Redpill me on Romania

Redpill me on Romania.
Thinking of moving there for 2 years since my job is giving me a great offer to do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs
youtube.com/watch?v=xwNtlYX_iYM
youtube.com/watch?v=as7370nWa6Q#t=15
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's okay, I guess.

landscape is amazing, Bucharest is a shithole, stunning women, gypsies are cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

Are they welcoming to Amerilards?

youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs

Yes.

well, at last dont go to bucharest....come to Brasov
youtube.com/watch?v=xwNtlYX_iYM

youtube.com/watch?v=as7370nWa6Q#t=15

chill dafuq down Attila

what do you do for a living and how much will they pay you?

The local form of nigger is the gypsy, but they're slightly smarter than usual niggers i guess

I work for Oracle.
Can get an extra 50k a year for working in the RO division as a sysadmin.

if you live in romania but the job pays you like it does in usa, you are going to live the life of a king

Enough with the gypsy shit. I've seen pictures and videos, I'm not gonna be living in poverty zones.
I want to know about culture, people and places.
Are they cucked like Germans?

nah, they are not even close

no, we're very religious, so nobody wants gays or refugees around

sjw isn't a thing here yet, maybe except for cluj and bucharest

>stops at the danube
>slavshits aka mongol rape babies still call us mongol

Tbh a lot of gypsies left romania to live in uk and germany. They have amazingly good internet, but shitty roads.

too many gyppos, one of my friends went there on vacation and got some of his shit stolen

thing is, foreigners are too naive and stupid
they expect they can leave their bicycle in a bus unprotected stop and come back tomorrow and get it back

They aren't cucked, they're extremely racist but generally nice to other whites.
It's a beautiful country, and everything is dirt cheap.

It's full of gypsies, but no matter how much you hate them, romanians will always hate them more.

bus stop*

I don't think a Serb would expect that.
yup. They are also really good at programming, but not as good as Slavs, though.

Do you want a real answer ?
i can give you facts nobody else seems to

>tfw too smart to be romanian

They have unnaturally good internet too. Even backwater mountain towns have good, and pretty fast, wifi, and most people don't even have passwords on their routers.

I got by there for a month without using 3g once, because there was always a nearby house or bar with unlocked wifi.

I heard they have fast internet.

Romanians are as demoralized as former USSR. They are utterly corrupt, abortion is ukrainian and russian level, they are dechristianized. Apart from that they are sad and miserable like all former Soviet bloc. Eastern Europe is shit in general, don't go there

nah, you have unnaturally shitty internet. In Poland we have internet about 10% slower than in Romania. Pic related, this is my LTE download speed

And upload too.

This is my net in home, I pay $7/month for this

my speed now 8$/m

holy shit

I can have 600Mb/s for $30, but damn, nice

Fortunately they are cooped up in their neighbourhoods, very few reach the city centre. Stay out of shady places like Ferentari and Dudesti and you won't even know they exist.
The last time the fags have had a gay parade, they had to get the US ambassador and his guards with them so as to make sure that they have more people than the cops sent to protect them.
nah, no one gives a shit about them here, in most of the restaurants gypsies aren't even allowed to enter and no one in the government cares about ngo's.
>tfw being a cucked serb
Guaranteed 1Gbps for just 45 lei (or 10 euro) per month, traffic unlimited.

its a great place, especially if u have money which u probably will have since u work for an american company, with 2k euro a month u will live like a king, gypsies are not a problem they live in their neighborhoods , very rarely they cause problem, people are nice to foreigners if u behave nicely, its just like any other european countries, i would definately take that job offer

people say that Bucharest was built in design after Paris
but since Romania is poor it's just a big city with large empty streets