Tfw someone tells you there's only 2 genders

>Tfw someone tells you there's only 2 genders

Isn't asexual technically a gender considering it conforms to neither?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__BZahm4lfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>asexual a gender
Robbo, how many cones have you punched tonight?
Asexual = not interested in sex.

Gender is the same as sex anyone who tells you differently is a faggot.

Just because you're a man but you're slightly effeminate that doesn't make you a demi-quasi-semi-hambamtransboreanimusexual.

It makes you a Frenchmen.

>aesexuality a gender
>sexuality =/= gender

no

>asexual is a genuine sexuality, let alone a gender

what the fuck is going on in this thread

sometimes it shows that your ancestors were convicts

Asexual is not a gender but a sexual orientation. What you have in mind are hermaphrodites. But that is basically nature fucking up and a condition nobody should consider normal.

You're taking about sexuality, not gender.

An asexual person doesn't have a libido but they still have genitals.

do asexuals even truly exist, or is it just a woman never turned on by the sea of beta numale faggots surrounding her?

put an asexual next to an alpha, are they still asexual?

What about animals and insects that reproduce asexually?

Are humans insects that reproduce asexually?

exclusive mutuality doesn't negate asexuality being a gender, new friend.

Humans don't reproduce asexually. Asexuality doesn't exist.

If I had a dollar for every gender, I'd only have 2 bucks and millions of illegal counterfeit dollar bills that only bring sadness and disappointment to the human race and are a scar on the face of earth, cheapening and vandalising every-fucking-thing the human race has strived for.

kek

Is gay a gender?

Then no

There are only two genders. It's possible to have some kind of genetic deficiency, but that's what it is, not a new gender.

Regressive left logic:
> 1 in an integer number
> 2 is an integer number
> 1.0069420 is preeety close to 1, so it's also an integer. It shall be named... trans-1
> 1.987654321, while definitely not 2, it's also an integer number, because muh number indentity. This new integer is now called trans-2
> 1.5 is a little prick but it is agreable to us to call it an integer as well. It shall be named number-fluid non-binary.

we don't give a fuck about sea urchins reproducing asexually, so no we don't HAVE to consider it a gender. but you can if you want since you like fake bullshit theories and fairy tales to inhabit your world anyway, just keep that shit to yourself.

Asexual means no-fuck.

This is not politics unless you want to talk about the banning of recreational hormone abuse or something

youtube.com/watch?v=__BZahm4lfY

When you are right , you are right.

Thanks for rasing awareness for this isuess, I also I sexually identify as attack-helicopter

Regressive left logic:
>integers exist
>real numbers exist
>therefore the classes of odd and even integers doesn't exist

cheers lad

Not only that, but every single instance of in-between is a special one, with it's own rights. I call this fractal stupidity: the more you zoom in on the issue, the more shit splinters into finer and finer pellets of mental diarrhea.

"Asexual" isn't a gender, it is a lack of interest in sexual contact with others. So by your logic, being a nymphomaniac would also be classed as a gender, as would bestiality and paedophilia, because they are all types of sexual attraction.

You stupid dickface. Which could also be a gender, no?

>Isn't asexual technically a gender considering it conforms to neither?

is atheism a religion ?
is off a tv channel ?

Probably not. Probably dripping like an otters pocket in a few seconds.

There are no genders, there is sex. Of which there are two.

>inb4 some pedantic fuck starts about grammatical gender.

mushroom tip=man
meatflaps=woman

anything else is oven fodder