WTF, America

Just watching CNN.

>nigger presenter
>they show the AWFUL racist consequences of Trump winning
>they literally show and comment on swastikas and shit like "Trump 4tw" next to it

Are you kidding me? Even a fucking child knows this shit could just as well be false flag. Why even show it in the first place?

What is wrong with your media, America? Holy fucking shit.

WOW.

It's a third world shithole mate. They bash on hue's but their corruption is worse because they drag the civilised first world down with them. The jews run america and they're feeding both sides of every division there, but hey, "muh murica".

>THERE ARE NO REDPILLED AMERIFUCKS

Don't forget this.

(((CNN)))
are you surprised?

Now you know why trump got elected

>Don't forget this.
Don't get ahead of yourself, ruskie.

I mean, you're not wrong, but you'll get plenty more chances to memorize the fact.

t. leaf living in the south

It's almost as bad as german state media.

It doesn't matter, everybody knows it's pure propaganda.

This election exposed them as the lying, crooked, coward puppets they are.

Goebbels was right once again.

Most of the claims have in fact been entirely unsubstantiated.
Law enforcement efforts to verify them whenever locations are mentioned have failed or led to them being debunked and in several occassions people admitting to fabrication.
>Trump supporters stole my hijab and intimidated me
And of course, fucking lies to inspire hate.

Does it stand for "corrupted nigger news" nowadays ?

DW is literally the same, sucking Merkel and Hillary cock.

>Ruskie
wut? Also, I've been memorising this for almost 2 decades now. What's your point anyway?

>It doesn't matter, everybody knows it's pure propaganda.

No. No they fucking don't. People there are retarded mate they'll believe anything they want to

>It doesn't matter, everybody knows it's pure propaganda.
Have you ever been to America?

>implying ((German)) news are any different

I'm looking forward to the moment when in your public news a presenter will be a muslim in burka

>hmm how can i help my candidate that everyone thinks is the next hitler
>i know, i'll paint swastikas everywhere and make sure everybody knows that it's in support of my candidate

I always knew CNN is low as fuck. But THIS low?

Literally showing swastikas on wall as a proof of how racist Trump voters are?

Really?

Why aren't you guys writing "FUCK ALL WHITE PEOPLE" all over your walls everywhere?

Lol these "Trump supporters" are awfully generic compared to the ones I've seen in real life.

>Trump 4tw
>Go Trump!

Literally who said/says anything other than "MAGA" and "Trump 2016"

Honestly just seems like disgruntled liberals and minorities to be honest.

>the AWFUL racist consequences of Trump winning

The general climate is changing, we even have a new feeling of freedom in Sweden.

A moderate politician and 3 collegues were just kicked out for calling a social democrat in government "whore" on youtube. A well known faggot singer wrote a debate article partly defending them by saying anyone who's shocked over the word "whore" isn't living in the real world (implying policiticians are PC hypocrites).

It's directly being related back to Trump winning and "dragging the debate level down."

Unfortunately, thinking more about it, that's actually true.

However when Trump opposed and called out the media that was a progress, right?

Because they're doing that as well lol

Msm are also trying to ban infowars and labeled it as fake news

Ignore fake news for zuckbook, m8. This is real unbiased real news. Literal Hitler is president now.

this.

We need to expose this more to the people.

It's happening on internet too.

>german state media
As in state funded media or state run media? Either way, what the hell is wrong with that country. Are they just gonna keep inflating the government until it blows up on their faces and kills millions? When will they learn?

Get rid of "fake news" and they'll have a monopoly on the propaganda machine.

Propaganda works

>Even a fucking child knows this shit could just as well be false flag.

But they want to believe that it is true. They want to believe that Trump and his followers are all evil evil people.

So they don't even entertain the notion that it could be a false flag because it goes against their narrative.

Jews OP.

The media is controlled by Jews.

This is their version of meme magic.
Did you think that there was only one army in this war?

>Why aren't you guys writing "FUCK ALL WHITE PEOPLE" all over your walls everywhere?

There actually is a lot of REAL black on white crimes in the US. Not made up false flag shit but statistically provable stuff. The media just doesnt report it.

where was mr trudeau when my door got spraypainted with zionist symbols by muslims

im not even jewish!

No, the media doubled down on their rhetoric and nothing's changed.

kek i've been to your country you have more arabs than we have mexicans

i don't really care that you hate america but your energy would be put to better use

I fear that too. They were so weak throughout the war, that I might have underestimated them.

I'm referring to the public being aware that the media is mainstream propaganda, that they are liars and can't be trusted.

CNN is trying to compete with comedy central now.

They have to be aware. How could anyone have voted for Trump if they trusted the MSM? They're just fading into irrelevancy.