Half of Sup Forums doesn't believe in climate changes and global warming

>Half of Sup Forums doesn't believe in climate changes and global warming

This fucking board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sh_nlz43Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=_6NvIUBSZN4
nation.foxnews.com/2016/11/12/dnc-staffer-screams-donna-brazile-helping-elect-trump-i-m-going-die-climate-change
technologyreview.com/s/416786/global-warming-vs-the-next-ice-age/
telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/globalwarming/11395516/The-fiddling-with-temperature-data-is-the-biggest-science-scandal-ever.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think half of Sup Forums realizes we past the point of no return years ago and it's developing nations exacerbating the problem

but dude, what if we switch to non-gas/coal power and make the world a better place all for nothing?

>muh blue pill

>he thinks climate change is real

kek

I believe in data and the scientific method, not pop sci articles, sorry OP.

It's not so much that I don't believe, it's just that 3rd world countries pump out so many more times the pollution than western countries that reducing our emissions even by half wouldn't have any effect at all

>Half of Sup Forums doesn't believe that my country exists

This fucking board.

We intend to colonize the stars. No better reason than impending global catastrophe. Get your shit together and you can come too, or else all you cheese-eating surrender monkeys will be forced to fry with the others.

nice fallacy, one non-scientist making a misprediction does not discredit that mountains and mountains of data to support anthropic climate change.

You cuckolds will all pay heavily in the coming years when ecological migragtion start collapsing economies

>dude deindustrialisation is great man, picking berries is fun

Oh look, a shitskin who found the internet.

Hi Ahmed.

not even an argument, just means you're a fucking lying ideolog cunt. go buy some solar panels yourself and shut the fuck up

literally who cares

Dems got their dumbass predictions from "scientists".

> 1. the problem is hard to change and impossible to control

> 2. the theory is disputed and you can't trust them fuckers

> 3. the suns activity + time span + ludicrous "simulated models" that might or might not check out with the raw data that was or was not properly collected beforehand

youtube.com/watch?v=7sh_nlz43Pc

youtube.com/watch?v=_6NvIUBSZN4

And no matter what I'm not OP.

Science is like, just an opinion.

>t. Non-country

Flanders is rightful Spanish clay

I ain't paying carbon shekels Chaim.

>Man Made Climate Change

Fixed that for you OP.

Of course republicans believe in the climate.

enjoy your new shoreline :^)

>mountains and mountains of data to support anthropic climate change
There's a strong historic correlation between life expectancy and sugar consumption. We eat sugar and it provides us with energy which is good. There you go, sugar is healthy. You should eat nothing but sugar from now on.

t. sugar scientist

Isn't that true?

THIS
half of the answers to my arguments are just
>non-country
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not a country

I still like to tell myself that half of them are just meming hard.

I'll become less of a sceptic once governments stop using regulation to help big business keep down competition. Until then climate scientist claiming that climate change is anthropogenic, even though the very term "climate" means that it's constantly changing, is just a money grab to me.

contender for one of the dumbest boards on the website desu

He's not a scientist, but he's the collective spokesperson for all climate change scientists.

I'm not saying climate change isn't occurring, however I have become a little more skeptical and reticent to believe things recently, even if "scientists" are emphatically declaring it absolute truth.

>the climate is changing
>better tax the goyim

Fuck off schlomo

Something that Sup Forums seems never to have considered is that global warming is real, but not for the reasons that the jew has given us. Human exacerbation of the problem constitutes little to no increase to the general co2 production. The complete gall and arrogance of humans to think they have more of an impact than just the active volcanoes on Earth is staggering. However, we are 10,000 years overdue for another ice age. And of course, as every action as an opposite and equal reaction, wouldn't it make sense that in order for the ice age to come about in the first place, the world needs to heat up? Learn basic fucking history and stop pretending humans are stronger than an entire planet that can slough us off without a second thought.

jews

Just get(wait) anti climate change to be mainstream, Sup Forums will change its tune

I'm neutral about whether it exists. I'm absolutely positive that people are overreacting.

DNC Staffer Screams At Donna Brazile For Helping Elect Trump: I’m Going To Die From Climate Change’
nation.foxnews.com/2016/11/12/dnc-staffer-screams-donna-brazile-helping-elect-trump-i-m-going-die-climate-change

>dying from climate change

Yes, my fellow millennials are this retarded.

Climate change and global warming are different things. Sup Forums doesn't disbelieve climate change, we're SCEPTICAL (keyword, belligerent leaf) of the claims the scientific community and political establishment makes about MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING. Try to keep up retard.

Can someone redpill me on climate change? Right now I fully believe in it and that it is accelerated by man, the data and the science seems quite sound.

I'm not a libtard I just... it seems like climate change is a political issue only in the United States while in other countries it is non partisan.

Like, what is the reason/endgame for making up climate change?

Two words.

WEATHER WEAPONS
E
A
T
H
E
R

W
E
A
P
O
N
S

>the climate is changing

Sure is. Ever wonder why? Or should we just write off climate science as too hard?

I am yet to be wrong.
I've been right about every single prediction and analysis I've done.

Global warming is complete bullshit, and I am done arguing about it. You'll see when you're a senile loser, but you will not admit that you were wrong.
None of you climate change cult believers are going to admit that you were wrong. You will move on like nothing ever happened, but I will never forget. I am going to call out you idiots.

'no'

Global warming is another bullshit, on the same level as "no borders!".

Climate changes, yes.
Because of us? No.

Just another jew scam to get your money.
Dpf filters for new cars is a fantastic example. It cost like gazillion of shekels to "invent", and all it does is increase your fuel consumption by 2 liters/100 km.
Just jew things.

Just AGW mate; of course we understand that the climate changes, but what they aren't telling you is that our entire solar system has been displaying unusual/erratic behaviors indicative of climate change/atmospheric changes.

C02 does not drive climate change.

>doesn't believe
Actually I just really don't care and neither should you.
Maybe learn more about the problems before you start crying over it.
We can deal with the sea level rising, we just need to STOP LETTING THE 3RD WORLD INVADE.

Forcing the world to pay insane amounts of money to "protect the earth" while all the money goes to Israel.

We just saw a presidential election where almost all the polling experts couldn't get themselves out of their own echo chamber and wouldn't listen to any others who had a different point of view.

Proof that scientists egos can blind them from the truth because they pick and choose their own data to satisfy their own agenda due to peer pressure.

Most ppl took the blue pills because they know we are fucked at a point of no return.
Even If we do something it will just slow down the damage we do to our environnement but it will not stop nor fix it
It sad but It's real.

If global warming is real why are predictive climate change models constantly wrong?

>Triggered by feminists who blame everything on the patriarchy

>Triggered by blacks who blame everything on the white man

>Turn around and blame everything on the Jews

Honestly speaking, man, you'll have to do better than this. You're insulting my intelligence. Truly.

> The complete gall and arrogance of humans to think they have more of an impact than just the active volcanoes on Earth is staggering

We do though. Annual human emissions dwarf volcanic activity. Isotope analysis shows that co2 from human activity is accumulating in the atmosphere. for the best part of 1 million years, up until the industrial revolution, the global average concentration of co2 was around 280ppm. Then we started dumping loads of it into the air and increased the atmospheric concentration by 40%.

>However, we are 10,000 years overdue for another ice age

Way off the mark here. We only came out of the last glacial period about 15000 years ago. Interglacials last about 15-20,000 years. So it could be due tomorrow, it could be due in 5000 years. What you're talking about though, whether human activity has averted the next glacial period, is an area of interest and there's no solid answer yet.

>Global Warming vs. the Next Ice Age

technologyreview.com/s/416786/global-warming-vs-the-next-ice-age/

>muh temperature data

telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/globalwarming/11395516/The-fiddling-with-temperature-data-is-the-biggest-science-scandal-ever.html

>C02 does not drive climate change.
INTREDASTING
It's C-OH-TWO, anyways, not C-ZERO-TWO, fucking moron

Don't suppose anyone could throw me a bone and explain why Global warming is bullshit?

A summary will do.

We're overdue for an ice age anyways. Climate change is irrelevant. Pollution is a different story.

Is that supposed to be an argument?

You're on an island...thats fuckin austria - you know? MOUNTAIN CENTRAL

But we are really being forced to pay unbelievable amounts of money for things that do NOTHING.

Google Dpf filters for cars.

A teeny tiny volcano farts somewhere in the middle of nowhere and it pollutes more than the entire human race since we came down from trees.

Its really that simple, senpai.

When Sup Forums says they don't believe in global warming/climate change, it's because they don't believe in the man-made versions.
Anyone denying that the climate is not changing is absolutely retarded.

The main reason Sup Forums is in disagreement with the man-made version is because it's being used by the government to tax people more, or force them to do bullshit like trash separation or else get a fine.
It's just another trapping of the government, and the government would be acting against its own direct self-interest when trying to solve the problem, which is why they're doing it so half-assedly and exclusively fund scientists who agree to their view as opposed to the ones that don't.

And then there's loads of man-made climate scientist claimants backtracking on their claims because they did not come even remotely true.
There's plenty of evidence to at least be skeptical.

>A teeny tiny volcano farts somewhere in the middle of nowhere and it pollutes more than the entire human race since we came down from trees.

This is objectively false.

climate change is code for population control

Compelling...

>You will move on like nothing ever happened

And ironic, given the phases of denial that we watch every thread.

>The planet isn't warming
>Ok well its warming but the warming is natural
>Ok so human activity may be causing a bit of extra warming but this is a good thing. Greener plants
>ok so the bad may outweigh the good but its not like we can make India or China do anything about it so why should we cripple ourselves
>go back to start for next thread

>There's plenty of evidence to at least be skeptical.
This. If you aren't at least skeptical then you're not as intelligent or informed as you think you are.

>C02 does not drive climate change.

But it does tho. co2 traps IR radiation emitted from earth. This is beyond doubt.

No, just an observation.
Regarding your claim that CO2 does not drive global warming, you obviously have no fucking clue: the whole scientific literature in the last 100 years says the opposite.

>not understanding Sup Forums

Why don't you live off grid and kill the power jew?

Why don't you own an electric car or take only green public transport?

Why don't you convert a classic car to gas power?

I wonder how many people this retard has got to believe that meme.

I don't think Sup Forums has ever contested climate change. You'd be an idiot to believe such a thing doesn't exist. Sup Forums contests our understanding and knowledge of climate change. It is also fact that a lot of our historic samples were comparing to are from instruments that were far less accurate, primitive, and also existed in places that may have a direct temperature effect now caused by being in proximity to large buildings and city hubs that skew the results. This has attributed to fear mongering.

That aside, even if we are to hypothetically say the causes are man made. We can't stop China and developing countries from continuing their use of fossil fuels etc.

> believe
We're not a cult you know.

Go plant a fucking tree then, you cunt.
I don't give two shits about Global Warming™ but I plant 300 new trees every year. I don't get payed for it, I just like planting trees.

It's not warming.

Its not.

Just because there are 20,000 chinks or japs per square meter in a few cities filled with smog is not my problem. Get your shit straight without forcing me to pay for same made up Eco bullshit.

I live 1 km from a forest, I couldn't give less of a shit about some overcrowded Asian shitholes.

Carry on based Latvia

What did you expect from american education?

So why does CO2 always trail temperature changes in observed and untampered data? Why did the IPCC try to have the medieval warming period where CO2 levels were much lower removed from history? Why were temperatures so much lower during cold periods in ancient history where CO2 was 4000ppm? Why has NASA, the IPCC and NOAA been repeatedly caught cooking data? Why have temperatures in South America been in a gradual decline since 1950? Why have the polar ice caps increased in size and mass?

>The complete gall and arrogance of humans to think they have more of an impact than just the active volcanoes on Earth is staggering.
Volcanoes release less than 1% of the CO2 humans do.

I believe in it. But it's not the biggest problem we had.

Because you are too stupid to realize that most of them are pretty accurate.

Why is coral bleaching happening? Does coral just hate being coloured because it is near our coast?

I suspect a conspiracy of coral trying to naturalise itself among australians and turning back to it's coloured origins once we except it.

It's actually lolbertarian think tanks and right-wing infotainment, and it's been exported abroad through the likes of Monckton and Delingpole, and even lukewarmer frauds like Lomborg.

Jesus, stop with this hippy bullshit!

I believe that you exist.
But this is true.

WE WUZ TERCIOS AND SHIIIIIIT

>CO2 concentrations increased by 40%
Ice cores from Antartica indicate that temperature and CO2 concentrations follow extremely closely, with temperature preceding CO2. In the pic you see such an ice core, with peaks and drops in somewhat regular intervals.

The sheer hike in CO2 seen at the end of this graph has so far not been matched by an equal hike in temperature increase. This would imply that while humans can pump massive amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere to make a noticable change, the alledged greenhouse effect is in some way inhibited, and the temperature increase may even have a different cause.

Isn't that the point, soon Austria will be an island :^)

Now now, hold your horses

The point of contention would be man made climate change or the natural occurrence of climate change.

>Dpf filters for cars.

DPF is a con but that's nothing to do with co2. Diesels are actually good in terms of co2 emissions. DPF is the diesel particulate filter. It's to catch soot and particulate matter. They do cancer, not co2. Though I think the risk is massively overstated.

Funfact, next year or so, particulate filters will be added to petrol cars too.

There's definatly an element of Brave New World to DPFs. They clog unless you take your car out for a long journey every week or so. So in a roundabout way, they increase consumption. And if you DON'T take it for a good run every couple of weeks at the longest, you're looking at a much bigger bill to replace the DPF. Oh, they also (DFPs) require occasional topping up with a special fluid that used to be really expensive.

>A teeny tiny volcano farts somewhere in the middle of nowhere and it pollutes more than the entire human race since we came down from trees.

And this is still false.

[citation needed]
And let it be a reputable source, shall we?

It's the other way around.
Humans only release about 3% of CO2 into the atmosphere.
Volcanoes have been pumping that shit into air for millions of years and we are supposed to believe that a tiny increase in CO2 emissions for a 100 years is enough to destroy the planet. It's insane.

Climate change needs to be stopped.
I propose we kill all the niggers and jews.
All in favor, say "REEEEEEE".

I'd say. The half that do need to the fuck off.

>cant answer simple questions based on general knowledge of the subject
>appeals to authority
Not sure if absolutely worthless shill or just another brainwashed zombie who regurgitates govt propaganda and thinks it makes him better than everyone that doesn't.

Someone answer me why coral is bleaching?

Shit can't be natural and it's the biggest proof of something dodgy happening.

>well, yeah, Dpf is a sham... But the other money grabbers aren't! I swear!

Yeah ok Shlomo.

Got any citations that say volcanos farting don't do more damage than humans?
I can't find any.

>tiny increase in CO2
Humans have almost doubled the CO2 levels in the last 200 years

>So why does CO2 always trail temperature changes in observed and untampered data?

There's your problem. Think about this.

Firstly, consider that at no time over teh past million years, until very recently, did atmospheric co2 go above 400ppm. In fact is was pretty steady between 200-300ppm. During this period the earth experienced 7 glacial/interglacial periods where to temperature shifted drastically. Going from a glacial to interglacial, temps would rise by up to 10 degrees. Under your model (co2 exclusively lags temp), we would have seen 400ppm before.

Now that's just a poor bait.

How many fuggin' times I gotta say it?
1 medium-sized volcanic eruption > what mankind has pumped out since the early industrial revolution [1830's].
1 large to XXlarge supereruption= global warming don't mean shit anymore, son

It's always the jews user.

i believe in climate change but not man made climate change

>Firstly, consider that at no time over teh past million years, until very recently, did atmospheric co2 go above 400ppm. In fact is was pretty steady between 200-300ppm.
firstly, this proves nothing

Physically impossible.