Cliff hangers

Lets list shit that never got a proper conclusion fan made or official

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

I’m still mad.

Attached: EB032C75-EA1F-4171-972D-8BDE0B014C1A.jpg (600x600, 290K)

>tfw I knew it was dead in the water as soon as the creator said he wanted to remake the entire series instead of picking up after the cliffhanger that was episode seven
>No one has heard a single peep out of the guy after he released the remake of episode one
At least I didn't get my hopes up only to have them dashed later on down the road, but it still sucks.

Attached: 1518676814045.jpg (450x511, 56K)

When that cliffhanger happened, that's when my childhood died and I stopped going on Newgrounds religiously.

It's still ongiong tho

Apparently he suffers from ((depression)) and goes long periods of time where he's just not animating or doing anything.

Also TFS is still working on the Cell finale...I dunno if we'll ever see a Buu Saga in this timeline not for a long ass while since Toei is filled with manchildren who hate fun

We'll always have Fire Sonic

holy fuck, that hit me like a truck.
I want to go back

Attached: 2bc.jpg (680x413, 25K)

Reboot
Sym Bionic-Titan
Dungeons & Dragons
Titan Maximum
Silver Surfer TAS

Go back and NOT retcon the series?
Me too.

>**Guilt Trips you into attacking your brother**
>**Incapacitates you with his tryhard combos**

Psh Nothing Personal Mario

Attached: Basilisx_with_Poison_Mushrooms.png (534x299, 111K)

No it isnt.

>DBZA still being worked on
>not being dropped entirely in favor of Let's Play garbage that can be pushed out twice as fast as still gets millions of views

The landscape of YouTube has changed drastically since the show started. It sucks, but they'll probably never finish DBZA as long as it's more profitable to work on other, smaller projects.

Attached: 1414708733825.gif (290x200, 3.47M)

>tfw remember going to Newgrounds every year to see if it was continued
it never did

God them storming the Bowser Fleet from beginning to end was the sickest shit

Yoshi lowkey the best member of the team

Attached: Mecha_Sonic_Gun.gif (480x360, 2.72M)

>Sym Bionic-Titan was cancelled because they wanted Gennedy to make the series more like Ben 10 a franchise dedicated to selling the toys despite the fact that NO TOYS were being sold regardless of what series they wanted to sell toys with. The whole no toys excuse is from ((certain people)) wanting to squeeze as much money out of a series thru very little effort and that current industry standard is Dude Bro Humor.

>Silver Surfer TAS ran out of budget and Marvel was hit in the deep red since none of its animation studios were making any money compared to their movie division and even then the only marvel movie before Iron Man that made money was their Spider-Man franchise

God, Alvin Earthworm is such a whiny little bitch, he always was. Additionally. He's all washed up. The guy might've cool back when we were in middle-school or high-school, but look at him now. He's nothing more than some shut-in that complains about Nintendo yet continues to buy their products. On top of that, he's got no personality whatsoever.
It's not the fact that he left SMBZ hanging that annoys me, it's that he continues to wallow in the emotional excrements of his depression, yet instead of doing something about it, he decided to act like a phenomenal douche bag online to anyone criticizes him.

Spectacular Spider-Man

To think 6th grade me wanted to be like him
I'm honestly numb at this point

>The next to yearly hiatuses where the Flash Fighting got better and better with each passing video with episode 8 having the best in the whole series since he upgraded from GBA Sprites to DS Sprites

Its also the multiple cease and decist letters from YouTube and Toei. Also TFS is legit trying to get in the VA industry like a lot of other famous E-Celebs have like Markiplier (Villainous) and Egoraptor (Mighty Magiswords)

What's weird is Newgrounds has always been seen as a great foundation point in a YouTube Celebrities life where he gets to show off what he is capable of to the world and some people end up going full corporate because of that thanks to YouTube/Machinma (When their quality also goes down in the process) wheras other people straight up just...give up because it never goes beyond past a fun little hobby and the quote unquote pressure involved is too much for them to deal with

Man...I would have paid good money if Alvin could replicate the entire Subspace Emissary mode in Brawl using sprites from as many characters as possible.

they have to keep DBZA going because if they didn't they would lose their fanbase for their letsplays and smaller projects. even if the episodes themselves aren't profitable they're necessary to keeping their audience alive

Isn't TFS working on the official dub for Hells?

A lot of us in 6th grade wanted to be like him, but seeing him now, I almost can believe that I thought he was cool. I honestly feel bad for any loyal fans of his that are still holding on to the false hope of him releasing the next episode.

Attached: EMH.jpg (1600x437, 203K)

Its not just DBZA they have the potential in doing other Abridged series if they want to but choose not to because they don't wanna be intelligent with their jokes

Yeah DBZA is hilarious but its not like you need to think of thought provoking dialogue from Dragonball Z. Also I still cringe that in Attack on Titan Abridged they somehow got Nostalgia Critic as a guest star

...How badly did that faggot need money?

Honestly I lost part of that respect when I saw his furry art in 7th grade

>Loeb got blueballed by his Jewish Handlers over at Disney for not making a series that more properly ties in with the movies instead of just having its own Marvel Equivalent to Justice League Unlimited

Surter cant catch a fucking break. he was shit in this and was shit again in Ragnarok.

Oh they'll take any job that is how desperate they're for work that is not the YouTube channel

Yeah people constantly talk about "But they were guest voices in Dragonball Xenoverse" but other then some fun stuff they've done with Funimation, Toei fucking despises them and considers them cancer.

>they're necessary to keeping their audience alive
They absolutely aren't. The show hasn't updated in over a year, and their new videos are just as popular as DBZA. Fact is, the most profitable demographic on YouTube IS the Let's Play demographic. Maybe ten years ago, around the time this series got started, things were different, but now? Shows like DBZA just don't make as much sense.

>Makes a Sonic the Hedgehog flash fighter
>Shocked he's secretly a furry who enjoys making Sonic OC

Man its give and take dude just look for the diamond among the shit and when you feel likes its overwhelming just leave

I did that with Korra because the bad overtook the good.

DBZ:A is crap and was never good. It's humor is TGWTG/Channel Awesome level and just as embarrassing.

His furry art? Shit, I don't think he does even that anymore. The guy is lifeless that's he pretty much given up on all his creative endeavors.It's like watching the fall of Tom Preston is slow-motion.

Sobrono3, is that you?

Attached: 385.jpg (600x240, 31K)

One of his videos of his videos from his deleted Youtube channel was a loop of Goofy scrubbing dishes on loop
He titled the video his life in a nutshell or something

Even then you're only half right because YouTube is trying to cut ties with the Mafia of Lets Players it considers to be a waste of its financial resources hence why Pewdiepie evolved from Regular Cancer to Sup Forums Cancer despite it being all an act

The real Lets Play money is coming from Twitch. Also the reason why they updated is because its hard for them to get the entire cast they need to record episodes because of ((other commitments))

Little Kuriboh still has to do shit with Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged and his Wrestling Review Channel

I never really cared that he was furry. Live and let live. Hell, he's not even working on his art anymore.

I gave up on the Nostalgia Critic after he thought he could be an IRL director and quit YouTube forever after his abomination of horseshit he created called Kickassia

He recorded that whole movie on a camcorder. He also nickel and dimed the shittiest cast of ((actors)) I have ever seen

I would fuck Nostalgia Chick. Unquestionably

Oh yeah, I think that was referencing his time having a dishwashing job.

Dude now thinks he can just coast off Social Media fame alone now

Yeah that has worked so well even for people higher on the Medium Totem Pole.

>Kingdom Hearts Sprites in a Super Mario Bros Z arc

Autistic but man i'll take anything at this point the industry feels so bleak right now with nothing worth watching.

It wasn't a sprite animation
It was a scene from House of Mouse

So what is all he doing is just Social Media bitching

What a fag. I didn't even like his reboot episode of Super Mario Bros Z episode 1. The fight scenes were fantastic and he hasn't skipped a beat but man that fight dragged on way longer then it needed to when we knew what the payoff to it was

No wonder the video got deleted that is copyright

What a fag

People used to tell me he had a GoFundMe account long before GoFundMe's became common place on Youtube where its how E-Celebs make all their money

I only ever donated to one and it was for a KZ video. I'm still sad he couldn't truly complete Legacy of the Duelist

When will people stop repost dude's fanart and pretend that this was where EMH supposed to go?

>Skipping Surter entirely and busting your load straight to Galactus

Yeah, pretty just bitches online.
Also, he says that reason for the fight being much slower than the first time was because he took Bowser's size and weight into consideration, feeling that it would make a lot more sense for the fight to be slower since Bowser is more of a power fighter than a speed fighter.

They already said they'll conclude the Cell saga but that'll be it. They'll do one huge finale in one video. At least they did that movie not too long ago.

Episode 1 of the reboot was well above and Beyond the original series. It's so disappointing that we won't get anything else from it.

Cool but everyone has agreed that Episode 1 is still the worst in the whole series and even tho the fight feels drastically improved from its previous installment we still knew what the ending was going to be

We just wanted to know if he could still make excellent fight scenes and he can. Now does he choose to use them properly? Apparently fucking not.

Not Sup Forums, but I'm still mad.
Fuck NBC.

Attached: my-name-is-earl.jpg (568x416, 56K)

We got a conclusion though?

"Properly" is subjective. What do you mean by "properly use them"?

Was it cancelled?
That show was great, I just remember some parts.

They have no other choice. Toei is uncompromisable with its ID being viewed FOR FREE on YouTube even tho legally its under the right to parody clause which legally gives them permission to do this but Toei doesn't see it that way they see it as them using a series to print merch from a show they don't legally own.

I dunno why Microsoft doesn't go apeshit then over Red vs Blue basically memeing all 5 games in the Halo series.

I'd argue that. Yoshi vs Metal Sonic, The Triple Threat Tag-Team match on Yoshi's Island, Mario and Sonic vs Metal Sonic, and The Super Mario Bros Z cast vs Bowser's army and Basilisx are all memorable

In one line in a different show.

Can you imagine what the fights would have looked like if he recreated them with his new Flash Skills?

Like we just wanted to know if he could still make amazing fight scenes which is his only strong point

His fucking fanfiction tier writing skills are still trash. You never really notice how bad of a writer he is till he got to the Minus World Arc and he pulled a bunch of "Who gives a shit" bullshit out of his ass about "Grand Wars"

Alvin himself admitted that he would cut out a majority of the dialogue for the minus world if he had a chance. Not to mention he never said writing was his strong point. But for what it was it wasn't bad

When I got around to playing Partners in Time it really struck me with these boss fights "Man i'd kill if Alvin animated the fuck out of these boss fights especially everything up until Bowser hijacks the plot again and the game starts becoming boring and predictable."

JUST FUCKING FINISH HELLSING ABRIDGED GODFUCKIT

Attached: 53476574543.jpg (312x500, 48K)

>I dunno why Microsoft doesn't go apeshit then over Red vs Blue basically memeing all 5 games in the Halo series.

Because it's been openly endorsed and supported by Bungie for several years. If I remember correctly they even gave the team tools to better record the show in-game. Also it's free advertisement. Most Western studios are okay with parodies and Youtube videos because of this. Japan has been really behind on this and will shut most down.

Like his writing was fine up until that point and even then that episode was fantastic because of the Mario/Sonic vs Metal Sonic fight. Goddamn Mario is a goddamn trooper going full Tien so Sonic could charge up and take it from there.

I think he admitted that the Minus World episode was his least favorite too, that along with the introduction of Bassalix which he said felt shoehorned. As for his writing, personally, I thought it was okay as far as fan-flashes go. At least he wasn't adding any other characters who had no business being in the movies like Kirby, Mega Man, or some other bullshit.

>Kickassia

My roommate has a copy of this dvd and I rag on him everytime I see it in his room.

>Nostalgia Chick

She'd either be 200% into fucking a stranger or call you a rapist afterward.

I'm with you, DBZA is shit, as is any Abridged series saved for one

Wasn't one of the episodes in Hellsing Abridged got a lot of negative reaction from a bunch of asshurt Tumblr users

I forgot why the fuck they got so angry but the episode wasn't really that funny. The only thing I remember about that one episode was "Oh shit. Landmines...OH SHIT LANDMINES **EXPLOSIONS**

Then Toei can eat shit. Like are they aware that Kai and Super are the worst things to even happen to the Dragonball IP

Man Funimation had it right all along.

I thought that was settled with "Okay you can do it, just don't do anything from Super."

What's the one abridged series?

I namely ignored his shit writing

Bassalix as a fighter was cool and I wanted to see him fight more characters namely Shadow and Metal Sonic but I could give a shit about his lame ass backstory.

Her Ferngully review where she sexually started speaking about trees getting cut down used to make me cum 500 times a day

Mentally Advance Series, past Episode 3 or 4, they were kinda rough at first

I think they got mad because one of the Villains (The girl with the rifle) acted like a stereotypical tumblrina

>Land mines!
>*boom*
>LAND MINES!
>*boom*
>LAND MINESS!!!
>*boom*
>Holy shit they planted land mines
>oh zey found ze land mines
>oh my god they planted land mines? We walk our dogs out there
>THEY FIGURED OUT THE LAND MINES!

That was a deliciously spot on bit.

THEY FUCKING DID THAT ANYWAY

And even then Toei STILL flags all their videos and fucking TFS is sick of dealing with this shit

YouTube is the fucking worst.

If I were to guess either One Piece Abridged or Why are you at the Soup Store?

No not that one it was the one after that one the one where the head of the Catholic church started building an army to fight against the Ghouls and there was a gag how The Klan got in on that shit.

Good joke but one of the weaker episodes

The episode before that was packed with jokes.

Youtube is becoming more focused on their own content. They wanna be a Digital Provider and have been trying to force out creators they don't want to promote.

PurpleEyesWTF is a shitposting abridger.

The 100% official English dub of Ghost Stories

I WANNA BE AN AIR FORCE RANGER

No what they want is for there to be no feasible way for Dailymotion and Twitch to replace them

THINK OF A BIG BLACK MAN CHASING YOU!

Well just ban hammering channels and tossing around demonetization for no reasons isn't going to help them.

If it wasn't for a handful of their Big Youtubers they'd already be fucked.

>Markiplier

Fucking hell I can't remember the last time that guy did a LP. Now he just does a bunch of skits.

Markiplier doesn't do real lets plays just "reaction games" like Hello Neighbor, 5 Nights, and his favorite game which is the pinnacle of boring...Subnautica

Also Happy Wheels

Sailor Moon Abridged

Phoenix Wright abridged

We need more official dubs like that.

Golden Sun Abridged, Venus Envy.

>i would fuck nostalgia chick

Grade a choice my guy, her fucking lips are beautiful

Attached: IMG_4004.gif (260x183, 492K)

Did from time to time but yea it was mainly ones he could spaz about. But now he barely plays anything.

It's funny how so many flash and parody creators ended up as total broken losers as time went on. I stopped being able to watch LittleKuriboh after he began flooding his channel with shitty videos of him whining about how lame he was. Also Channel Awesome turned into a freakshow of broken fucks. JesuOtaku ended up going tranny and marrying some fat POS who accepted it.

Also I think Trump's election really pushed a lot of them over the deep end.

Stop that.

Make me.

I'm sad he has now said he regret making Basilisx and that (if he would't have given up again, as usual) he wouldn't have returned in the reboot.

Even back then I felt his backstory was a fantastic punchline.

At least they are also getting gigs in voice acting and ever are working on their first official dubbing project.

It's obvious the changing times made them want to work on DBZA more and more, but at least they haven't reached Egoraptor's levels of "I Gave Up" yet.

>Toei fucking despises them and considers them cancer.

Toei hate EVERYBODY when it comes to DB, is not targeted at TFS.

Plague got a video taken down where he talk about Super and that one had his drawings, not clips.

that's basically illegal yet they do it because they get their feeling hurt when someone speaks bad of DB. I'm sad DBZA is ending but considering how much of a primadonna Toei execs are I can't blame them.

Dragon Ball is shit, anyway.

Code MENT is the only abridged whatever I've legitimately laughed at.

The most frustrating part of this is that they barely abridged anything anymore when the Android/Cell saga started. There's an entire episode that's just Mr Satan doing the same gag as the original episode.
If they abridged the saga like they did with the Freeza one, we've been halfway through Buu right now.

Attached: 1465679258204.jpg (480x394, 30K)

Lindsay is so damn hot.

Attached: lin8.png (1600x900, 1.46M)

Im not

He really was, i get that people lose interest in their work but not telling people how it ends is just a dick move made by a spiteful little bitch.

Im ok with that

>we'll never get to see their take on Vegito