Far-right group attacks refugee camp on Greek island of Chios

>Dozens of people have been driven out of a refugee camp on the Greek island of Chios after two successive nights of attacks by a far-right group.
>At least two people were wounded after attackers threw Molotov cocktails and rocks as big as boulders from elevated areas surrounding the Souda camp, activists said.
>Three tents were burned down and three others were hit by rocks. A 42-year-old Syrian man was assaulted, while a Nigerian boy was hit by a rock.
>The unrest began after Algerians and Moroccans stole alcohol and fireworks from a shop, frightening local residents.
>But some activists claimed the events escalated after a planned assault by Golden Dawn.

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/18/far-right-group-attacks-refugee-camp-greek-island-chios

youtube.com/watch?v=kRWMYPaDMno

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZv-2JScL3o&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=bfPBXvkG-U8
youtube.com/watch?v=rYLNM3UZZtU
youtu.be/j3HPuRwXMT0
de.euronews.com/2016/11/17/griechenland-fluechtlings-unruhen-auf-der-insel-chios
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Greece NO!

Damn... Look at all the poor women and children and future doctors.

>while a Nigerian boy was hit by a rock
This must be a typo! They obviously meant a Syrian girl, fleeing from the war.

You should delete this thread

>Mudlimes breaks the inmigration center gates
>Stole a bunch of fireworks from a firework company
>Start attacking each other and burn out the inmigration camp and some houses
>Goverment says it was MUH EVIL NEO NAZIS GROUPS when there is no footage about them
>Police statement doesn't say anthing about that except mudslimes being mudslimes

Stop trusting the fucking media you dipshits

>future doctors

You racist!

They're already doctors and rocket scientists.

No further education is required. If not for our racist governments keeping the black man down they would already be working on a Mars program.

>Dozens of people have been driven out of a refugee camp

I don't think these invaders are "people".

White people are always the aggressor goy

These poor nigerian refugees escaping from the war in Syria were only getting what was rightfully theirs after the white man stole everything from africa denying them a chance to get civilized

did you know that black civilizations in the 19th century had access to FTL technology and space ships but then the evil white imperialists went there and enslaved everyone?

that's right we would already be traveling through time if it wasn't for white people ruining blacks lives

Here's a "report" from some hysterical woman on the island. Any Greekbros wanna shed some light on what's happening in the Greek islands atm? I'm sure this shit is happening more often than they care to tell us.

Its very sad that stupid fucking naive people let this happen in the first place. They come, there is a huge, overwhelming crime and terror problem, then the actual innocent refugees get hurt in the process. Fucking disgusting. Trump has the right idea, protect the citizens, get our terror sponsoring arab "allies" to help fund some refugee camps over there, stop funding rebels in Syria who defect to ISIS and actually defeat ISIS. But will the most spoiled, weak, princess and the pea generation to ever live be able to swallow the bitter medicine?

>criminal invaders do crime
>locals retaliate
>blame it on locals by calling them a political affiliation

Leftist media at it again

Guess what happens when you invade and steal and rape with the complicity of the Government and the EU, people won't stand idle and watch.
We have similar cases here, people throwing rocks at refugees and burning down camps, they don't speak about it, if more people knew they would know they're not alone. They need us divided.

I can only imagine. I've been to Chios on holiday and it's just a small island, something like this surely has a big affect:

>About 16,000 have since become stranded on the Greek islands, pending deportation – including at least 2,000 on Chios, according to Vournous.
>This has created friction with local residents, some of whom have lost their livelihoods due to the collapse of tourism in the face of the refugee crisis.

I can't pity these refugees: all they've done is hop on a boat from Turkey - you can actually see Turkey from Chios for what it's worth, I'm sure people could even swin the distance. Send them all back.

Go Greece!

#DeusVult

>tfw family is in Lesbos facing the invasion of thousands of dirty Nigerian scum
It's fucking personal at this point.

A tiny, quiet, little island completely disrupted because cucks living in mansions in Germany what to be heroes of coloureds

>The Guardian still exists

Greek island of Chios NO!

Don't know if it's been posted, but this is a video of migrants assaulting residents with the fireworks they stole on Wednesday night.

youtube.com/watch?v=fZv-2JScL3o&feature=youtu.be

>I'm sure people could even swin the distance
Yeah, people can, other forms of life can't. They couldn't even buid a boat, if only they had the idea...

Greeks don't have enough money to care about a bunch of sand nigger invaders

What's most infuriating is these Syrians, Afghans and niggers still don't get it. They were just molotoved and they still don't take the hint, they still don't fucking leave. They will never leave unless it's with a bullet in their head.

Europe has created a mess for itself that can only be solved with genocide.

GYROED

>Damn... Look at all the poor women and children and future doctors.
ikr
Syria is the worse!

No, thanks for sharing user.

>Allahu Ackbar
>Explosions

reeeeeeeeeeeee

it's an invasion. there's no other word for it. it's literally an invasion.

This. I hope to God it happens in the next 8 years so Trump can just sit back and watch. Of course the "tolerant" liberals would bomb Greece and kill thousands of citizens like they did to Serbia.

Based Zeus, burn em' all.

>assaulting
Hardly. They're just fireworks dude. Now present your women to them for immediate impregnation.

>We wuz scientists and sheeet

I get it you hate refugees.

But seriously, using fire as anything but a last resort in a fight is straight up fucking evil. Besides being explicitly tortured to death there very few deaths more painful than death by fire. There are few pwople in the world who deserve to be burned to death and randomly throwing cocktails at groups of people, many of whom are at most mere leeches, is just fucked.

That said, go home refugees.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Here's another video from the day after as well. A far cry from the quiet Greek island I visited...

youtube.com/watch?v=bfPBXvkG-U8

Grexit when?

Far-right or just local people who are fed up with this bullshit?

Soon.

Everyone who does things the EU and leftist media does not want is a neo-nazi, far-right terrorist.

The violent anti-trump protestors in America however were politically unaffiliated lone wolves anarchists.

>genocide
You know sometimes i wonder if that's what happened before... Like europeans went to africa and maybe they were nice and then these niggers acted like they do today and europeans started killing everybody for that reason. Must have been nice to live back then not giving a shit about human rights or whatever. We gave them too much liberty and look at the result, they hate us, blame us for everything, don't respect anything, act like they own the place, riot, rape, steal but we're still the ones being racists. Fuck all the retards saving them and bringing them to europe.

>At least two people were wounded
Wow, it's fucking nothing. Meanwhile Italian coast guard has been bringing in 400 a day on average for past two years.

Step it up senpais.

>Send them all back.
And somehow the motherfuckers in Bruselas are incapable of understand this.
It's a fucking invasion of migrants stupid faggots, they aren't refugees, and even if they were, there are plenty of countries near Syria to relocate them ffs.

The fucking greeks.... you sons of bitches just went up on the bro chart.... that's some based shit right there.

Why are people defending their country ''far'' but people promoting open borders and letting hordes in normal ones? Fucking Jewish media shits

ΞΥΠΝΗΣΕ ΜΕ

I think it was more the opposite. We had civilizations in North Africa and we were too nice (we have threads about this here from time to time). We let them in and it destroyed us. We repeat the same mistakes over and over again instead of just brutally killing them. We are being pushed further and further North and inland.

In the medieval times they made it all the way across the Mediterranean and throughout Spain, Italy and Greece. Now they are back again but they're as far North as UK and Sweden. It is a cycle that repeats itself over and over again.

The problem with Europeans is they think too much in the abstract and they think too empathetically. They sit back and analyze a situation, project their own empathetic thought process onto others. We don't have that animalistic instinct like a wolf or a lion to basically say "fuck off this is mine, touch it and you die"

We should have either killed them all or left them as the low iq retards they are.

Make sure you VOTE in germany, its the most important country in EUROPA.

Praise be to the KEK

Belgium I stand corrected

>There are few pwople in the world who deserve to be burned to death

On the contrary, there are around 1.6 billion people who deserve to be burned to death.

SINK IT

KEK SINK IT PLEASE

Save our women

I am a Greek.

M O R A L
O O
R
A
L

I'd say that's what you get for having an island full of sodomy, but at this point bygones need to be bygones (except for the Eternal Teuton; they need to go).

In any case, consider preparing for the swarm. A few field guns should be able to help sink the rapefugge boats before they make landfall.

5.56 ammo is 66,000 rounds per ton; considering that the population of Apefrica is currently 1.2 billion, you only need 36,000 tons of ammunition, assuming a hit rate of 50%. I know there are some cargo ships that could move that in one trip, though I don't know if they can navigate the Mediterranean.

I understand the joke. Really I do. But just to keep perspective, I would like you to imagine their screams. The endless screams that would penetrate in your skull and drop your stomach. And the worst part is, if they don't end up dying, their skin melts away and by the time they wake up they'll wish they had.

There was a gif of some african guy getting tire-burned here. No sound. Just a WEBM. Seriously fucked up shit, and I've seen some fucked up shit.

Fire should not be used as a weapon or an execution device except for the rarest of occassions. For when it really is your last weapon, or you really are dealing with someone who you want to hear scream for all of eternity on your conscience.

Tossing molotove cocktails at people in a skirmish is just fucked.

LeoNIGEdas.
Joined by their brothers, a few against a faithfull horde. Hellenic hearts are set aflame. the hot gates call their names!

>far right
>not just regular citizens

>no dead shitskins.

Not worth following yet.

everyone who opposes illegal immigration and rebels against refugee criminals is literally hitler

MORAL
OO
R R
A A
L L

>But seriously, using fire as anything but a last resort in a fight is straight up fucking evil.

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent because only the incompetent wait until the last extremity to use force, and by then, it is usually too late to use anything, even prayer.

If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.

>We let them in and it destroyed us

You mean the Muslims, right? Because that's who turned North Africa into the shithole it is today.

Nice

>rocks as big as boulders

god damn did they have siege weapons?

>I would like you to imagine their screams. The endless screams

Pic related

jolly good

>I would like you to imagine their screams.

Morality:
deus vult mudslimes
E
U
S

Best day of my life tbqh
Cheers good anglo yank!

SINK
BOAT

>They're the one hundred eighty-nine
>In the service of Heaven
>They're protecting the holy line

This is how you know my message has been Kek approved.

Praise Kek.

Apparently the refugees broke into the firework shop and burned the camp after all.

Don't believe what they say at all. Some time ago refugees blocked border road so a lot of truckers had to turn around, and then NGO fags fed them to stay there.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYLNM3UZZtU

The second the invaders started to rape and kill was the second violence was permitted.

Our revolution was mostly peaceful but this will be redeemed in blood. Do your god given duty Europe.

Save Sweden for last. Make it hurt.

>threw rocks as big as boulders
Hercules getting in on the action.

When Persia came ashore.....

Its do damn fitting. Save

WESTERN CIVILISATION

one more time europeans come on. Disregard frankfurt school and join our brothers. Vive le Kek. Cheers

Degeneracy tbqh.
Yes we have been unimagineably peaceful. But thats why the cultural marxists hit us extra hard

JOIN THE DEPLORABLES

OP is a lying fascist!!!

youtu.be/j3HPuRwXMT0

In the first sentence of the clip is being said: it was a confrontation between police and migrants, after the migrants looted a fireworks shop and threw the fireworks onto the houses of the locals. Turning the houses of the locals on fire, they had to flee to the streets in order to save themselves.

To bad your liberal propaganda didn't work.

Lies you liberal cuck.

de.euronews.com/2016/11/17/griechenland-fluechtlings-unruhen-auf-der-insel-chios

The refugees looted a fireworks shop. Started the rioting and started throwing fireworks at the houses of the locals. Some locals had to flee their burning houses to save themselves.