"DEADPOOL 2" PLOT LEAK

In a post-apocalyptic future, Cable (Josh Brolin) breaks into a government facility and steals a temporal displacement device, in order to travel back in time to kill the mutant who will one day murder his family. The device is damaged and can only perform one more time jump, which Cable intends to use to return to the future after completing his mission.

In New York City, Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds) is attacked by rival mercenaries, and his girlfriend Vanessa Carslyle (Morena Baccarin) is killed in the crossfire. Colossus (Stefan Kapicic) and Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Brianna Hildebrand) console him and once again invite him to join the X-Men. Deadpool begrudgingly accompanies them on a mission to rescue Rusty Collins (Julian Dennison), a mutant boy with pyrokinetic powers who is being abused at a boys’ home. Deadpool intervenes when the orderlies begin torturing Rusty, and the two end up being arrested by the government and locked up in a mutant prison called “the Icebox”, where they are forced to wear inhibitor collars that neutralize their powers.

Deadpool and Rusty bond as they antagonize cell block "king" Black Tom Cassidy (Jack Kesy). Cable later breaks into the Icebox to kill Rusty, who will grow up to become a vicious mutant criminal known as “Fire Fist” and kill hundreds of innocents, including Cable’s family. Cable’s attack causes a riot, during which Cassidy is killed, and Deadpool is forced to leave Rusty behind in order to escape. Inspired by Vanessa’s memory, Deadpool later assembles a team formed by Domino (Zazie Beets), Bridge (Terry Crews), Zeitgeist (Alexander Skarsgard) and Shatterstar (Lewis Tran) to intercept a prison convoy transporting Rusty, but Bridge, Zeitgeist and Shatterstar are unexpectedly killed in a botched parachute landing, while Deadpool and Domino fight Cable. Rusty manages to escape and, believing Deadpool to have abandoned him, joins forces with another prisoner, the Juggernaut, to destroy the boys’ home.

Attached: Deadpool.jpg (600x400, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJG4QyDI620
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unable to defeat the Juggernaut on his own, Cable joins forces with Deadpool and Domino. He remains determined to kill Rusty, claiming that the boys’ home massacre is the beginning of Rusty’s criminal career, but Deadpool is convinced that he can change Rusty’s future. The Juggernaut nearly kills them before Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead arrive to help and defeat the Juggernaut by shoving a power cable up his ass and throwing him into a river, where he is electrocuted.

Deadpool confronts Rusty and urges him to stop his rampage. He puts on the inhibitor collar and challenges Rusty to prove he is evil by killing him first. Rusty hesitates, but Cable shoots him anyway. Deadpool takes the bullet and dies in Rusty’s arms. His sacrifice causes Rusty to realize the error of his ways, and changes the future.

Feeling responsible for Deadpool’s death, Cable uses his last time jump to return a few hours back in time and arrange for Deadpool to be wearing a token from Vanessa that ends up saving him from Cable’s bullet. Rusty is welcomed into the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters, and Deadpool and Cable earn each other’s respects.

In a series of post-credits scenes, Negasonic Teenage Warhead repairs the temporal displacement device, which Deadpool uses to prevent Vanessa’s death. After they are reunited, he also uses it to kill baby Hitler, his X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE counterpart and Ryan Reynolds before he signs on to GREEN LANTERN.

Attached: Cable.png (696x681, 487K)

That sounds really shitty. Part of what I liked about the first movie was the simplicity of the plot. He just wanted to kill Francis.

Not liking the sound of it really but I'll check it out anyways for Josh Brolin.

If true I agree with the sentiment that the after credits scenes will be the highlight.

Fuck this film for treating my boy Shatterstar like a joke

>After they are reunited, he also uses it to kill baby Hitler, his X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE counterpart and Ryan Reynolds before he signs on to GREEN LANTERN.
Oh wow. The same joke again.

This plot sounds really simple, though. He just wants to save Kid Fire Fist.

Sounds like crap, but I bet it's better when you actually watch the movie.

>and Ryan Reynolds before he signs on to GREEN LANTERN.
the movie gets my money for this alone

wouldn't killing baby Hitler be a terrible idea. Cap. wouldn't exist

Such a fucking old joke, almost overused
This and Barakapool jokes from Origins are only fun for normies nowadays

Oh, come on.

Comics Deadpool: "I'll never kill a kid."

Movie Deadpool: "IMMA KILL BABY HITLER LOLOLOL"

And it's hypocritical since he wanted to save Rusty and change him for the future instead of killing him.

DC is a fucking pathetic joke so anything that shits on it deserves support

Once in Deadpool 1, and another in Deadpool 2. What do you mean by overused?

>Vanessa Carslyle (Morena Baccarin) is killed in .the crossfire
>Bridge, Zeitgeist and Shatterstar are unexpectedly killed in a botched parachute landing
>MORE Green Lantern jokes
>No mention of Cable being Cyclops' son
Yeah I believe it's shitty alright

Yeah, this is what I feared. The first film was so simple, and this just feels like "How do we work past an open and closed plot for Deadpool?"

I don't mean in the movie, but the actual joke
Almost 10 years later and everyone is still making jokes about origins deadpool and green lantern

Alright, those movies are bad, we get it

This whole film will be rehashing the first film, what with Negasonic and Colossus in the plot.

>Movie Deadpool: "IMMA KILL BABY HITLER LOLOLOL"
It is Baby Hitler though.

Yeah but the paradox is you're just killing a baby that hasn't done anything yet.

It's like how people still make fun of Spider-Man 3's dancing scene when we got DANCE OFF BRO!

wasnt Reynolds psyched to play in Green Lantern?

What they should do (should have done?) is have a montage of Deadpool raising Baby Hitler. Reading at bedtimes, birthdays, that "oh how adorable" moment when Baby Hitler kisses his first girl, the first few hairs sprouting on his upper lip. All those beautiful, wonderful moments that make life worth living, right up until the day that Deadpool sends a now-grown Baby Hitler off to college.

And then Deadpool shoots him in the back of the head.

The fact that they would waste those characters signals that this is legit cause this is a dumbass decision they would do.

Most fake leaks would just act like every character has major arcs.

Two different contexts.

He was, he even wrote an intro for the Secret Origin comic where he lamented reading Green Lantern comics as a kid with his brother.

That would take way too much time of the film and budget just for a continuity thing you're anal about. It's a fucking joke dude.

>That would take way too much time

It would literally take like, 40 seconds.

Right, and you'd have to cast multiple actors for a growing up Hitler, multiple set pieces, and all that shit, just because you can't take a what will likely be a 10 second gag.

or just let him continue going on in art school and not do the whole WW2 thing. But that would still cause a time paradox

I'm fan of Juggernaut... I hope he doesn't die electrocuted, I was expecting BFR

>It's a fucking joke dude.
Pretty everyone gets that it's just a joke. Just that make the joke to be consistent with the character.

They made Domino black. What makes you think that having Deadpool kill Baby Hitler is that much of a stretch?

They're going to do this joke arent they

Attached: Im-the-Juggernaut-bitch.gif (480x270, 487K)

Killing edgy teen Hitler would be more satisfying.

>In New York City, Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds) is attacked by rival mercenaries, and his girlfriend Vanessa Carslyle (Morena Baccarin) is killed in the crossfire

I would not be surprised if something like this happened. Even has the same fucking name youtube.com/watch?v=BJG4QyDI620

>No Vanessa

Pass.

Has it expired?

I have a question.
Are you going to see the movie,
Or are you just going to be a constant, low whining noise in the next 5 months of Deadpool 2 threads?

Attached: G_Gordon_Godfrey_0006.jpg (392x591, 144K)

>Killing Shatterstar
There's going to be rage from Liefeld and the gay community.

No.
Deadpool does jokes on unintentionally funny/stupid shit.

That was intentionally stupid because they thought it might be funny.

I can see Tumblr now.
Of course I'm going to go see it. Every one of my friends will likely bring me to it. I'm sure a few gags will make me laugh, but I ain't likely Afromino

dude I cant remember one joke in all of Deadpool besides "she's doing a superhero landing" and it'd a reference retarded normies love references

>kills baby Hitler
So deadpool would actually make magneto life great, he'd be a hero

It's called a montage you moron. Films with smaller budgets have done it

>Shatterstar

Oh cool

>What apparently happens to Shatterstar

Oh

And it's baby Hitler.

The funniest joke isn't killing Baby Hitler, it's part 1 of the gag, the 2nd and 3rd being Barakapool and the Green Lantern thing. It's a buildup.

Again, you're going retarded cause "DEADPOOL CAN'T KILL BABY HITLER! SPIDER-MAN SHOULDN'T HAVE ARMBANDS!" and all that retarded shit.

Slight tangent, but if you could go back in time to stop Hitler why not go back and bribe a few people to let teenage Hitler into art school?

Here's the thing, even if Hitler wasn't there, Germany would probably be really restless and angry, and probably would still hate the jews. And we wouldn't have gotten out of the Great Depression either.

>putting Shatterstar in the movie just to kill him

Attached: 1517459916536.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

This is funny.

A joke about just killing baby Hitler is not.

It's almost like a joke or something.

>Killing off Vanessa this early
>Bringing Colossus and Negasonic because "LOL REMEMBER DEADPOOL 1 XD"
Fuck this, I'm o-

>After they are reunited, he also uses it to kill baby Hitler, his X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE counterpart and Ryan Reynolds before he signs on to GREEN LANTERN.
Ok, movie salvaged

Out of all the fucking stuff in this script, that is what you get hung up on? A kill baby Hitler joke that you want to be a minute long set up because you can't have Deadpool break continuity for a gag?

there's no way they'd let this movie reference green lantern like that though.

It's a fucking post-credit joke scene, it literally matters as much as Deadpool dressing as Ferris Bueler and talking about Keira Knightley as Cable.

But it goes against the entire message of the movie. He's using the time travel thingamagig to go back in time and kill a mass murderer before they became evil, it's exactly what he stopped Cable from doing.

Deadpool 1 had a GL reference, Deadpool 2 could have one two. Just don't refer to GL itself by name (e.g. have Ryan receive a call from his agent to play a "green space cop" or something) and you're golden

>Wow how dare they have the same character as the first movie?
>I wanted more screentime for this character from the first movie
Make up your mind.

Cap already doesn't exist in the current Foxmutieverse

That's the joke.

Rusty is a minority therefore he isn't racist, duh colonizer.

Nobody gives a dog dick about this broke ass character. Cringepool is the lamest name in comic flicks today. Eat one.

Are you from an 80s PG movie?

But Hitler got into Heaven because he killed Hitler. Baby Hitler gets into Heaven because he's a baby and hasn't grown up to be killed by Hitler.

Lot of time-related antics at play here.

There is no afterlife. All TV shows are hopping onto that train now.

>kill baby Hitler

god damn sjws have to ruin everything.

On the other hand, Fox will be able to claim that with "Deadpool 2" they now have a higher body count than eithe WB/DC or Disney/Marvel Studios.

A joke has to be funny

No it doesn't

You've read this off a website and haven't seen the delivery in the film

It's also part 1 of a 3 part joke, which has to be the lightest example. If you expand upon it like retard, then the momentum of the two other parts would be thrown off because you can't handle "B-b-b-but Deadpool doesn't kill kids!"
The joke is that he would contradict the message of the film to kill Hitler.

But if Deadpool kills Hitler, who's going to kill Eva Braun?

40's sexism.

The hero we need, but not the hero we deserve.

Deadpool's team is the X-Force (because "X-Men" is sexist). Deadpool and Weasel hold open auditions and end up choosing Domino, Bridge, Zeitgeist, Shatterstar and an everyman named Jim. During the botched parachute landing, Shatterstar is shredded by a helicopter, Bridge lands on a freeway and is run over by a truck, and Zeitgeist is trapped in a woodchipper. Jim actually sticks the landing, but gets sprayed by Zeitgeist's acid blood while trying to pull him out of the woodchipper.

Cable says his backstory is "complicated". He's born in a post-apocalyptic future where mutants are nearly extinct, and received bionic implants after being injured fighting in the war between humans and mutants. He had a wife and a daughter named Hope, who were murdered by the adult Fire Fist, and carries Hope's teddy bear with him as a reminder of what he is fighting for.

When Deadpool visits the X-Mansion, he once again complains there's no other X-Men around. As he does, the X-MEN: APOCALYPSE cast (Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm, Nightcrawler and Quicksilver) are seen hanging out in a room. They notice that Deadpool is around and close the door before he notices they're there.

In the opening monologue, Deadpool complains Wolverine copied his R-rating idea with LOGAN, so he's stealing LOGAN's idea of having the hero die in the end protecting a kid.

When Domino introduces herself as having "luck powers", Weasel quips that's lazy enough to come from a guy who can't draw feet.

Negasonic Teenage Warhead is openly lesbian and has an Asian mutant girlfriend who helps her and Colossus fight the Juggernaut.

Attached: Domino.jpg (960x542, 54K)

>Weasel quips that's lazy enough to come from a guy who can't draw feet.

Coming from people too lazy to write real jokes that's certainly rich.

Fuck. None of this sounds as fun as the first one at all. I hope it's better executed than it reads.

It was lightning in a bottle. They won't recapture the magic.

Doesn't wanting to kill a kid push Cable too far into unlikeable territory?

He will now need to time travel to prevent Ryan Ryenolds pushing out Tim Miller and then sucking Miller's cock.

> Deadpool looks at the camera

"Up yours, Doctor Strange!"

The first movie rarely got by on the cleverness of its jokes, it was almost all in the execution.

I just realized we're going to get some Terminator jokes/references with a plot like this.