How did McCain fuck up so badly?

how did McCain fuck up so badly?
117 electoral votes?
Keep in mind Hillary got 232

You have to be 18+ to post

boring, old hat. Country wanted change, McCain wasn't offering it, Obama offered it (but hasn't actually done anything).

Charismatic young black man preaching hope and change vs boring old fart whose arguments were so lackluster I can't even remember the,

after 8 years of bush people really wanted something different. obama really nailed in on that by being black, while having a nice voice and milking LE HOPE AND CHANGE.

>even indiana went to obongo

He was a fucking white male!

I"m not saying he could have won, but how'd he get btfo so competely?

Fuck looking at this Electoral Map...

If Obama carried the same states Hillary did, Trump would've beaten Obama 1v1

I forgot about the bush thing. Yeah, bush really fucked the GOP for like a decade.

>Yeah, bush really fucked the GOP for like a decade.

Bush was a horrible president, I guess kids now are too young to remember his presidency. The guy let 9/11 happen on his watch so he could justify invading Iraq.

He fucked it all up by picking Palin as his running mate.

Who’s Nailin’ Paylin?

And he still win more states than Obama.

shit wrong too much ay.

i would've loved sarah palin in office tbqh

YEah, he won on a platform of conservatism, then proceeded to give the libs everything they wanted, and they STILL hated him. The lesson is to NEVER try to appease the left. Tolerate them if you must, kill them if you can, but NEVER compromise with them.

117 what? The pic you posted gives the correct figure of 173. The fuck you smoking?

Black vote in North Carolina and Virginia. Young black man who was a good speaker preaching change after Dubya got minorities and young people out to vote.

I fucking hate bush, he was bad in everyday, domestically, internationally, tax wise, envierment, etc. worse president in over 150 years.
>99263493
bush didn't give us shit, you be smoking crack or watch foxnews in that era

Why did people hate her again

Liberal media attacked her constantly, also her accent made her sound funny

muh vaccines and climate changen stupid fucking kikes

She is kind of a dumbass, tbf. Or at least comes across as one.

magic negro's magic was too powerful and mccain wanted war more than obama did

It could have been worse. States like Montana and Missouri were very close, if I recall.

God damn you kids get off the internet

I remember how everyone was waiting for Bush to be finally gone after the 2008 election. People couldn't wait.

Because she was dumb as shit.

>elects Trump

wew lad

Doesn't look like it's been mentioned yet: war. I turned 18 that year and I really, really wanted the war to be over. McCain wanted to stay in the middle east and put more boots on the ground. That was insane. So we voted against it. The US pulling out the middle east was a huge part of why Obama was elected.

t. Syrian refugee

You will see in 4 years.
Will be the same after Trump.

Last president was Dubya.

Like Trump said to Jeb at the debates, even Lincoln couldn't have beaten Obama in 2008.

Not American but he was a boring old fuck. Doesn't help that his VP, while a milf, was as retarded as it could get.

McCain was basically Jeb Bush, and if Jeb had somehow won the nomination, this exact shit would've happened again this year.

Everyone was on the Obama hype train in 08 he even won Indiana and was competitive in north and south Dakota

He was 146 years old and chose a brain dead retard as VP. Too risky

Trump is paving the way for a black trans woman president for 2020

Mexican Muslim omnisexual trans polyqueer.

Can't wait to see all the Trumpfags burst in tear when they realise Hillary was playing InfiniChess all along.

Bush

Caitlyn Jenner is going to get a race change, then he'll run as the first transgender transethno lesbian black independent woman who don't need no man.

Why is no one commenting on trump getting around the same number of votes?
I think trump just barely edged him as more results trickled in

Obama beat both Hillary and trump by nearly 10 million votes

3 things:

>McCain doubled down on Iraq war and people were really sick of it at the time. He said "we might need to be there for the next 100 years" which was a monumentally retarded thing to say when running for a 4 year term as President

>McCain picked Palin for VP and most people thought she was dumb

>People voted for Obama due to white guilt and a naive belief that race relations would be drastically improved if they voted for a nigger. They basically thought racism would be solved overnight.

Because she made their pants tighter.

It was his turn

Cool facts user.

Trump is about to do the same

Bush, Iraq war, the fact that he was more of the same (just another Neocon), Palin and last but not least, the economic crisis, which is often forgotten.

He was also a good little cuckservative that spent a little too much time telling people what nice guy Obummer was, as is usually the case with these spineless Republicans. The Donald changed that, he gives zero fucks about what whiny leftists say and that's why he won.

>genius level 156 IQ
>stupid

Palin.

Most people actually wanted McCain until Palin got on the ballot.