PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE

WTF ANONS? Are there really people with so little self respect?

Other urls found in this thread:

blacktowhite.net/threads/my-daughters-found-out.33370/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have an entire cuckold board.

>dating a girl who has spoken to a black guy before
That's the problem

I thought it was some obscene fetish, but these people are actually like the stereotypes we have on this board. How the fuck can you accept this? How can you call yourself a man after doing something like that?

>going on Reddit
You know how lurking Sup Forums so long turns you into a nazi?

Guess what Reddit turns you into?

I was on a mini vacation. I feel dirty now. I-I-I think I need to lay down

>i...I..I just experimented with sucking dick once.

You're a Reddit cuck now. You're hereby banished from Sup Forums. Drop some pics of your wife for us and GTFO.

we have /gif/

no lewding yotsuba

Like /b, full of cucks

I vowed only to marry a virgin - which I did.

Felt good popping her hymen man, and knowing she'll never be fantasising about the tens or hundreds of men she's fucked before.

What's worse, a cuck or a permavirgin? Reddit or /r9k/?

They can't help it. We've memed cucking, and now it's a thing.

>inb4 playing with forces we do not understand

^smashing the upvote button

cucked permavirgin from reddit spending most of days crying on the /r9k/

this kind of shit really makes me wonder if whites are indeed the master race.I mean no master race would fall so low

>Pick A NOR B
>Choose A AND B
Polish logic

yes they are out there. I thought it was a stupid meme at first but a lot of liberals really are into being cucks. it's disgusting.

> I'm so selfish for wanting my wife not to fuck other guys

That's so pathetic.

JUST

these type of people always existed be it nazi germany or roman empire

thats nothing

blacktowhite.net/threads/my-daughters-found-out.33370/

>"My daughters found out..."

>My wife and I have been in the lifestyle for about 5 years. It's been really hot and we really enjoyed it, but... Recently my wife apparently told on of our 2 daughters about what we do on the nights we go out together.

>Apparently my daughter was "secretly" seeing a black guy from school and was afraid to tell us about it

>and she talked to my wife about it one night when she had been drinking and apparently my wife told her that "we" were okay with it, because she had sex with black guys while I watched.

>Recently they've joked about it openly in front of me a few times. Once I was asking my daughter to hand me a screwdriver from the drawer, and I said, "The big black one," and they all looked at each other and started laughing.

>spend a fucking year trying to get your wife to pander to your sick fetish
>after a fucking year, she gives up and agrees to disgrace herself
>advise your sister to cheat on her husband
this person should be in jail, they're sick

Poland has been stuck between you and Russia for centuries, they're good at finding their way out of shitty dilemmas

I am just as confused and disgusted as you are.

I'd suggest that guy to cut his balls off and throw himself off a cliff.

Cucks are real.

IMO, this is like 10000x times more degrading and disgusting than being a homo

Sadly these men feel empowered. They are a disgrace to their fellow men and they are the sole reason women think they can get away with anything nowadays

My personal favourite.

pls kill me

Am I the only one who feels empowered by this shit?
Any time I feel like I'm not good enough, I just have to look at one of these losers and realise I'm basically superhuman by comparison

This is why I love reading them.

No offense, but I have noticed one thing, which distinguishes Eastern and Western European men.

Here or in Poland/baltics most men will rarely kneel down to women as much as you do.

I mean, I wouldn't even consider going out with a girl, who fucked all around. It is an automatic assignment to a dumpster-tier woman here.

I am easy to call a bitchy slut a bitchy slut or a stupid cunt IRL, without caring much about the reaction.

And I am not an "alpha male" even remotely, just an average 20 y.o. Russian guy.

You appear to be overly-servicing to even the most obnoxious, stupid trash cunts.

I mostly feel shame and some sort of disgust

I see no problem there. It's just a toy. Man the fuck up nigga. You need more than a toy to be a cucko.

lol Hugo Plz

Agree wholeheartedly

It's not about the toy color, you dipshit.

It's about the way the author of the post presents it.

He tells about it, as if he surely knows that she thinks about a nigger instead of him, but he is perfectly content with it.

It's not 'I bought a toy to play with my girl, toy happens to have a black color'.

It's 'I bought a toy specifically reminding ''''my'''' girl of a big black cock her previous, way more successful than me bf had, so she could fuck herself thinking about him, I know about it and we even joke about it, I am OK with degrading myself. Anyone else into being a cucked faggot?'

See the difference in the context.

kek

this

I feel pisswd off that I cannot brutally kill them.

Taking pride in oneself from literal cucks isn't something I would take pride in. Killing these fucking cucks, the nigger and mudshark gf is something to take pride in. You cleaned up your Nation even if a little.

The guy needs to start acting a man again.

>IMO, this is like 10000x times more degrading and disgusting than being a homo
I might be fucking a guy but at least I'm not watching my bf be fucked by some nig.

That guy is in for a nice surprise soon. Maybe it'll give him pleasure.

>tfw qt jp gf who tells me that "black people are scary" and "i dont want you to have black friends okay?" weekly
My children are going to be so fucking redpilled.

> not having sex with your wife

wtf is wrong with these people?

Nearly all of reddit is a liberal cuck fest full of faggotry and bleeding heart retards. A quick look at the front page reveals nigger ghetto humour memes, cliche clickbait pics and cuck shit like this.

pathetic things like this only happen in the us, most cucked country on earth despite what they keep saying about Europe to feel better about themselves
the average american male is now a dead inside insecure loser. And this doesn't only apply to liberals.

You guys also carry around man-purses and spend hours preening yourself in the bathroom. I wouldn't look too much into it.

>liberal whites literally breeding themselves out of existence

>maybe I should calm down and let it happen naturally
>maybe I should calm down and let a man fuck my wife while I'm dressed up like a baby naturally
What kind of advanced form of autism do these people have?

>Manipulated into letting her wife fuck around
>either by her or whatever fucking bullshit he's exposed to in his "university professor" life
>Can't really blame the hag too much for anything except for her passive aggression, dude's obviously a grade A pussy.
>Dude is completely out of touch with himself. He obviously subconsciously thought he was going to wade into some pussy on the side, is obviously angry that he's not getting any - somehow pretends he's not

This guy is whipped by reality. Not even by his wife. This dude is a slave by design. He needs fucking doctors to explain to him how angry he really is underneath the tons of baggage he's picked up through god knows what. He still doesn't let himself believe it though.

Are the links you put in that reddit thread affiliate links OP? Are you a little cuck who wants to make some money?

>an
They have like a dozen.

>relying on each other for happiness after 20 years of marriage is unhealthy

I fucking HATE advice givers with stupid shit to say

It would probably upset you to know I get cucked by my gay furry boyfriend.

Do you not realize this is bait or is this the famous Jew double bait?

this

>Reddit

No lewd of yotsuba!

Keep dreaming faggot, every single bit of social justice bullshit appearing in the US automatically comes to France only a few weeks later.
And historically, we've always had fucked up faggots such as goƻteurs (the fags who put pieces of bread in public toilets and then eat it when it's full of piss, it can goes even further than that), that fat French dude on the internet getting fucked by niggers and sandniggers and whose goal in life is to get AIDS, etc.

I must be somewhat autistic because even reading these "polyamory" posts makes me fly into a rage. I can't even stomach it. I literally want to execute these beta males myself. You don't even deserve to live if you're a cuckold. It makes me so fucking angry that these people exist.

You're on fucking plebbit, which is nu-male/tatted up slut/cat lady territory, ofc you will find cucks like him