What does CNN's front page mean by this?

What does CNN's front page mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ojczn6rfvY
hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747?utm_source=twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did kek mean by this

Kek has chosen this thread, let him speak through me

>eternal darkness, kek is the only light left in the land

>undo decades of """""""""progress"""""""""

good

He means if the left paints him as Darth Vader, they're not actually addressing his stance.

He's saying he'll flaunt that strawman and let them spit at it all they want. Because he's not what they think he is. So he'll never have to actually address his stances.

It's strawman armor.

Trump looks moderate in comparison to Bannon.
I hope Bannon doesn't get any political power. He's dangerous. He might kill black people.

He was trying to be positive about niggers, that's all.

I knew that "interview" was going to be chewed up by MSM and shit out into the wanting mouths of misled progressives

I was born in the dark, you merely adapted to it.

Wrong slice of the internet bluepill.

Means Bannon likes niggers

Is this a play on Lyndon Johnson's famous quote on welfare?

"We'll have these niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years."

50 year US reich of course

based Bannon

Kel turned his back to swedecucks I thought?
>Singles
Yeah

it's another proof of media manipulation of information.

>Democrats are in a dark time...
>...Darkness is good.
>it gives us villains who test us.

fucking lying ass motherfucking media.

they need to be broken up.

>only 50 years
1/10

>50 years
>not 1000 years

youtube.com/watch?v=0ojczn6rfvY

Kek is a fag

>tfw if we meme hard enough we will literally get a 50 year trump monarchy
Wew lads im ready

/[Personal.message]
Wow it's working
These sheep have no idea we are paid shills

THANK YOU KEK

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL

AND HE SHALL APPEAR

I wish I could get free (You)'s like Bannon

I would never expect anything cool from Hollywood, but this article is fucking awesome:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747?utm_source=twitter

(((progress)))

Delete all

Here's the last paragraph for those in a hurry.

"making the trains run on time".

and that last line.

>Kek (also Keku, Kekui) is the deification of the concept of primordial darkness (kkw smꜣw, keku-semau[1]) in the Ancient Egyptian Ogdoad cosmogony. As a concept, Kek was viewed as androgynous, his female form being known as Keket (also Kekuit).[2] Kek and Keket in some aspects also represent night and day, and were called "raiser up of the light" and the "raiser up of the night", respectively.[3] The name is written as kk or kkwy (kkt, kkwyt) with a variant of the sky hieroglyph in ligature with the staff (N2) associated with the word for "darkness" kkw.[4]

Pure coincidence.

It's pretty easy, actually.

1. Beat your wife.
2. Be racist.

If you could just do those two things, you'll have more (You)s than you can handle.

>look into it
>Dude is literally just another conservative trying to fix shit

fear mongering

Cromwell was also killed for treason, lets hope he doesn't meet that fate.

I WONDERED WOULD BREAK FIRST

YOUR SPIRIT OR YOUR BODY

>ancient egyptian trap worship

>He might kill black people.
lets hope so
cheers frog

You have such a low bar for wife beating. Frankly, that's a monumental problem. Frightening your wife is not beating your wife. Hitting your wife is not beating your wife. Sustained, serial, and faultless assault IS beating your wife; and that demands lynching and a variety of hot in response.

That Arab type wife-beating is not acceptable, but neither is using exaggerating an incident to harness the law for husband-beating. Fuck Bannon's cunt-ass ex-wife.

*hot pokers up the asshole*
and
*Using an exaggerated incident*

>trump does so good that the states ratify an amendment allowing him to rule the USA as emperor

Ahhh, Kos.... or, some say, Kosm....

What the fuck. No one goes to CNNs website anyway and the retarded backwood people they've always marketed to will be very suspicious of this.

>Trump pick will undo decades of progress

Good.