I challenge you to give me 3 non-emotional arguments agains globalisation inside of an occident

I challenge you to give me 3 non-emotional arguments agains globalisation inside of an occident.

I only need one
American culture spreading like cancer in Europe and wiping out European traditions and values. Dont tell me your culture is superior, it is just more accessible to the youth as it allows more degeneration.

Why are yuropoors teying to include themselves inside the anglosphere?

You mean Poland
and you know why

industrial revolutions in 3rd world shitholes with no environmental regulation is what is making global warming astronomically worse

it destroys local manufacturing and low skilled job positions in developed countries which creates an underclass supported by welfare or left to die

globalists get to hide their money offshore and avoid paying taxes despite making enormous amounts of money which is then used to influence economies to support more globalization

Because it doesn't include alaska

1-different nations have different interests and should be able to defend them, this includes full control over the flow of goods and people

2-the diversity of white cultures is what has made us dynamic and strong, unlike stagnant, centralized China, and we should seek to preserve that advantage

3-globalisation is code for americanization and serves American interests first and foremost, therefore see 1-

There is not really an argument against the type of globalization you're proposing. The main argument against globalization in general is that not every country on Earth is at the same level of civilization. It's simply a matter of fact that crime rises in a country as you begin to import people from "third world" countries, or generally less civilized countries.

However if you want to globalize just the occident then everyone is at the same level of civilization. The only argument against it I suppose would be that some western first world countries have already imported too many immigrants from less civilized countries.

Eastern Europeans immigrating to the richer Western countries, for a start.

These are the only nations I care about and even within these I have some reservations.

Rest of the world can fuck off.

[spoiler] Singapore and Hong Kong are alright tho tbf [/spoiler]

>unironically elected hitler
>lectures anyone on culture

>most glorious realms
Cringe

>3 globalism is americanism
This x1000. Too bad Americans are blind to this.

Government should be as local and accountable to the people as possible. The world is a very diverse place, what works for one community may be wrong for another.

1)
Globalism demolishes local competition between businesses that cannot afford to compete with other multinational companies

2)
Culture becomes incredibly saturated and forced together, causing tension and conflict due to conflicting ideals, beliefs and morals.

3)
Trade deals tend to be written in favor of monopolies rather than the actual economic benefit of the various involved nations; shitty copyright laws become enforced across nations, limiting what can and/or cannot be produced.

This would kill off the rather large market for spin-offs in Asian cultures.

Fuck Canada, sweden, and Germany. There, I gave you 3.

With a theoretically globalized economy and system of governing. There wouldn't be a an "offshore" loophole to hide money and dodge taxes with.

t. envious new world mongrel

Mere platitude regurgitated

>new world
As opposed to the "most glorious realms," as you autistically put it, of Canada and Australia?

to be fair, he wasn't all bad. he loved germany

1. Southern Europeans are Muds
2. America is full of niggers and spics
3. Mixing already pure ethnic groups with impure ones

We're not anglo, fuck you and your disgusting old cunt of a """queen"""

The rest are irrelevant shitholes

Even Canada isn't 56% white, with whites already outnumbered in young children.

We know you aren't anglo. You're all niggers

>globalization

If by "globalization" you mean "Neoliberalism", then the reason not to impose this ideology is because it doesn't work. It hasalready failed on its own terms.

Globalization takes jobs from the middle class and replaces them with low wage and typically part time jobs which drops people down to poverty and or living paycheck to paycheck, if you want a good example why globalization is terrible for your average person look at Detroit, Michigan. Also what they do drives a further gap between the 1% and the people down at the bottom.

This,

>mfw europoor quotes my post

you can go fuck yourself you inbred rottentoothed filthy subhuman, fuck you and you troll limey queen

>yank tourists come to my 97% white northern town
>it's all screeching blonde women and niggers

lol

wish they would fuck off their accents are annoying as fuck

Guy created such an amazing culture that inferiors are still whining about it 70 years later, that should count for something.

Great, but try to actually give a relevant response next time.

>Mark of the beast
>Anti-christ
>End of the world

i am forced to see niggers every once in a while

They talk like downies 2bh

>literally sandnigger shitskin sperm thinks he is white

KEK

Global warming is not getting worse anymore. It's starting to improve already.

Oh jeez, can't you hold your insecurity to yourself, I was replying to OP.

fuck off we're full

> sees flag
ha

Valuation of human labour.
Keeping cultures distinct and intact.
Slowing pace of technological change.

Thank u, also dem digits.

>ha memes
Listen, an ethnic swede is a thousand times whiter than you. You're a fucking mongrel. An abomination. An experiment gone wrong. Americans are disgusting, vile creatures.

Because then it's not Globalization because it's only the Occident you dumbass.

Then it's Occidentism.

they know you
and they know why

sow the wind, reap the whirlwind

it is as easy as that

1 it isn't globalism when you limit to your region (continent)

2 there are still huge wealth disparities between some neighboring countries that can cause major issues if a market is deregulated

3 it still causes a race to the bottom with the regulators

>tfw you make the cut

Weak bantz tbqh

>bantz
It is the truth, you mongrelised scum

What works for one place doesnt work for another. It why things start to fuck up the bigger a country gets. Separating countries and states not only encourages competition, which is good for innovation and advancement, but it also enables people to tackle their own problem and it enables each individual to have their own voice as the pool of those speaking is smaller.
Confederations like how the EU used to be or how the US would be with less federal power is the way to go.
So breaking them down

Logistics
Competition
Democracy works better on smaller scales

I could likely go on, but I'm tired and not willing to spend more time on this.

Kek calm down
Your English is good for a pooinloo btw

>implying

Most Americans outside this board, at least.

Compounding off of what Pierre and others have already said, globalism is a mere arm of American exportation of culture. Though we're really supposed to be isolationist we have transformed into a global quasi imperialist nation, wherein our old values have been made into nothing more than worthless propaganda and mantra, words without meaning. A shadow of what we should be.

The American experiment has utterly failed, and despite gains we have made with the election of trump, there still looms the backroom plots of the elites, which may never go away so long as globalism and the bastardized American way remains.

Why isn't Lithuania blue there?

this. Ethnic purity simply cannot exist in America, and other globalized areas. Almost no one here has genuinely blonde hair into adulthood anymore, because of all the mixing that has occurred.

1. The large governmental institutions required are not feasible without massive corruption and inefficiency
2. The cultural differences between the people involved are too big and will lead to infighting
3. The economic benefits are minimal in comparison to the cost of such a system.
4. He made the cut.5. Alaska will have to be sold to Russia to finance it.

If US would be split in two would you be happy because of "muh competition"?

1. Globalisation leads to volatility; any financial crisis hits twice as hard and is harder to recover from.
2. Countries start hyper-specializing in only a couple of industries, rendering them helpless on their own, and as such subservient to trade deals even on unreasonable conditions.
3. With no regulatory measures, markets get centralized, lowering societal welfare.

>Worried about Americans destroying European culture
>Willingly receives millions of middle eastern migrants with radically different beliefs.

Why did you exclude Lithuania?
Are you that butthurt, psheck?

Someone is buttblasted.

Are you retarded? You obviously don't understand what I said.
State rights are a very important aspect because they allow states to focus on what their issues are. I would prefer us to be similar to the EU in that sense but more organized as far as foreign policy.
And example here being that Immigration is nowhere near as big an issue in Washington than it is in Texas. People in Washington should not decide issues for people in Texas.
Now if the US was split into two entities, so long as they were friendly I really wouldn't give a shit. I'd call for a shared currency between us and free trade and travel, but if they wanted to remain independent of one another concerning foreign policy I really wouldn't care. That said, I think it's too late at this point to separate and any separation will be extremely belligerent so I'd be against secession

>1 post by this ID
nice one faggots you fall for it

>1. Southern Europeans are Muds

Only countries are included

So Latvia, Estonia are less meme countries than Lithuania?

And to continue, I would rather the world be separated than together, because without competition between countries we will cease to advance. Competition is what drives humanity, and to kill sovereign nations will destroy competition and innovation.

AHAHAAHHA Oh i love it :D Made me laugh, yeah it is rather silly how some people have a ladders sytem of whites, in my view we are one strong white racial family!

What idea is this map trying to convey? Poland isn't occident.

Soon to be rare flag!

You should be mad at the Russians, we couldn't have saved you from the Soviets if we had tried.

>dark roots

just another shitty dye

1. Centralaisation of power encourages corruption and undermines democracy
2. Open borders makes it impossible for a state to build any meaningful welfare
3. Corporations play one nations economies against another to guarantee low tax rate and low wage

Basically it leads to rule by corpocracy with a bureaucratic nightmare and humanity reduced to the level of permanent refugees

>Niggerization of the western world as labor begins transcending borders. We see this occurring within the EU, also in America with the illegals. Niggers are cheap labor but their migration into the 1st world undoubtedly has negative effects on the social cohesion of our societies.

>(((them))) gaining even more influence in shaping our academic & cultural institutions as a result of their economic hegemony

>Our national identities dissipating as a result of our governments catering to multinational corporations over their own people

kys

>thinks it's bad to love their own race

>Meds have the best looking males and Nordic women crave for them
Nothing new, whites should breed with whites, nothing bad bout this relationship

Wrong. American culture is dead. You're talking about Globalist-Nigger culture.

Well I am of the opinion that all Meds should be wiped out in White countries unless they move willingly.

why didn't you include Lithuania?

> Posts someone who was sentenced to 18 years in prison for smuggling drugs.

ok

>Globalism leads directly to lower income in Denmark
>Globalism leads directly to more crime and less cohesion in Denmark
>Globalism removes the advantage Denmark have by being a first world nation

and I could go on.

Globalism is only a plus for very rich in the western world and your average third world poor fag. It does not benefit 99% of Danes and thus you can take that shit and stick it up your ass Slav fucker.

>in my view we are one strong white racial family

then you would be wrong.

Mismatched societies, infrastructure, and currency exasperate inequality between the two of them when they are fully integrated and have freedom of movement.

Low level countries that desperately need talent constantly lose their to more developed countries which harms the source country given they train talent only to lose it to another country immediately when the individual becomes of value. It encourages the status quo in which underdeveloped countries stagnate and developed countries remain as they are in comparison to their peers.

Just because countries have become developed doesn't mean it's easier for other countries to do so, I believe it's actually harder to elevate

High level countries lose their menial tasks to foreign countries which harms the middle end of things in the high level countries. This also encourages heavier pollution as we've determined that to save 10% of the cost of something we will manufacture it in a less environmentally friendly place, then tugboat it across the ocean to a port then truck it a third of the way across the country on average, probably.

global cooperation/trade with strong independent economies, with respect for borders and cultures is fine

having borders dissolved, ignoring and trampling on traditions/culture, being forced to being weak and dependent on eachother is not fine

and islam ruins everything, they need containment until they figure out how to live beyond the 7th century, otherwise they will destroy everything in sight, as they are doing now