What are some examples of universally hated male characters...

What are some examples of universally hated male characters? Every example of a character the fandom despises I can think of are women.

Attached: Diane_2007.jpg (299x474, 42K)

Women are generally shit as people, if you aren’t thinking with your dick

Scrappy Doo

Clyde from TLH, and kylo ren

I wished Kylo Ren was universally hated.

What are you talking about? Kylo Ren is the most popular character by a landslide.

>What are you talking about? Kylo Ren is the most popular character by a landslide.
How is whiney emo bitch that has none of the cool factor vader had to redeem his bad character traits loved? Sure hes not as hated as rey, but damn he still is hated.

Brian from Family Guy

Just Google characters, man, Kylo Ren has a gigantic following. I'm not saying I agree, but you need to go out and talk to people

Obvious example - Jar Jar Binks (and kid Anakin to a lesser extent)

Sheldon.

This picture reminds me of one of the reasons I dislike Diane. She originally just worked at some garbage Starbucks type of coffee shop. Because of this job she meet Mr. Peanut Butter and from there she got her meal ticket. Sure she works writing articles for that website, but she does NOT need to work. She's set for life marrying an affluent dumbass. She's got an easy life for the most part and yet she's so ungrateful to the man that saved her from living in poverty. The only times Diane is right in getting angry at Peanut Butter is when the dumbass is careless and irresponsible with money which objectively is a horrible thing to be. But the rest of the time? Diane makes me want to see Peanut Butter just get sick of her and just gladly divorce her and kick her out of his life. Doubt she has much claim to his money since they've been married like what? Not even a year.

Todd is worse than Diane will ever be

Not Sup Forums but that kid from Game of Thrones

I feel nothing for Todd

Thomas in Regular Show
Lucky in King of the Hill

Bendy from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

>t. Peggy

You are incredibly ignorant. He's like THE most popular character in the new trilogy.

>Just Google characters, man, Kylo Ren has a gigantic following. I'm not saying I agree, but you need to go out and talk to people
Because he gets alot of merch people dont but doesnt mean he is popular

Isn't that the Bazinga faggot? If he is, agreed. Hated that lame shit and his crappy show. Wish that media would insult him and refuse to call him by his real name during TV spots and interviews. Just mock him and call him Bazinga Guy. Even when he objects? Still call him Bazinga Guy to imprint it into his soul that he's been type casted and he will die one die and people will only vaguely remember him as, Bazinga Guy.

I kinda like Thomas
Lucky was okay too, let's be honest and admit Luanne wasn't really getting anywhere with her life so he was definitely one of the better things to happen to her.

Lucky is far more reviled than Peggy

Just look in a mirror user

The guy wanted to harass a kid for taking Luanne to prom. Lucky was a piece of shit, and I'm glad so many people dislike him too.

I have no real feelings towards Thomas but there's no denying he was hated, too. Sup Forums despised him right out of the gate.

>kylo ren
Wrong

I'm not a man

>Sure she works writing articles for that website, but she does NOT need to work. She's set for life marrying an affluent dumbass. She's got an easy life for the most part and yet she's so ungrateful to the man that saved her from living in poverty.

proper gratitude = not having a job, not earning reserve cash that will also help if anything happens to Mr. Affluent Dumbass PB's own income?

Yet... if Diane DID quit her job to live off PB, you'd probably blame her for being a leech or a golddigger.

I don't even like her very much, but I wouldn't subject an IRL equivalent to her (or anyone) to this kind of standard—in which I'd judge her negatively no matter which of two diametrically opposing choices she made? WTF?

>kylo ren
Only good thing about those movies

Damn near every adult on that show was a piece of shit though, he only stands out to people because he's an ugly hick.

Sasuga, and Sup Forums wonders how it got into this state of disrepair.

No. He and Poe have the most potential but they didn't let Ren be the self obsessed neutral faction who wipes out good and the bad. They're gonna make him new-bad+. Anything with even the slighest bit of potential dies in Mousewars

Sup Forums is roughly a third female, are you really that surprised?

Season 1-2 Todd > Diane > Season 3 Todd >>>>>>>>>>>> season 4 Todd

Once they made him asexual it became like the only dimension to his personality and it was awful

Do you not know what sasuga means? Sadly women are only 1/3 of the problem. The second third is tumblr and the third (ha) is Sup Forums and assorted normalfags who got swept into capes.

I'm surprised he wasn't posted yet

Attached: whip.jpg (640x480, 35K)

*whip cracks*

Attached: Claire_gotcha_face.png (266x384, 32K)

>excepting people to care enough to look up Japanese words from weebs shitposting anonymously

>posting on an anime image board
>not knowing ironic nip
All you need to do is tell me you're from tumblr and we have a triple dipper cancer poster on our hands, lady.

Posting a character from a show that's universally hated is easy mode.

I like Clyde, the robot and nosebleed things are super annoying and he often has to much focus put on him. But when he's hanging out with Lincoln he just seems really nice and considerate or pretty much any time Lori isn't involved he's really likable.

She was already starting to get her writing career off the ground by sending articles to newspapers and magazines. I think she even celebrates that her first article is going to be published around the time she first meets Mr PB, totally independent of his influence. Or maybe I’m misremembering and she was actually celebrating a rejection letter.

My point is, that flashback tells us that she met Mr PB while she was working at Starbucks, but we don’t know how much of Mr PB’s influence had an affect on the successes of her writing career. By the end of the flashback PB still doesn’t even properly know her name. It could still be that she got the Secretariat biography published totally without him and started dating him after she’d already made a name for herself.

She still could never afford to live in the nice neighborhood she does or meet half of the people she networks with without her relationship to Mr PB though, I do agree on that point. But we still don’t know quite when that started. She still (probably) didn’t go straight from impoverished barista to Mrs Mr Peanut Butter the famous writer though.

As far as I know the only role he has played like Sheldon was in hidden figures and even then they were barely alike.

Unfortunately, people do like Kylo Ren

I like her (him)

Attached: bloo.png (323x320, 65K)

I don't hate her but she's really boring. That applies to most of the characters from QC really.

I'm surprised no one posted Mako.

Flash Sentry

Not necessarily awful, just incredibly boring. I want Todd to go back to doing wacky shenanigans.

People let up on Mako once they got him away from Korra.

So much fucking wasted potential.

>Because he gets alot of merch people dont but doesnt mean he is popular

What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to go through to recognize that a character is on a lot of merchandise but still convince yourself that the character isn't popular?

People fucking love Kylo Ren. Children and women in particular.

Attached: Green[1].png (154x416, 4K)

>implying /our guy/ is universally hated
Get fucked. Which waifu did he steal from you? It's okay, you can tell me.

Kylo Ren is a realistic person in his setting. He's a whiny and conflicted person with emotional problems. He's a good villain because of that, not despite it.

the issue about hated male characters is that they get:

-killed
-put into limbo (never used again, lets pretend they never existed)
-they go "back to their home planet"

they tend to be "this new character is like that old character you like but much better and much cooler", or plot devices.

yeah totally your idea to hate Brian right?
couldnt have anything to do with that episode where Quagmire hates Brian and you just jumped on board?
grow a brain, stop being a sheep

Attached: Frank, he needs to sound about 15% more obnoxious, throw in some random computery noises.jpg (250x190, 10K)

Most people like Kylo Ren, unfortunately.
>he's retarded, pathetic and inefficient as a villain that definitely makes him a 10/10 villain
>being a boring edgelord with mommy/daddy issues makes him realistic and realistic is always good

This

Fags and bitches loves Kylo Ren

>whiney emo bitch

How is it even possible to misunderstand a character this hard? the movie is for kids for fuck's sake

Richard from Gumball

not that guy, dont know what you just said
but, shut up you stupid weeb
go back to Sup Forums

>she
>her

Attached: 1479267414708.gif (262x216, 1.62M)

It's funny, Mako went from my least favorite character in the first few seasons to one of my favorites in book 4. His interactions with Wu were enjoyable. He sucks for most of the show though.

Ronaldo from Steven Universe.

Even the creator hated him

Attached: Bendy.jpg (259x195, 10K)

This is an anime image board friend. All other topics are subservient to the ultimate purpose of this site. Anime and other topics animefans may enjoy. If that upsets you I think you know where to go.
Also given how filthy with newfags Sup Forums is I'd bet I've still been here more than you have. I post where I please

>Mrs Mr Peanut Butter the famous writer
She isn't that though? Who gives a shit about Diane's writings?

>this villain is good BECAUSE they suck
Between Kylo Ren and Kilgrave, I'm really not digging this trend.

Fuck off weeb just because Sup Forums is down doesn't mean you can come to the good boards and shit them up.

>He's a good villain because of that, not despite it.

A good villain still needs to be a tangible threat. The only scary thing about Kylo Ren is how much damage his dumb ass is going to cause unintentionally. I half expect him to slice his own stupid hands off.

This, also, I want to be friend of Meg, if she promise to not rape me.

Bloo

>Sup Forums good board
Sup Forums was my first mainboard man but this place is a fucking disgrace nowadays. Once cape films rose and the action toon genocide happened all the quality leaked out like pus from an infected anus.

Don't ever associate the idea of a good board and Sup Forums ever again. Not only do you reveal your shit taste BUT you reveal how new you are.

In the same show, Bendy and probably Cheese.

I can't think of any hated female characters from that show, even berry has her fans.

Modern Sup Forums is the most passive-aggressive board I have ever been on. Not to mention stupid and arrogant.

>The guy wanted to harass a kid for taking Luanne to prom
he didnt though, his friends did that on their own cause they thought he wanted them to

Post Morrison Quire is almost universally hated, so is O5 Angel and Beast. So is Gorr... Basically anyone Bendis or Aaron makes their pet.

It's BECAUSE he's a whiny emo bitch who's trying to be Vader 2.0. is why he's the most liked character of the NuTrilogy.

Why do you wanna find hated male characters, OP?
Does the hatred of female bad characters make you uncomfortable?

Are you insecure or something?

Attached: hmm.jpg (253x199, 12K)

I was exaggerating on purpose for the sake of the point, in that she’s a successful writer compared to her Blarn days.

No, he's not, you 'tard.

>80 replies and no mention of pic related
The fuck is wrong with you people?

Attached: image.jpg (180x168, 15K)

He's not a cartoon character.

Incidentally Snargle is, and he too can't be added to the thread.

Attached: thumbnail_53048.jpg (400x300, 28K)

clay puppington
cinnamon bun from AT
ned flanders

Attached: 1501963158539.jpg (1920x1920, 216K)

They could've made Mako kind of an anti Katara. What if he found his parents killer and went through with it? What if he started off as a protagonist for the first three seasons and ended as the main antagonist in the last?

Is Bulju universally hated? He should be, fucking bust

Attached: 1474589521848.jpg (700x836, 51K)

I never thought Wesley was bad, just a precocious kid.

Attached: dariatom.jpg (483x357, 23K)

I hate them both

>Kylo Ren
>Unpopular

Attached: 1513400381611.jpg (360x360, 54K)

This guy?

Attached: ronaldo.jpg (499x277, 38K)

I dropped SU because of him.

I think that's just Sup Forums specific. The general fandom likes him

It seems like pretty much every male character except peedee and greg are fucking stupid. Then again, half the cast is fucking stupid in general.

Recently they stopped Lars from being so stupid.