Anyone think Mike Pence is secretly gay?

Anyone think Mike Pence is secretly gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DP8rTsJYNlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not gay, but probably unto some very pervert shit. Just look at him, no way he enjoys "normal sex", clearly some sadomaso-tendencies and perversions

I hope so.

I've actually thought this for awhile but didn't wanna post because everyone of the trump shills would yell stfu CRT!

But yah, I get the feeling he's at least bi. Or fucked up somehow.

I bet he's a top.

I think he experimented once and it was a bad experience so he doesn't want anyone else to suffer the same fate.

>Le Freudian if u don't like gay ur gay maymay

I hope you guys don't actually believe that

fuck off ctr

if u like cock u get the glock

looks like someone wants to fuck his wife xddddddd

No. I think you are profoundly gay though.

Uh I mean mom of course, fuck.

As secret as one can be inside a closet made of glass

Oh fuck off

they do that anytime they get stumped or uncomfortable.

this, looks like he has a thing for little boys,its all in the eyes.

Is forcing your wife into submissive role playing gay? Sure hope not, cause that's what I enjoy.

>hate the jews and niggers
>wtf i'm a black jew now
Gay logic

No he prayed it all away years ago.

>dominating your wife, mother of your children
>not dominating a whore for money

degenerate, please leave

This is the stupidest lefty meme ever.

"Maybe you hate gays because you hate being one?"

Maybe I don't want to be fucked in the ass or have dicks near me. Maybe I'm angry that homosexuals think they do anything to be proud of and are not just perverts who want to destroy marriage and procreation.

Well someone who makes it their entire career to talk non stop about gay people may be a homo themselves. Being a republican, or a preacher is one of the few ways you can make a career talking about gays all day in red states.
Most straight guys will say their piece and move on but the closet cases obsess over it. So it could be that Pence is swinging for the other team. See Ted Haggard for an example.

bisexual, just like volgin

This. Pence is Wojack and he has a dark side.

Anyone think OP is secretly gay?

>In a July 2010 interview with CNN, he confirmed that he has "completely shunned away any homosexual feelings he has had in the past.

ted haggard isn't gay stupid

Dude if you don't like seafood you obviously secretly like seafood

I like to tie her down on the bed and fuck her (a little bit too) hard. I love fucking her doggy style while smacking her ass with a hair brush. Choking her in the missionary position is the best though. You mad, bro?

Or maybe gays are secretly gay for him and can't deal with those feelings.

no but your wifes son will be

Fuck of man the more you hate gays the more chance you will be gay . The more you hate to eat shit means you actualy want to eat shit

We have a daughter and she's mine. She fucking loves me. Have you ever felt the undying love of a child, user? Are...are you a sexless virgin, user?

Anyone think Mike Pence is secretly Soldier 76 (who does happen to be gay)?

>Jews hate nazis therefore Jews are nazis

Hm that really made me think

your trying too hard user

No man, he shocked himself and he's fine now.

Not good enough to pass on your genes.. well, I suppose the alcohol will numb the pain. Good luck, bong.

Go fuck your wifes' son

He's not gay, he's just a racemixer. He's obviously Pharah's dad. You know who's gay? Fuckin' Reinhardt.

We're time stamp pals. But I am better cause I'm first.

Why are the mentally ill sodomite /lgbt/ shills trying to force this meme so hard?

Everyone on Sup Forums agrees that faggot are an abomination and have no place in a healthy society

Go away you repuslive queers you will be slaughtered like pigs when the time comes

His cutie daughter

Lucio is the faggot, he likes electronic music.

Im 19, you supposedly have a wife and kids, the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

No, but his face looks too A E S T H E T I C for a politician.

Give me a more beautiful faced vice president

Lucio's a fag but not all fags are gay. You can totally have fags who are straight. Just look at your average nu-male. They might be hetero, but they're still fucking faggots.

>projecting your fetishes onto the future VP

This should be treason

It's 2:47am. I'm shitposting friend.

yes/ all hardcore homophobes are secretly bi/gay. they believe homosexuality is a choice beacause they themselves struggle with homo thoughts and desires and actibely choose not to act on them.

mexican miley

>homophobia
>people are "scared" of gay people

I hate this meme.

Kill yourself faggot abomination you are sick in the head

I don't know, but I'd fuck him. DILF

Exhibit A

its ok dimitris give in and suck that dick already

But yeah.. I'm 36 and I just spilled my guts to an anonymous britbong. Drunk as a skunk am I. I'm happy though. I love my wife and we have a good life. She likes that I dominate her.

Probably

Kill yourselves ugly sodomite freaks

no

Ugly? Honey, you have no idea who you're talking to.

>Honey

Fuck off with that passive agressive fag shit

that was funny, user

Let's see your mug.

>Anyone think Mike Pence is secretly gay?
I think you are secretly homophobic.

>yes/ all hardcore homophobes are secretly bi/gay
all racists are secretly blacks

>lmao if they dislike gays they must be gay XDDDD LE PUTIN IS GAY!!!!

now you're getting it

> Let's see your mug.

I want to send all the Mexicans back, but subconsciously I'd love to live in Guadalajara .

It's turned out to be true many, many times.

>it's a 'gay people tell themselves anyone who dislikes them is secretly gay to avoid realising the majority of people find them disgusting' episode
Sweet!

no he's pure. also i'll help him track you down and put the fear of god and several hundred volts through you for spreading misinformation

[citation needed]

>tfw gay person who calls you gay for disliking gays actually believes you're straight or else he wouldn't be calling you gay

It really doesn't.
It's just in an extremely rare case that it does, the white Anglo Saxon media immediately jumps on the story.

No it is not go get medical help you mentally ill fag freak

Do you have the entire video? With that cute flapper girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=DP8rTsJYNlc

There you go fampai. It's from Boardwalk Empire.

I ain't gay. Just want to see what you're bragging about, son.

I think that, if he is, he has done the right and moral thing by keeping it hidden and suppressed his entire life. I also believe that he will, if he is gay, continue to not act on those vile urges and die having lived without that sin staining his soul.

Ah shit. Thank you.

> I'm not gay, I'm just curious as to how big your dick is
Okay champ. Whatever you say.

His wife (right) is a bit of a landwhale and mildly homely looking.

He will cuck Trump and duck Melania.

Eh, fuck*

Look a that ham-beast! He's totally sucking dick on the side.

That show was so beautifully directed, acted and written.. etc. Another dazzling white achievement. We should probably stop keeping count, as we are such a dominant race.

Mike "Amp up the amperes for the queers" gay? I think not.

>Anyone think Mike Pence is secretly gay?
No.

see why men with same sex fetishes are cancer op.

get cured.

Fuck Trump and duck Melania?

Then why did he hire a gay prostitute?

He's not gay just full homo.

This might be funny to you but it's no different to a Leftist feeling good from seeing a Trump supporter in the same situation.

Well, I guess it was real in your mind.

Fuck off Italy

But Trump supporters are decent hard working White men. Fags are repuslive hysterical promiscious insane trash

Dude is totally homo for the Frisco.

Anyone who has it in for gays that hard for that long, has a 99.999999999% chance of having gays in to them for that hard and that long.

>Kill yourselves ugly sodomite freaks
This

>Fags are repuslive hysterical promiscious insane trash
This

Well you seem to talk a lot about Mike Pence, maybe you are a closet Mike Pence supporter. See how it works?

You know what I mean

It's like this Australian politician who got caught cheating on his wife a bunch of times then went through therapy for sex addiction before becoming extremely anti-gay.

I'm all like "nigger, you're not fooling anyone. You've sucked a bag of dicks or two in your time".

you.. probably shouldn't have that saved