A guy at my uni specializes in Sound Design and Audio Equipment

>A guy at my uni specializes in Sound Design and Audio Equipment
>His name is Igor Muzalov
What do you do when you encounter a future supervillain in your life?
Should I inform some authorities so that they keep an eye on him? Or suck up, hoping that he'll hire me as a henchman/high-class underling once he starts to conquer the city?

Attached: music-meister.jpg (1920x1080, 98K)

Some user said this in a thread like a month ago but I honestly wonder if real supervillainy is ever going to become a thing. You always see those videos like Killdozer or a bunch of eastern europeans playing around by turning mundane shit into lethal weaponry, are real life supervillains going to start popping up at some point?

>talking about super villains
>but pic related is a hero of heroes
??

What do you think WW2 was about?

Just nod and agree on stuff when they talk at you in class. That's how I've always handled it.
I'd keep mum until there's a chance you can cash in by writing something like My Friend Dahmer.

every time i look into a mirror

>tfw your name is Dimitri McCullen

The closest we'll probably get are serial killers who have some sort of gimmick

No joke ive thought of creating shock gauntlets and calling myself buzzkill. Just need to figure out the suit idea then im going to mug people in NY

Got a costume idea?

I dont know, i want something that covers my face and eyes but i cant see out of mesh in the dark. Thinking of a hockey mask/skull with electric bolts around it.

please do it.

Yeah, seriously, do it. And post pictures of the costume, that sounds amazing

It's high time that Sup Forums produced some actual supervillains. Best of luck with your life of crime.

Good luck with your villainous pursuits man. We're rooting for ya.

I don't know. I'm reasonably skilled with computer security. I think if I spent 20 years I could build up a reasonably big book of exploits in popular software products and important services like banks. Then I'll just publish it online for free and see what havoc it causes on society in generally if all of these bugs with working exploits are dumped all at once. But I don't consider myself a supervillain. More just a hobbiest really.

man I miss this show

I've considered becoming a cartoonish villain since I just do graffiti stuff already and could just slap on a mask and use a calling card totally want to form an evil league with you if you actually pull this off

if there was a supervillain that gives men ED, what would be the villain name?

Vampire gimmick?

Ed

Dr. Flaccid

Alcithous

You gonna be like Captain Cold and the other rogues and do it for the thrill or do you have some actual interesting backstory other than mugging people?

I thought of becoming one know how to make some chemical mixes and know how to get firecrackers, smoke bombs, the Ninja smoke thing. I wanted to have a whole bomb gimmick but that could be a little dangerous.

He calls himself Buzzkill because he hypes people up and then never delivers.

I know a guy whose name is pretty much Alex Machete. Too bad he’s a pussy.

We can try to do it ourselves.

Problem is that real life supervillains are caught usually after their first outing and real-life prisons don't allow for escapes that easily.

This kinda stuff already happened. I believe some guys used hypnosis to rob a bank.
Some other criminals have put an innocent guy in an explosive collar and made him rob a bank, too.

I imagine as technology will progress we will see more people e.g. using power armors or robots to commit crimes.

And superheroes already technically exist, there's guys like Pheonix Jones who is like a genuine superhero and his origin story is that he's a former MMA fighter.

It exists, it just isn't very pronounced.

Femme fatale type called Cocktease.

Seriously, though, the problem is that in reality you DON'T want a recognizable gimmick. It makes for interesting stories, but in reality it makes you more predictable and easier to catch. Many arrests are made based on predicting patterns and setting traps.

>there's guys like Pheonix Jones who is like a genuine superhero and his origin story is that he's a former MMA fighter.
He's not a superhero. He's an autistic faggot who gives homeless people sandwiches.

You should take his villian dick and have villian babies. Then give them even more supervilliany names.

McCullen is the name of destro.

destro is a immigrant from a small european country in the cartoon.

i'm a man who has the same name and resembles destro in background and physically.

If you want I could be your arch, been wanting to go on patrol as THE WATCH. The night time trench coat domino mask hero with time based theme. Armed only with his hour and minute hands of justice and clock out gas. Your time is almost up buzzkill for the watch is always on time for crime.

hi brock

>His name is Igor Muzalov
Am I missing something is that a musical reference or something

>Muzalov
>sounds kinda like "Music"
>Comic book villains often have names that sound like their themes/superpowers
how short do you have to be for a joke this basic to go over your head

>hypnosis to rob bank
That was in Moldova, where the average pay is like $8 today. In the 70's, when this occurred, it was more like $2.

He just paid the tellers off

Jones used to be a real vigilante though. Its when he started getting press and the cops started showing up to his arrests when he had to tone it down.

I once knew a guy named Maximilian Bane, does that count?

Let me know when you do so I can watch the news for when the police eventually take you down.

That's why we won't have a supervillain at least in the US, because unless you have some extra Uranium234 lying around to make a nuke, imagine invoking the full wrath of the US military.

This, only real life villains right now are Jews Bankers and some others like that

Nice try Sup Forums, but the only real villian is you.

>guy is factually the fastest man on earth
>name is Usain Bolt
Only a matter of time before he gets into some kind of accident that gives him superpowers

My friend roomed with Danny Fenton in college.

Attached: S02M02_Dark_Danny_evil_grin.png (622x474, 412K)