Has anyone in DC or Marvel gotten this fucked up?

Has anyone in DC or Marvel gotten this fucked up?

Attached: 1269108309502_f.jpg (500x375, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpNR9d-2Ed4
youtube.com/watch?v=kB5QusrumTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't give specific examples, but I'm going to assume someone in Invincible.

That's not even the most fucked up thing you could have posted. Forget getting cut in half, has anyone other than Squidward gotten it this bad?

Attached: so_color_v08_014.jpg (1560x1200, 1.13M)

Attached: img_7706.png (1242x952, 1.82M)

>DC or Marvel

>Even Taskmaster is afraid

Anyone The Spectre gets his hands on.

Attached: Spec1 2.jpg (500x777, 202K)

Oh fine you big baby.

Attached: 637518-annihilation_02____6.jpg (2560x1931, 761K)

JoJo gets so fucking violent sometimes.

I have no idea what's happening here.

That's to horrifying!

Attached: romitas.jpg (500x681, 146K)

Wasn't there that one chick who was a liquid shapeshifter or something and she got stuffed into a thermos, sealed, and buried somewhere forever?

I really enjoyed this fight. Shame I can't enjoy part 8 as much.

>posting the edit

Attached: 1444704786725.jpg (2560x1981, 2.49M)

Ever since the 90s, shit like this is kinda Adam's thing.

Attached: 885023-black_adam_young_frankenstein.jpg (1022x689, 815K)

The girl tied string around her opponent's big toe nail and forcibly wrenched it and a sizable chunk of skin off.

it's the i don't get paid enough for this shit face

It's a fact that Egyptian gods LOVE over the top violence.

Attached: 2609561-86342619.jpg (800x549, 173K)

That's a foot? It looked like a weird hand with how long the digits are -- and it clearly doesn't belong to the dude holding her and did he bite a chunk out of her and why are the boots so long...?

It's a visual mess and clearly I'm missing context.

Vision and Cyborg get their limbs torn off all the damn time

>have a drawing of someone literally tearing someone else in half, spreading bloody gore over the entire page
>censor a swear word, too graphic

Never understood why Ares was so low powered compared to just about every other god that had major appearances in Marvel in the last 60 years.

He just seemed like a Luke Cage tier nonflying brick with a lot of weapons that were equally not so amazing since he kept breaking them all the time.

Squidward does.

Context won't help you, Jojo's layouts are a fucking mess.

LOOKING FOR THIS?

Attached: cyborg-vs-black-adam-2.jpg (1866x1410, 344K)

That's America for ya.

Why is his spinal column so gigantic?

I just meant it would have helped to know there was a third person involved in that image. But seriously, the more I look at it the more terrible it gets. It's like somebody went out of their way to one up Liefeld.

Someone post where Frank got shredded by Daken. This Frezia cut is kid shit.

There are only two people in that image. You can see the girl's strings going into that guy's boots.

Attached: so_color_v08_012.jpg (1560x1200, 1.1M)

Attached: god of butching gets butched.jpg (1920x2951, 948K)

Man, Specter don't play

Oh, well that's even dumber than I thought. I assume she has magic string control or something, but the chain of events required to get us to that point just because the author thought it would be a shocking visual is absurd.

Also, tearing a toenail off sucks but it's not that big a fucking deal.

>blood = brutality

Dunno, if I was going to pick an absolutely brutal DBZ moment...
youtube.com/watch?v=UpNR9d-2Ed4
never let dobson guest direct an episode

Attached: bloodless brutality.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Im missing two, it hurt for a bit but that's it.

I honestly have no idea what's going on with part 8, last thing I heard was that there was a lego stand

Nah, all the jojo """art""" is equally retarded

I've always assumed it comes from the same manbaby crowd that whines about stepping on a Lego. Always reminds me of that one page from Wanted where they say they need to cure Wesley of his "faggy fear of getting punched in the face."

Attached: kaine lobotomize a bitch.jpg (1073x1650, 933K)

The full context is that they're acting under a psychological compulsion to brutalize each other.

>I've always assumed it comes from the same manbaby crowd that whines about stepping on a Lego.

user...have you ever heard of jokes before? You do realize that shit is a meme deliberately blown out of proportion for giggles, right?

Well then they're fucking failing. Because she's barely giving him a booboo and he's doing some retarded professional wrestling move.

The most damaging thing happening to either of them is whatever happened to break his left foot off into that horrifying 110 degree angle from his knee.

That's almost as retarded as the page itself

>wrestling move
People have been breaking eachothers arms with cross armbars for hundreds of years, pleb.

You might notice his face isn't doing so hot either and that she has chunks taken out of her.

How so?

youtube.com/watch?v=kB5QusrumTo

During that same run, there was an issue of a European country that had been at civil war for hundreds of years. Spectre shows up and says "Stop the fucking death you're killing your countrymen". When both leaders said they had the original rights to the land, Spectre brought back from the dead the ghosts of all the people so they could tell him who had first rights. The ghosts ignored Spectre and began fighting themselves, at which point Spectre said "FUCK ALL YOU PEOPLE" and reduces the entire country to rubble so they would have nothing to fight over.

Attached: RCO004_w_1469767631.jpg (987x1600, 689K)

They sure have, but you've clearly never done anything vaguely related to wrestling if you think that dumb ass pose is a proper armbar. He's literally curling forward. There's no pressure on her arm at all.

It's clearly intended to keep the character's face in panel instead of looking like he's actually hurting her or like he has functioning anatomy.

I can see that he got blood or perhaps jam on his face, but none of his features look injured.

>William (((Goldberg))) stole less than six dollars from his mother's purse.

Attached: 1519324158049.png (594x514, 140K)

It's weird that it got past the censors because that shit looks like it belongs in Watchmen.

>that episode of batb where he transmutes a guy into living, sentient cheese and unleashes a horde of rats on him and whooshes away as he is swarmed, screaming

Would you rather have your ironic punishment delivered at the hands of Stardust or Spectre?

I know you're purposely going out of your way to nitpick that page to death for whatever reason, but for anyone else that's reading and is confused at the hold, he's trying to keep her steady so she's in the path of a meteor that's about fall from the sky.

it should've been 18

That's because JoJo's art fucking suck

Is calling attention to basic anatomy in a drawn image nitpicking?

Robot violence literally does not count.

Attached: latestcb20120310185212-samurai-jack-wikia[1].png (472x343, 167K)

Stardust will hurt, but not as much and not as long as Spectre can make it.
And if Stardust is after me it at leasteans I've made it to supervillain level which makes me feel noteworthy.
If I have the option, though, I'd want Fantomah. She's a little crueler than Stardust but at least I can scope at them tiddies before my demise.

Attached: 2016-01-09-437.png (647x1961, 691K)

>that pic
So what, Spectre is like an even more unhinged Punisher with reality warping powers? Seems like that would be a pretty big problem that heroes would want to deal with.

>Kinda hard to tell without a head.

No it is not.

beautiful

Attached: thatface.jpg (247x284, 25K)

He's Old Testament god. He would kill everyone for their Sins if he wasn't bound to a human conscience

he's toothless to any actual dangerous people. It's pathetic whenever they try to explain why he can't deal with the Joker.

Remember when he turned Dr Light into a candle?

Spectre's human host helps keep him under control.

Attached: spectre 1 ----- 1990 --- ww90 p2.jpg (1200x1660, 382K)

No Spectre is a spirit of vengance made by God (basically old testament Wrath of God).
To guide the spirit to properly punish the wicked, a human soul is usually forced to become a part of The Spectre to guide the spirit's actions.

If ya don't, THEN you get stuff like the pic I posted.

Light deserves more than that

Wonderella is not a bright hero.

Attached: lex-luthor-kills-atomica.jpg (902x892, 190K)

Attached: kazuo.png (1030x528, 1.2M)

>kills a bunch of nobodies doing some really mundane, petty, stupid, ad apparently non-violent shit
>supervillains that get away with murdering and/or raping millions aren't painfully burned from the inside out or drowned in feces or whatever

What a bitch.

I fucking love it when the Spectre's hood is drawn like a cobra.

fucking ouch

Most of the magical superheroes try to guide Spectre away from out in the open superhero business. There have been some good interactions where heroes have gone to stop Spectre.

Like the story where Blue Beetle goes to defend the very gangbanger who shot and crippled Blue Beetle's father. The moral delema of putting yourself in harm's way for the man you hate the most.

Attached: 1038021-07.jpg (1280x1920, 181K)

>That time he fed a guy to a duck

Is that Crispus Spectre? Poor dude had to kill his own son after his son tried to kill the man who murdered him.

If we're gonna count Vertigo then Sandman #6.

It's more of a quirk that simply stuck with Marvel and DC comics. They don't have to censor words if they don't want to.

Fantomah, the Female Stardust.

Source?

That was pre-Vertigo, so I declare that it counts

Attached: SM-06-021.jpg (1920x2951, 1.92M)

since we're posting jojo shit

Attached: Metallicapins.jpg (741x1200, 613K)

Wonderella. It's a webcomic.

it's also worth mentioning that the comics code forbade the writers from showing gory deaths. The Spectre couldn't kill people, but if he turned them into candles or whatever and THEN killed them, that was ok

back in the DC Comics: Suggested for Mature Readers era

Stardust, just to see what crazy shit he'd come up with. The guy's an artist.

Attached: stardust bighead.jpg (745x1024, 371K)

I love Dick

Attached: stardust bighead 2.jpg (1030x1391, 314K)

Attached: stardust bighead 3.jpg (500x523, 147K)

I wish I could be as cool as Dick Rider one day.

It was a good era. DC reprinting stuff with the Vertigo name on the side has made people forget that a lot of their content existed under that "Mature Readers" tag, with one of the biggest examples being Morrison's Doom Patrol. His entire run finished before Vertigo was made, and Sandman moved over at issue #47.

>count Vertigo
kek

Attached: laughing dagas.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Doesn't show it but I think this would be a pretty brutal death.

Attached: Rogues Weather Wizard Trickster Warlock.jpg (600x900, 150K)

I mean, it honestly makes sense reprint-wise. People associate mature DC books that feature lesser known characters with Vertigo. I don't think they ever got to the actual Vertigo issues of Shade with the trades but if they did it would've made more sense writing Vertigo on these.

Attached: shade tpb.jpg (600x953, 150K)

So they were anally raped and then immolated? That's just adding insult to injury

did they ever made a comic about them pissed about the whole ten plagues thing?

Kaine is right here tho, Cletus has always been a psychopath and he was too dangerous to be left alive, even without his symbiote

I get why they do it (unifying something under the same trade dress is always great), but it has lead to some misconceptions about some DC characters. I don't know if you have been following Metal, but there were a lot of confused people when Daniel appeared in one of the issues because they thought that the Endless were completely separate from the DCU.

And you are right, they never got to the actual Vertigo-issues of Shade (#33, which is when he got that third body and the Hotel Shade mega-arc started)

>complaining about anatomy in jojo

autism

what the fuck?!

Attached: jesus.png (848x453, 510K)

Why do I feel like this was the artist's fetish? Fucking gorefags ruining my GTS content

Nigga wtf happened to proportional strength/speed being like a bullet? this is bs.