Well pol?

Well pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/brave_new_girl_/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well what? If she don't care I don't either.

That's not a very constructive attitude

Yeah, she clearly doesn't care wearing that shirt

Actually, guilt is eating her up inside but instead of blaming herself she blames everyone else

yeah sure, she'll still get laid plenty. Because female.

Only women can pull this insane shit off.

She is not a fat, she is grossly obese, world of difference

It's an adjective that leads to heart disease and diabetes.

>I don't care. I care so little about being fat that I'll remind everyone all the time how little I care and get you fired from your fucking job if you ever say shit to me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

What kind of fun is she capable of? I'm sure she can barely walk without rolling an ankle.

What do you sit next to each other just looking all day?

>miss piggy sleeve

I'm glad these people die out before they manage to breed.

I really hope to see that same kind of attitude when she's diagnosed with type-2 diabetes.

She could be hot too, so sad

That you, rosie?

Well I'm convinced.

>i don't care so much i have to tell everyone in the world just how much i literally don't care
>no really i just don't care at all

You can deny beauty standards all you want as long as you forfeit your right to get upset when no one wants to fuck you.

I jerk off to fat chicks but I hate tattoos, especially ugly ones like those.

What offends me the most is the fact those obese cunts get to abuse health care system paid from working peoples taxes.
And the medicine these days is so good they get to live well into their 50s being morbidly obese.
I hate niggers less than I hate fat fucks.

And i don't care to pay for her hospital bill.

daily reminder that sjw retro fashion unambiguously emulates a time in which misogyny was rampant

Obviously you don't care. If you did, you wouldn't let yourself become a disgusting fat cunt.

someone post the webm of when shes on the ground and various people help her try to stand up

Okay. I'm not going to have sex with you, though.

>Fat Liberation

>>still get laid plenty

>pussy stinks
>sweats on every move
>heavy breathing
>lays there like a whale

>I am proud to be unhealthy

Enough of this shit of promoting degenerate health (or lack of) standards

"Eff your beauty standards" while wearing 10 pounds of make-up and having photoshop to erase her cellulite and slim her face, but yeah fuck the beauty standard that takes too much effort :^)

t...thicc

when she dies twenty years early due to heart failure, then she'll care.

fucking pig.

Point 5: "prioritize Fat liberation" --- or try fat mobilization..

what would happen to these if a ww3 would break off? would they be put in protection camps along with the children and disabled people? because i dont really enjoy the idea that i'm going to give my life to save these things

fatness has nothing to do with health
literally how? I know plenty of old smokers and half the old fucks seem to be alkies by Western standards, every lifelong obese bitch drops at 60-65 tops

>its a word

No, its her reality.

We are gonna use those tubbies as sandbags.

>I jerk off

You are what's wrong with the world. Have fun while you can, your degeneracy will not be tolerated much longer.

Nobody cares

She's a big girl

The makeup she has on in that photo has the weight of a healthy woman.

4 u

still gets laid 4000% more than comparable males

I like the self-portrait on her arm

Hey not everybody can wear an entire sentence on their shirt. She could fit a paragraph even.

>it's just a word
>not a health problem

Same, though tattoos don't piss me off as long as they're not overly abundant and retarded like hers.

It's weird but that's why I have always been against UHC. Because people should be free to be unhealthy as they want without having to fuck over others' taxes.

FIRST ONE TO RUN GETS TO STAY ON MY TREADMILL

SHE DIDN'T RUN SO GOOD

WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT?

Good point. Underrated. They always try to redefine words on us.

>jerks off
>doesn't fuck them

HAHHAHAHA

it's not a word, it's a biological reality.

best believe she cares. every once in a while she just started sobbing in the shower.

I like big girls a lot

I dont care about paying your healthcare fat fuck

Is this some awful attempt at baneposting?

Pic related

>Takeaways

Underrated post.
Do you think this is conscious?

Have fun with the osteoporosis, arthritis, liver and kidney failures, kidney and gallbladder stones, cardiac arrests and increased risk of having a Stroke you fat bitch.

who is this milk magnet

Fat mobilization mobilization fat? Pick one kraut

american beauty

Thats a 10/10 in burgerland

milk magnet? Haven't heard that term before. But yeah I don't know, but all I know is I want to stick my mighty cock inside her fat puss.

The reality is she'll be caught dead ever dating a fat guy.

>Miss Piggy Tattoo, kekitty kek kek.

And break your dick under All that weight ?Kek

It's unconscious. They hate the hell they've created for themselves more than anyone.

Nono, I have stronk aryan cock. I have fucked a big girl before, she told me I was really good

if all that is tru and most people are obese or obese but classed as overweight then how come were not all dead smart guy

Why is her being a lardarse a white supremacy problem?
That doesn't even make sense.

No, she isn't fat, she is morbidly obese and it's not just a word, it's a serious medical condition.

How weak is your dick user? Or how few times have you pulled? You ain't breaking it in that let me tell you.

Yeah, adjectives are used to describe something, this time physical.

Your fat tissue.

>Aryan .fat love pick one snownigger

>be fit
>have a sexual attraction to fat women

My dick is so conflicted.

>Miss Piggy on her arm

I kek'd.

Lol fat shit go get on a treadmill you fucking hamplanet, fucking drainer of taxpayers money, I hope you get fucking diabetes.

I used to know her name but I can't remember it now. I didn't know that she had gotten that big now.

reminds me of a woman in my town instagram.com/brave_new_girl_/

"fat and fine with it" yeah alright m80

At first glance I thought her shirt said " Eat Your Beauty Standards"

God fucking dammit, I'm horny now.

fatties are notoriously easy. I would throw her a bone if she didn't have that weird fat flap thing going on with her pussy. Most men have a weight limit.

If its a landwhale sjw you will be suffecated by the sheer weight

Fixed it

>I want to stick my mighty cock inside her fat puss.
Don't, seriously don't do it.
Fat people have a really hard time reaching down there to wash it or shave it, also the extra fat folds tend to be sweaty and gross. It'll smell worse than anything you can imagine and since fat people can't "move" that much fucking her would be like fucking an inflatable doll, fuck, more like an inflatable castle for that matter, they just lay in there.
>t. Personal experience

Then I guess you don't care that I find your body repugnant.

Shame cause she actually has quite a pretty face.

Fat people are disgusting.

White people are to minorities (and a growing number of white women) as jews are to whites.
Something to blame everything on.

Like this class needs any more takeaways

I have a different experience. I even went down on my fat ex's puss and I loved every second of it

jeez she let herself go, it's lucy collett right? "lucy vixen"

this

these bitches act like we dont know how miserable they really are. girls that have the potential to be cute but just cant stop shoving food in their holes.

when every dude they interact with simply wants a blowjob at best. they will never find a man that they think is attractive. the truth bothers them, thats why they ignore it.

SHOVEL IN SOME MORE HONEY BUNS YOU FAT FUCKS

*beached whale

>radical movements
lmao the only radical movement she ever does is when she's just about to give up trying to wipe her own ass for the day

4000% of 0 is still 0 dingus

literally the perfect body, not even memeing

I would be PROUD of them if they actually followed this.

The sad thing is that she would probably look pretty good if she wasn't overweight and didn't have all of those tattoos.

Sounds like wn crying about how the jews rigged a system against them

Yeah, she realised she could get more money and not have to constantly diet by pandering to people like me. I'm not complaining Cx

Was she fatty, like overweight or was she obese?