India

Befor you came to Sup Forums and found out about the truth, what did you think of india?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Before:
Figurative Shithole

After:
Literal Shithole

Always thought it was an overpopulated shithole with 3 types of indians

>Hindus
Roll a dice, 1-4 = Utter disgusting wastes of space
Roll 5 = Decent
Roll 6 = Friendly neighbors who don't smell as bad
Pretty sure its related to their caste system

>Muslims
Literally Pakistan tier, which I think is worse than india

>Sikhs
I know people think the Bro-tier meme is a lie but in all seriousness they are the best Indians.

They still need to go the fuck back to India, but they're alright.

Before Sup Forums India was a home of a mix of ancient cultures with fierce warriors and strong religious beliefs.

After Sup Forums:

DESIGNATED

This basically

I'm new to /pol I usually hang out at /tv and /b but it is true huh? You guys are fucking obsessed with us. I see at least 4 threads a day about India, so I have one question

What gives? why so much obsessed with a third-world country? I am really curious. Are you just Paki proxyfags as some of my fellow pakis suggest or are you guys so overwhelmed by hate towards a country you've probably never been to that you are compelled to roast it atleast 4 times a day

/thread

>I usually hang out at /tv and /b
So you hang out at shit boards?

Do you visit /pol regularly? can you atleast explain me the secret behind this obsession? I was aware of all the memes about India but these guys seem to be thinking about us while they sleep

/pol is viewed as cancer of this website by almost all the boards except maybe /int how do you explain that

DESIGNATED

It's not an obsession. Before Sup Forums, most were aware that your country was full of deformed and filthy people that shit in the streets and raped each other. We just use the circumstance of seeing your flag as you attempt to make a point in any thread as an opportunity to brush you off insincerely by saying, "poo in loo." And it works.

Literally nobody gives a shit about your country. This is why no one responded. End thread? No guys. End yourselves.

Hello newfriend
Everyone enjoys these threads. It pisses off newfriends while Indiabros who stay get free (You)s and you can shitpost as much as you want, while whitefriends think they are "trolling" us

you just described But why? I'm not particularly nationalist and I'm aware that my country is a hellhole that no one should visit, but in the short time that I spent on this board this happens almost only to Indians. And now there is another active thread about India, you guys dont discuss relevant countries like France , Sweden or any other european countries.

Yeah, nobody cares about our country buddy, if our country disappears from the world tomorrow every other country in the world will in someway be affected( exports vested investments), but Your shit hole is not even relevant, sorry I'm not trolling I'm just saying the hard truth

>Before:
>Literal Shithole
>After:
>Literal Shithole

nation of liars but better than pakkis

>before
cheap labor force
>after
that also shits in the street

We do, we are having threads about France now that the presidential elections are coming around. We have Sweden hate threads quite a lot, there is always a Brit/pol/ thread up as well as the (cancerous) MAGA threads.

Plenty of people give a shit about India, right there in the street for the world to see.

I still think the same of India: it's a great country with hardworking people and lots of potential that needs to get rid of it's disgusting culture to move forward.

Right but is our country as relevant as say France or Germany or UK? I'd expect a bunch of westerners to give a shit about their nations but why an asian country that most probably isn't going to affect your daily lives

Honestly, redpill me on this. If india disappeared what would the world lose? Tata motors? 10000 rupee notes? The poems of Rabindranath Tagore. What would be something the world would struggle without?

P O O
O
O

Just a very poor country with extremly crowded chaotic cities. But I never thought badly of India.

The funny thing is the Designated Shitting Street jokes makes me like India. They're like that one friend who everyone makes fun of in a good natured way.

I personally find India to be a pretty based country, if not unhygienic. I find Vedism to be pretty solid and the concept of the oversoul and godhead pretty fascinating. Also Shiva and Vishnu rock. Just need to get some plumbing going on over there.

call centres and cheap chemical manufacturing

thats literally it

After India opened up to globalism in late 90's quickly it became one of the most prominent global economic power which has economic ties to almost all the countries that you can name. So think about it this way Lehman brothers were worth $66bn so the aftermath of their collapse shook up the world for years, India is worth over $2.34 trillion if India were to collapse or disappear every country in the world need to start their economy from scratch

I knew from stories you just heard in passing for years about the place from people who traveled there on a vacation. An absolutely deplorable shit hole; awesome bright people, complete and literal shit hole.

>Poo
>o
>o

oh also rape

Before: dirty, dangerous rape ranch

After: Indians are so unbelievably fucked up and shit-covered that I actually forgot about the rapes

kek

Lol you know nothing about economics if you are comparing Lehmans to India. Your PM is a cowboy nationalist retard and you are going to fail as a state in the next decade with how you are progressing. Call centres, yes, but the Philippines are better at that because people can understand what Philippino call centre staff are saying. otherwise you would disappear and nobody would notice.

Sup Forums is 10% political discourse and 90% shitposting by fat neckbeards with an anime fetish. Besides:

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

I N
N

Went there once with family when I was younger , was a literal shit hole.
When we were leaving my father told me a place like this needs a good natural disaster to cut down the numbers
INDIA
I'm
Never
Doing
It
Again

Before: A less economically developed country in Asia, very populous, high income disparity

After: pic related

Do you know a thing about economics? if so explain how is your country more relevant than ours.

Call center services aren't the only services we export you know that right? My college seniors work at amazon part time to pay the bills there are very few people who work full time at a call center.

If you want a complicated answer to the question why is India important to global economics just glance over our exports and imports and what would happen if they stop. Or you could just see if any country chooses Philippines over India as trade partners

MFW half of my team works in india and I have to visit Delhi in January.

I am an economist by profession. I am not Filipino, I am just living here. GDP is not the only measure of economic significance for a country. You have no idea about finance if you think Lehmans and India compare in anyway at all. I am getting dumber by interacting with you. Well done india.

My aunt is from there. She can't eat watermelon because they were on a boat in the Ganges and went by a corpse floating in the river. She said it was bloated and looked like a watermelon.

First thing that comes to mind is childraping gangs

fuck off shitskin

>Sup Forums pass user
fag

LOO
O
O

nice teeth tho

Fuck off, Australia with poo in loo proxy.

Impolite rapists too. Not rape and then you are on your way love, all's good. More like rape and then I am going to set you on fire SMDH.

Based poo probably owns a toilet.

Sup Forums seems pretty fond of us, their entire board was literally filled with threads about anime girls in MAGA hats the day Trump was elected.

I've never seen Indians getting triggered over this before. This is great.

dont be a fag my countrymen have better things to do than not poo in loo

First of all don't try to disown your country no matter how shit it is, it's a dick move
Secondly I don't believe you've got the secod clue about economics, I just said how imports and exports of India are much significant for anyone to global economics, think about it this way

>USA exports good x to India
>India collapses
>Demand for good x declines
>company runs into losses
>people lose jobs
>loans aren't paid because of unemployment
>banks crash
>multiply this by lietrally thousands

That's how it works you faget are all Phillipinos this dumb?

Delhi isn't even that bad, comparatively, no?

$5,000 kidneys in India fyi.

when are you just going to admit to being a shithole and have the british recolonise

The problem with India is Indians: They unironically believe they are white, or "true Aryans." They are extremely obsessed with everything western, and will attempt to copy everything white man has done, that stupid Bollywood film industry being a prime example of it. Yes, THEY WANT TO MIRROR THE SAME FUCKING LEVEL OF GOYISM IN THEIR COUNTRY. They are also verbose as fuck and don't know when to shut up. Every discussion with an Indian turns into a monologue with them spewing garbage in their terrible English accent.

I've come to realise what they really are: a bunch of arrogant liars who think they're rich because they own a 3rd hand BMW.

Delhi is absolute shit

TAKE THE POO TO THE LOO!

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>be Indian
>have the greatest culture and history the world has ever seen
>get talked down to on a cartoon imageboard by genetically inferior subhumans who will never know intelligence or self-awareness

tl;dr Indians have no self-worth and just copy white man.

Right Panjeet. Good on you. Global demand from 1bn people - so important!!! But then China, Russia excelling, India, Brazil horrible. Where was the BRiC revival? Oh yeah right, you need to have a work ethic to be an economic success.

Pakistan must be so glad about the opportunity to get out.

>Befor you came to Sup Forums and found out about the truth, what did you think of india?
Curry, Siddharta Gautama and forehead alarm buttons.

I wonder why Michael Palin never mentioned the designated shitting streets in the India episode of his '70s travelogue. He talked about, like, cheap laundry and stuff, but not designated shitting streets? Come on, man.

It's not our fault you live in a meme country. Everything about Indians is hilarious.

shoo shoo. poo in loo

They only hate Indians because of this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

These are just their impotent tears in knowing "the master race" is actually pretty mediocre or below-average in every regard.

before pol.. I should go to usa for better future..

after pol.. we should prepare for white refugees from cukwestistan.. in the next 100 years..

mfww.. i will have a white chikita gold digger when i am around 50~70.. anytime in between..

before pol:
dirty people who live in shit water
after pol:
basically the same

Horrid place full of gross people.
Top tier 3rd world I guess,
Because their teenagers are my tech support.
Their culture is a source of immense fascination.
Their architecture, art, and social structures worth merit.
Known more for wisdom than war or conquest too.
Basically, chink nigger half types that are worth effort...
Assuming they cleanse the lower castes (inferiors).
Could become honorary whites in the future.

>be Indian
>have a really small dick
>confuse affirmative action with competence

pajeet my son
calm down

This Asian freshwater dolphin of the Ganges is blind because it has zipper eyes.

Did this part of the world use to be super bright or something? Asian people have zipper eyes and Indians are fucking burnt. What happened?

Since when the Bangladeshi outnumber Brits in England? Yea, handpicked book smart Indians living in England will get good grades, but it's a rare exception, not the rule. Your graph is retard.

Before Sup Forums
Big and a very shitty country.

After Sup Forums
DESIGNATED

Why are Indians such dirty people too? The town's and cities with high populations of Poos are littered with garbage everywhere.

Before: Hmm, what on earth is wrong with them?!
After: No fucking way this exists..and they live among us? Laffing internally whenever I see one

(((economics)))

economics is as much as a science as astrology is a science..

Deep. Really makes you think.

LMAO
>Believing anything the child rapists at BBC says about India
Even given undernourishment, Indian penises are about average.

(((rape)))

I think honestly, it's because your people look kind of like pets. Like, just saying, I'd keep a chubby little Indian as a pet.

More retarded SJW statistics. The few indians who go to the US usually work IT jobs, which are well paid, but that applies to anybody working such jobs. Whites working such jobs still outnumber shitskins.

Fucking christ man are you literally retarded? russian economy is shrinking India outpaced china in growth figures and BRICS is a sham Nobody believed in it in the first place you know nothing about geo politics do you? you insecure bastard

Germans are literal niggers and the most pathetic people on the planet. Not only were you the first "WE WUZ KANGZ" your people tried to steal Indian culture because you have no culture or human history of your own.

>before
nice place to visit to see old great culture, but kinda shitty cause low hygiene standards and poor.

>after
rape town, poo in loo, too much people on small space. probably not gonna visit

There is no way we have bigger than roos

pajeet

.Noone cared about BRiC economies.....right.

Awkward.

We have a lot of Indians here in Australia.

Growing up around them I was pretty red-pilled before Sup Forums
> Smell like shit mixed with curry
> Men pretend to be sweet to women, then turn around and call them whores.
This one literally happened to my parents
> Will happily rent a house off of you saying it's just two or three of them- next month half of India is in your house and you can't evict them because Grandma will die otherwise. Two rent-free months later they pack up and leave without saying anything.

Look at those small dicked Aussies.

>before Sup Forums
Shit tons of people, aren't they the most tightly packed country in the world? Probably many aren't educated, maybe Islam like fanatical religious beliefs. Smart enough to get into It though and Bollywood is a thing I guess.

>after Sup Forums
I share values with Sikhs and upon reflection the number of liquor store owners and Indian people I work with have been upstanding people relative to whites with an albeit small sample size.

India has like 1/10th the rape rate of the US and UK. Western media is just absolutely disgusting.

we are very humble..

i recently measured mine.. it came to be ~6.. and then I used a thread to measure curvature.. alsoo.. it did end up at 6.5 inch

I don't think of India

This definitely grabs a portion of them.

Also the Indians on the phone have been much less jovial but that is probably a more accurate and near to a normal population average and the one paki girl I've known was a retarded slut.

The beatles had a few songs influenced by India, so i thought of that.

I read about the caste system also, more racist than a white person could come up with.

but our rapes are much better than the western rapes.. soo..

we also have designated raping streets..

for example.. delhi..