You will die in your lifetime

>you will die in your lifetime

I'll kick death's ass

>you will die in my lifetime

Horo?

well.. no shit.

and some roaches sooner than others

How can you die in your lifetime? Isn't that your deathtime?
Really makes you think

At least I woudnt die as a Turkroach

not before you do...

No because my lifetime will be done when I die

I smell yanks

Convert to iSlam and you get to suck Allah's dick in the after life

that is such a pretty nose

I don't know why, but this exact type of nose (a tad bigger, but with the exact shape, especially the tip) is what I most look out for in a woman. I almost fetishize it.

Straight bridge, narrow, raised tip with this sort of angled "plateau" at front, and with little nostrils that appear as flat as possible. The whole nose should look like a triangle from below.

Pic related. I used to adore and idolize her nose before she went on her downward spiral and eventually got a (totally unnescessary) nose-job.

Kek said I wont

>he has a nose fetish
and I thought footfags were cancerous

It's not an actual fetish. It's not sexual.

I can just easily identidy it as the one factor that has the biggest impact on my attraction to a female face. Well, maybe on par with the eyes. Next come high cheek-bones, a weak (female) jaw with a slightly pointy chin and a round forehead. The mouth should be small as well, with small, inwardly-pointing teeth.

This pic of lohan showcases all that. From that angle, in this picture, she has the perfect female face to me.

>Heroes never die.

No, I'm just gonna meme magic myself into a timeline wherein all Soros', rothschilds, and the queens immortality powers will be transferred to me.

Praise Kek.

This fact I have accepted and as such been living my life to the fullest.

Shitposting nonstop.