Why is Goofy so fucking sad for everything on his movies with Max?

Why is Goofy so fucking sad for everything on his movies with Max?

Attached: Sad-Goofy-in-A-Goofy-Movie.jpg (850x638, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7baCckh-XE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because his wife is dead.

Attached: 1520999437613.png (1620x2400, 1.05M)

Betrayal

Attached: LEFT.jpg (600x417, 35K)

He wanted quality time with Max, but the teenage boy would reject his advances.

Attached: Better than TFA and TLJ.jpg (600x4997, 256K)

Source?

Max was a total cunt that couldn't appreciate his Father. And was a lying chode.

layers of fear by junji ito

Because Max is being a dick who wants to be cool and move on and out of the family. Max wants Goofy out of his life because he's at that point of his life.
Meanwhile, Max is all Goofy has left since his wife died.
His only family wants to take distances because he's not cool enough, and that leaves him with nothing.

Because having teenage children crush your soul

Attached: 1493575883361.gif (640x480, 422K)

I wish my Dad or Step-Dad was half the man Goofy was.

You think if, after Goofy made Max the trip ambassador, that if Max had just talked to Goofy, he'd have let the Concert be a stop in the road trip and then gone fishing?

Attached: 1460651783995.png (282x223, 71K)

Thank you i din't wanted to look thought the whole collection again

There was a fork in the road. It was either Los Angeles or Destiny Lake. They had a whole scene about that before the climax.

>that fucking goofy holler

Attached: 1C1791C5-AB26-48CF-A52B-938764E95C86.jpg (600x528, 59K)

But, time didn't seem to be of the essence. Why not go to the concert, and then backtrack onto the path to Lake Destiny?

Goofy is a good guy. He really only wants what's best for his son but doesn't really know how to connect to him and yes for a single parent there's really no one he can turn to get advice himself. I suppose he got that new girlfriend but that was well after the fact. But really who else can goofy turn too? Pete? I guess he could have turned to Donald but they've since moved to other places and Micky doesn't have kids.

I would have said different states (Californa and Idaho), but they've already had a countrywide trip, so good point.

>Kingdom Hearts 3 Star Wars level story

Because as easy as it is to call Max a little shit (and by gum is he) he's not really all that bad and didn't have the heart to tell Goofy he didn't want anything to due with their trip till it was too late and in a moment of weakness he made a selfish choice.

The concert wasn't just a stop for Max. He specifically needed to get on stage, they didn't even have tickets.

It also wasn't on the way, it was far out of the way.

And even if they decided to go to Lake Destiny after the whole movie, their car was basically a wireframe at that point, I think they would've liked to have just gone home.

God fucking damn it, every time I think I'm fully caught up on Junji Ito somebody posts something like this.

>You know realize this was uploaded in 2007

youtube.com/watch?v=z7baCckh-XE

Being a dad is hard. Being Maxes dad is harder still

Better than being PJ’s dad, for sure.

Well then you'd have to be Pete, and fuck that.

He wishes he could to turn back time
To the good old daaaay-yaaaays
He'd sing Max to sleep
Then his wife and he
would just hang out

Because parenting

>Goofy: I was only tryin' to take my boy fishin', okay?

>Max: I'm not your little boy anymore, Dad! I've grown up! I've got my own life now!

>Goofy: I know that! I just wanted to be part of it. You're my son, Max. No matter how big you get, you'll always be my son.

Because that bitch Aeris gave him AIDS and now he might not live long enough to see his son grow up.

Missing the follow up of Donald as Chewie going WAAAAAAAK

extremely goofy movie was better desu
college/university animakinographie > highschool cartoon flick

>Well then you'd have to be Pete, and fuck that.
Hey, at least your son would respect you.

Nah. I grew up watching Extremely and not the first movie but even I think it's the lesser. The plot's shallow so they end up padding a lot of it with musical sequences. They're nice and all but it's still padding.

Attached: goofy misses his dead wife.jpg (826x413, 282K)