Toonami news

Toonami April Fools Prank confirmed. As many speculated, Bebop is doubling down next week to finish its run before April Fools. Normal lineup will likely take the night off for an April Fools prank, while the replacement shows are announced during the prank for the following week

Attached: IMG_5227.jpg (750x784, 137K)

man, i haven't watched Toonami since like 2007

its weird to see shit like jojo, hunter and gundam on the plate

So, no Toonami on March 31?

Attached: E8D86656-CED7-4AB3-B430-A6D38C68D8BC.jpg (400x366, 37K)

This is what happens when the mods put the ratings thread on auto-sage.

There probably will be, but a special schedule

>Nu-Toonami

no thanks.

wouldn’t it be half special, Considering how Dragon Ball Super, Kai and Black Clover are only around before Midnight?

I'm expecting them to initially announce and advertise that weekend as an "Easter marathon" of one of the shows (probably Super), and then the marathon suddenly gets interrupted at midnight.

Yea that does pose a problem. Don't know how they will handle it but I'm certain now that they have some kind of meme lined up for April 1st. It's falling in place exactly as people anticipated

>Dandy at two being treated as permanent
Another stage of the September prophecy comes true. Are you ready for the big prank to be cancellation?

Attached: IMG_5228.png (1877x155, 74K)

Man this shit is ringing way too close to reality right now. I know they are stalling for April Fools but it still isn't looking good.

It's probably time to give up hope on ReZero then, right?

You would have been really weirded out if you saw what the schedule looked like 5 years ago.

or 7 years ago

Toonami Wiseau presents Roomami

Considering they just had him on for that music video, I could certainly see it.

Toonami also just posted this on Facebook
>It's almost FLCL info time! Watch this space NEXT WEEK for more news, and in the meantime, pore over this sweet art created by the original FLCL season 1 character designer, the legendary Yoshiyuki Sadamoto.

Attached: FLCL 2.jpg (960x960, 149K)

Kinda weird to dump it next week rather than have Demarco do it live the following week to encourage people to actually attend

So normal lineup this week with Outlaw Star ending. With Ed and Ein leaving Bebop as well this week

Next week are the final two episodes of Bebop

And week after is April Fools, which at this point is a 99% chance of no Toonami, but one or two new show releases?

If Toonami is laid to rest at this point, I can't be sad honestly. I'm just glad we got a second run. It'll have been a pretty great ride, all things considered. I only wish CN would find a way to continue it in some way that was profitable.

Hard to say. I'm sure as a "sorry lol" they will give some kind of trailer for the future, but two dead hour slots can't get much of note

I'm looking forward to another 4 hours of one Rick and Morty episode on repeat

Szechuan pickle dippers sound pretty okay.

If they are gonna kill it, I'd rather it go out with a huge bang and be a memorable cancellation, over just disappearing one night

Don't bother. Toonami ratings are always garbage, but it's still there.

wtf is up with the like half the boards?

Frozen for whatever reason.

I know right? I wanted to lay into Sup Forums about how the west is going to be the one who saves anime with this highly sought after FLCL sequel. But I can't post

bigger picture. Hidomi looks a lot better in this artstyle. The new Patrol Officer still looks pretty bland though.

Attached: vi.jpg (2400x3306, 1.42M)

>highly sought after
you do know that Sup Forums already hates it, right?

>Production IG decides they want to make a FLCL sequel after they buy the rights to the show from Gainax, so they announce they are planning to make one in 2015
>a while later Toonami jumps on board so they can get broadcast rights, throws so money at Production IG to help them with the anime they were already making
>somehow this translates to the west saving anime

Guess I didn't even need to go to Sup Forums for the (you)

Attached: IMG_4690.jpg (510x429, 55K)

my uncle who works at nintendo can corroborate this post.

Honestly all of Sup Forums is hoping you retards finally get cancelled so we can all watch you throw and huge tantrum and finally be kicked off this board. Best prank in AS history would be putting an end to Shitnami

why even air the new FLCL on TV and not just play it in theaters like japan?