on the path to becoming a degenerate if I follow through to fuck this bitch?
Quick Analysis:
>Has a 3 year old kid
>Has nerve damage...does this mean she doesn't want to fuck?
>Had a rough childhood
>Is super skinny, no ass no tits
I don't know guys, I'm not really feelin' it.
Is the pussy worth it?

>has 3 year old

She's ready to fug, just don't stick around or get her pregnant or you'll literally bring saying "my wife's son."

Yeah but how do I fug her though?

>he thinks women possess the capacity of intricate thought, and don't just mimic whatever political ideology makes them the more special snowflake: ex. "I'm a Nah-tzi Fashionist, unlike those libtard girls!"

For fuck's sake, she didn't even draw it the right way!
Also:
>marrying a sloot
>ever
You haven't redpilled anyone, you've just made it obvious that you're into Hitler, and so she tries to mimic him to keep your dick pleased. She couldn't care less about any of his policies.
Congrats, ya dun goof'd!

post her face

>rough childhood
>super skinny
She's a drug user, user. The sex will be mind blowing, and if you get emotionally attached, prepare for the worst roller coaster ride of your life.

poo

Go hang out with her.

How do I find myself in a sexual situation with her?
She just seems pretty fragile is all. Don't want to get accused of rape.
I just did.
Was looking to fug but it didn't happen..

kek underrated

you can get gassed last

always a leaf.

Is this your first time hanging out with her and does she know at all yet?

It might take some time, but not very long in my experience. I've always had women come on to me and I'm not even that good looking.

Yeah it was my first time hanging out with her, does she know that I want to fuck?
No, should I just let her know? I don't want to just start feeling her up but I'm about at that point, no use waiting.

Be persistent. Be pushy & aggressive. Don't actually rape her, but get her to submit. If she's a dope head, you already know she's weak-willed and will submit if you find the right angle of attack.

Without being there talking to her, reading body language, I can't tell you what to do to make it happen. I'd have to be there, in which case I'd be taking her home and fucking her, not you.

You don't even know what she looks like.
Never said she was hot.

Might take a couple more times and no don't just let her know by spilling your spaghetti everywhere.

Subtlety senpai.

This guy is kinda right, it's a dynamic situation that you just have to be there for. You need to pick up on things and act accordingly.

Well man, she was kind of being a little depressing the whole time.
She actually started crying when she was talking about her parents giving her up for adoption, and my cock wasn't even in her pussy at the time.
Maybe I could just keep her as a side bitch, but this isn't easy dude.

I love anorexic girls, user. Her face would have to have been brutally beaten with the ugly stick for me to reject her.
If you want to bed her, be present, be persistent, be pushy, and don't be a pussy.

delet this

How about you stop being a little whiny bitch and fuck this slut, faggot

No you should kill yourself you degenerate nigger. What the fuck is wrong with you, how are you such a piece of nigger shit? I'm not going to explain why because this is a CTR thread but you guys will die out faaaaar earlier than we will.

I could easily but since it didn't happen the first time I admit I am a bit discouraged.

R A K E
A
K
E

>Nazi
>Redpilled
You fuckers are stupid.
I guarantee you have been on Sup Forums for less than a year, you have done no research for yourself, think Hitler did nothing wrong because his speeches sound cool with emotional music, and you believe every edited infograph you see in Sup Forums.

>hur dur the government takes too much control
>hur dur I love Hitler and fascism, seems like a dream, I know it was great because i saw dis cool picture on google.

Eyy fuck u man

>I could easily
>but I didn't

Let fag

It was a cold night around a camp fire and she just kept talking about her problems mayne, she probably wasn't down to fuck yet.

I'd rather die fapping at home than being cucked by a redpilled or bluepilled slut.. if you kiss other guys in front of me that's it i don't care how much drunk you are.. you're fucking degenerate scum

>cold night, girl was sad
You beta piece of unsociable shit.
Why weren't you cuddling up with her, keeping her warm and consoled. She was begging you to make a move and you failed. You've taken two steps backwards. Now she thinks you're not interested.
Be pushy, don't be a pussy.