Spanish is a MUST nowadays

If you dont speak Spanish you are a failure for our society just like people who cant figure out how to work using a computer, Spanish is a MUST nowadays.

You are missing out SO MUCH in life if you dont speak Spanish.

Billions of internet websites and forums. Thousands of millions of people to talk to. FIESTAS.

Greatest world leaders and most successful people speak Spanish.

Barack Obongo for example and he is black. Is a black man smarter than the average Sup Forums user?

Start learning spanish right fucking NOW , in ten years time you wil all be grateful.

Why is that relevant to my country? Nobody speaks Spanish here. It's not even a useful skill for businessmen to know.

Soon, father...

>Mexicans actually believe this

fuck off spic

No.

I am not a spic you fucking idiot. Latinos are spics not spanish people.

Si

fuck off sudaca

t. white criollo tejano

Triggered anglo inbred ignorant fucks

America has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. America is not going to be the monolithic society that they once were in the last century. Latinos are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for America to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Latinos will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, America will not survive.

why would we want to talk to mexicans ?

I have fully embraced Spanish culture, and in the spirit of Spain, I will learn Spanish, tomorrow.

>tfw reconquista
>tfw the original spanish conquistadores will free America from the English language.

I took 5 years of Spanish in school and I've only used it once, to give a Mexican directions to a neighborhood. It is just about the most useless language ever.

Shit-tier language with little cultural accomplishment; I'd rather learn german for dat sweet Carl Schmitt.

>he says
>in a relevant language

I wont miss it when their asses are deported back where they come from.

tu no eres una rosa
tu no eres un clavel
solo eres una mierda
envuelto en el papel

Learning to clap already, I see.

shut up salty frogs. Your language was once important. Not anymore.

Spanish is here to stay.

>with little cultural accomplishment;

Conquering half of the your is a little cultural accomplishment ?

How many bait threads are you willing to post at the same time?

>wasting time on learning the language of hue monkeys

Nope. Spaniards should learn the language of another brown race that is vastly superior to them instead, I mean the gypsies. Gypsies beg and steal to earn their living. A Spanish 'man' can't even be bothered to do that, his pinnacle of achievement is filling out a welfare application. Mixing with American Indians is the best that happened to this pitiful ethnicity, allowing it to ascend to drug traffickers and gangsters. You're the Abos of Europe, just collecting welfare and getting drunk.

Spanish is the most shit-tier western European language apart from Huetuguese.

I'd rather learn fucking Gaelic.

Es la primer thread que hago sobre este tema. Si hay otra no la vi en el catalogo. Se ve que las grandes mentes piensan iguales.

Pienso spamear este post todos los dias para tocar las pelotas.

TLDR - We will make America Spanish Again

You have little worthy litterary works (inb4 muh Cervantes, muh Lope de Vega), and virtually no academic accomplishment.

Nice beaches, Miguel, but your language is irrelevant.

>pc police
>not a prius with a 1.cuck engine

V8s are white oppression

>Hispania (since Roman times)
>Hispanic
>Spic

nice job laddie

In my whole life, I've only had to interact ONCE with a guy from Spain, and his German was decent enough to communicate. Your language is irrelevant unless you live in Spain or America (or have to do business there).

Pretty much the same as German is irrelevant outside of Germany and some neighboring EU countries.

American "education"

>Beaners
>The original Spanish conquistadors
That feels as right as calling yourself a Neanderthal just because you have 3% Neanderthal DNA

>kek aproves this post
i can't question his will. But i hate their form of Spanish. Quite frankly, it disgust me.

>The only kid of poles we have in Spain are

1) Prostitutes
2) Thieves

If you think you are so superior to us why are your brothers running from your paradise country to ours? why are they fleeing to the UK ? why they would rather be anywhere but in Poland? Fuck you german-raped child.

they tried to meme us into learning spanish

they said the jobs needed it

they said south america would develop and be the largest trade block on earth

even when I was 12 I was smart enough to know that was bullshit

I learned german, then japanese, then chinese.

I feel legitimately sorry for anyone who wasted their time learning spanish so they could talk to an 80 iq jungleperson

what's their job gonna be? trying (and failing) to teach them fractions?

I'd rather learn Chinese

look at this accomplishment right here
they are like termites turning their own shit into structures
forget all that silly education shit on how to do it properly, just eye it up and pull it out of your ass
what could possibly go wrong?

Go ahead and tell me the "real" origin of the slur.
I'll give you 5 minutes to google, and then infinity to disappear after you realize I'm right.

Not that I'm fond of the word anyway. Mestizo is a much better insult, too bad it doesn't roll off the tongue.

>$80.000 in debt to recieve this kind of education
>american education ladies and gentlemen

>Triggered anglo inbred ignorant fucks
You said in English... oh the irony.

>learn spanish
>talk to spics and pinoys
>they all speak english anyway if they're not retards
No

Spanish and Portuguese are fucking ape languages. they sound like something out of Africa or Arabia, even though they stem from Latin. French sounds like someone with a speech impediment struggling to speak.

Italian and Latin are the only good Romance languages, they sound very pleasant to the ears! Everything else is trash.

I don't want to learn any other languages though. I like the feeling of superiority when everybody speaks to me in my language.

Fuck off, spic.

Fuck off proto-paco. English, history, and civics courses are all mandiory for legal immigration. If they don't speak English they have to go back.

Prostitutes and thieves are still superior to do-nothing welfare kings. Stopping welfare payments and EU funds would amount to a genocide of Spanish people. We are moving to your country because it needs working people to run, and native Spaniards can't be bothered to work - better chill out in the sun, right Diego?

I've been studying Spanish for years. Can you recommend me some good Spanish-language tv shows and movies that I can torrent or watch? Thanks senpai.

sorry but I am learning German to get in touch with muh Germanic language and then I will learn Japanese

if you want to really trigger a mexican, remind them that they're 70% white next time they go SJW on you, and that the castizos will kill HIM right after the pure whites are killed.

you could give him a number of historical events where after the whites were killed, the castizos killed all the mestizos.

this tends to get them to shut the fuck up pretty fast.

If you dont speak Polish you are a failure for our society just like people who cant figure out how to work using a computer, Polish is a MUST nowadays.

You are missing out SO MUCH in life if you dont speak Polish.

Billions of internet websites and forums. Thousands of millions of people to talk to. IMPREZY.

Greatest world leaders and most successful people speak Polish.

Barack Obongo for example and he is black. Is a black man smarter than the average Sup Forums user?

Start learning polish right fucking NOW , in ten years time you wil all be grateful.

>le spaniards don't work meme
All the poles i met are lazy faggots that live thanks to our welfare. It's funny you talk since you are one of the most unproductive EU countries and recieve a high amount of money. Literal niggers.
Most likelly your Spanish is beaner speak. The best i can recommend you is suicide. If you want to learn castillian learn it from a guy from Madrid or somewhere in the north.

>claiming his shitty native tongue is good
>in English
kek, every non-native English speaker is a cuck, forced to learn a superior foreign tongue.

>be japanese
>be 32 years old and a virgin
>live surrounded by girly dolls and anime posters
>be 45 kg , have thick glasses and spiky emo hair trying to look like naruto
>masturbate to 2D drawings of 12 years old girls with massive tits
>have the balls to make fun of other people

t. Jordi Abdulaziz

Tu es muy estupido.

Chinga tu madre, puta.

Italian is Spanish without an 'o' or 'a' at the end

They have 'e' at the end and replace 'c' with 'z'

English is the best language because it doesn't sound goofy to speak and we nicked all of the good French words, all the good Germanic and Latin words

Castillan that's that lisping shit isn't it. Like Barthelona instead of Barcelona

Spanish is a useless language. If I was going to learn a language it would be French or German.

If Spanish is so important why did you bother to type this all out in English?
Next time type it in Spanish so I won't waste half a second trying to read it.

TV SHOWS
Los hombres de paco

MOVIES

TORRENTE

Some in the United States believe that the word is a play on their pronunciation of the English "speak".[1][2][3] The Oxford English Dictionary takes spic to be a contraction of the earlier form spiggoty.[4] The oldest known use of "spiggoty" is in 1910 by Wilbur Lawton in Boy Aviators in Nicaragua, or, In League with the Insurgents. Stuart Berg Flexner, in I hear America Talking (1976), favored the explanation that it derives from "no spik Ingles" (or "no spika de Ingles").[5] These theories follow standard naming practices, which include attacking people according to the foods they eat (see Kraut and Frog) and for their failure to speak a language (see Barbarian and Gringo).

spanish is "important" for the same reason arabic is being pushed in germany

they're forcing it

Learning German is as useful as learning polish, Hungarian or Dutch

Learning French is only useful to some African countries

Spanish is the 2nd most relevant European language, English is obviously 1st

>70% white
They might be 70% white but your country is 60% white.

>All the poles i met are lazy faggots that live thanks to our welfare.
Well, how could you meet anybody different? People most often have acquaintances in their own social circles, lazy faggot living on welfare.

Chinese as well.

>le lisping meme
Know i know you learned spanish from a beaner. the "Z" sound is the same as "THs" you don't use it with "Ss" but your beaner friends probably said Spaniards do. Do as you wish.
No

Hi dad

yeah but Spanish is like the black speech of Mordor, you wouldn't learn it unless you want to speak with Orcs

Sad comeback. Well, your country is pretty sad.

Not really, I might actually visit France or Germany, why the hell would I ever go to any Spanish speaking country? Even Spain is a shithole, and they all speak English there in the tourist bits anyway.

but I do speak about 80% of polish.

KURWAAAA, KURWAAAAAAA, KURWAAAA, KURWA, KURWA, KURWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, KURWA. KURWAAA, VODKA, KURWAAAA

>be spic
>be spic

I speak Dutch French Swedish and English fluently. Get on my level, bitch.

>Sup Forums memed trump into office
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forumsack
>polack

Poles confirmed for most powerful race in the world.

this sadly. If you want to learn Spanish is most likely because you want to visit the americas.

for spain sure.

for America? fuck off wetback. English is our language. You don't speak it no citizenship.

Congratualions on being able to speak Arabic

>Stopping welfare payments and EU funds
Would make Poland go straight back to the Bronze Age

Soo Arabic then?

I wish English was written phonetically like my language is, and that you'd fully pick either de- or -un, instead of having French negatives start with de- and Germanic negatives start with -un. Definitely needs some refining!

>Italian is Spanish without an 'o' or 'a' at the end
Yet for some reason Spanish sounds like an aggressive North African dindu chimping out, while Italian sounds calm and collected.

I don't have any beaner friends. I live in a 90% white community and learned Spanish from an actual Spanish teacher. It was funny every time she said Zaragoza it's the most hilarious thing to hear lisped

A FUCKING DOT BEAT ME TO IT

This was settled a long time ago. Now back to work, Ahmed needs welfare.

Vete a tomar por culo Manolo.

Spain is the only European country you could afford or actually want to live in for 2 weeks on holiday

Everywhere else is for long weekends, my mate I have been all over Europe and 3 - 4 days is more then enough in Belgium, France Holland etc

>doesn't sound goofy to speak

That´s like a person eating shit since birth saying shit doesnt taste that bad.

>vodka
not polish word

I'm a gook who lived in multiple countries because of job offers. Most of them were in Europe.
I learned Spanish when I was in high school, so it's "hola, que tal" tier with some knowledge of few verb tenses. Learned of course more back then, but I forgot most of it.

Anyway, honestly said, I wish I learned French or Italian instead of Spanish. I see it being used way more and sounds better. Spanish became almost-shit-tier language thanks to the spics.

But learning a language is never bad. I can speak 4 languages and am learning russian (fml) and Italian and also started learning French. But it's never enough.

Speaking other people's language is a big plus in business and even outside of work.

And seeing how Spanish is relevant in America, you burgers should learn it instead of shouting in English in foreign countries. I see way too mich tourists do that

Nobody here really cares about Spanish. Only those too stupid for Latin choose it in school, French and especially English a way more important.

>france
>overrun by wild nogs and arabs
>language spoken in two semirelevant countries and the rest all african shitholes

Hahahah remove baguette

I speak Spanish and French. The only reason I speak them is because they're so fucking similar to English and Latin (which I learned in sunday school), that you can literally learn it in a couple weeks by yourself.

It's so fucking easy.
>tfw still learning Japanese after only a year

You sound like complete retards
Greek is more fitting because it's simple and the basis of all western languages.

I spent two weeks in Belgium before when I was college with 5 friends, pretty cheap and we stayed in a hotel in Brussels. After having been dragged to Spain as a teen on holidays with family I will never willingly go again. Such a shit country.

get animale'd, Josè

Italians are the biggest dindus

They are too emotional and speak with there hands, so loud

>Barack Obongo
Meanwhile, his head of diplomacy, John Kerry, speaks French almost perfectly

Maybe because ZaragoZa has 2 "th"s. You dont say "Salsa" as "Zalza" but fucking beaners think Spaniards do. They can't even tell the diference between "cazar" ( hunt) and "casar" ( marry)

That's rich, coming from a dirty Moor
Shut up English teacher

Porque si te lo escribo en Español no lo ibas a entender tio. ¿Eres tan tonto que no puedes entender ni eso?

Implicando que tu tiempo es muy importante. Si lo fuese no vivirias en tu aldea en polonia ganando 400 euros al mes de los cuales la mitad destinas a beber. Fracasado.

Sicilians are the dindus, but the ones around Milan seem to behave.