POLAND NEW LEVEL OF CATHOLICUCKISM

POLAND TO ENTHRONE JESUS AS THE HONORARY KING OF POLAND
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

its official, the president will attend

gazetakrakowska.pl/wiadomosci/krakow/a/lagiewniki-intronizacja-chrystusa-na-krola,11477290/

Other urls found in this thread:

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Najświętsza_Maryja_Panna_Królowa_Polski
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have the jews go too far?

At least they aren't the godless refugee raping, ISIS rehabilitating, beta-male paradise, schlong-looking, New Caliphate, George Soros abused, shitter Finland, welfare state that is Sweden

>not loving Jesus
Kill yourself Ahmed. Or come over for vacation to Poland and let us do the job.

This movement was regarded as a meme in Poland, a really funny joke, but now they actually did it, absolute cuckmen

This

brutal, savage, rekt

The Poles know Truth. The solemnity of Christ the King is this Sunday.

>This movement was regarded as a meme in USA, a really funny joke, but now they actually did it, absolute madmen

By the way 2016 is also the year of 1050th anniversary of the baptism of Poland

Can u imagine this, 1050 years under jewish boot

Jesus is a slave god. The wicked should be punished in this life, not some imaginary realm beyond death. One day Poland will be full of Third-World trash because of Christianity. You are holding the line now, but spiritually, you have already lost.

If this makes them feel better about themselves why not

Read the piece you linked us to, there will be no 'coronation', it seems our bishops want to reach compromise with those fringe groups.

Weren't they under russian boots for a bit?

>swede
>telling me that i'm under someone's boot while mr.Ahmed McGoatfuck rapes his little daughter

Fuck off Pagan scum we will kill you all just like we killed your sheep fucking ancestors.

idol worship

catholics are proto Muslims

Virgin Mary is the Queen of Poland since 16th century. Why not have a king too?

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Najświętsza_Maryja_Panna_Królowa_Polski

You know that is in conflict with Christ's teachings, right?

You cultists are just as insane as Muslims.

eat my shit faggot
PRAISE JESUS

CHECKED

Yet you have a flag based on the christian cross
Check mate atheists!!!!!

>Sweden
>Calling someone cuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Your doing God's work Poland.

>These robes
HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE
I know them, these so-called "Knights of Christ the King" (Rycerze Chrystusa Króla) are in fact a sect, previously condemned by Catholic hierarchs.
what the fuck is going on, I gotta admit I didn't really pay attention, someone please enlighten me

>Sweden

Don't you have to praise to Allah or something

We're separating from rome, the pope is a cuck

Enthronement Movement have like 80 years by now. It started with one mystic who is beatified by now. There were plans to do it in 40s or so, bu then War came, and then Commies, and then post cmmies, and then liberals. Plus 1050 years of Crown of Poland is nice time to do it.
So was Peter in some regards. But it's shouldn't be a reason for selfexcommunicatio