What are the best episodes objectively?

What are the best episodes objectively?

Attached: reg.jpg (477x268, 31K)

Every episode about skips.

Eggcellent.

More Smarter

A parkfull of Geese.

The Power is objectively the best episode, anything else is just delusion.

Most of Season 1 is pretty fantastic

Just Set Up the Chairs
The Unicorns Have Got To Go
The Wave

Every episode sans Dumped at the Altar is a blast start to finish. I've laughed at least twice at every episode.

The one where the brothers battle for the throne of Synthos.
The Movie was good, too, mainly for recreating the feel of classic 80's movies.

This but also cutting out the one where Starla and Mitch are on the game show.

Okay, there's like 260 episodes so I'll agree.

It wasn't called The Wave it was called Pops Vs. The Big One

I don't know if it's the best, but the one where they set up the chairs is one of my favorites

Attached: file.png (400x225, 191K)

The Night Owl is my personal favourite. I love any episode that has High Five Ghost feature prominently.

I also love seeing Rigby's character development over the seasons, but I can't pick a single episode from that.

>High Five Ghost
I wanted backstory damnit

My personal favorite was the one with the baby ducks that rigby teaches kung-fu to

Me too, user. At least we got him and Muscle Man in high school. And I'm really glad he managed to reconnect with Celia.

Anything from season 1.

>I think someone naming their kid Rigby is the saddest thing I've ever heard.

This

No Train No Gain

It was fine but damn the animation was wearing thin by then

Man, I've just gotta say, looking at the episode list, I forgot how awesome Regular Show was in it's first 3 seasons.
Really seems like the show peaked at Exit 9B, that was the last episode I remember thinking was fucking great, but there were gems afterwards like "Regular Show: Brilliant Century Duck Crisis Special"

CN started butchering it and making it un-fun during S4

Am I the only one fine with what they did to Thomas? It seemed like everyone else hated it. It's not like he was this big great character before it happened anyway.

I actually enjoyed it at first, but when they started dragging the Russian spy thing out I got a bit tired of it. I think it worked out well in the end though.

Man I remember I got bored and stopped watching RS sometime in like 2013 or so, but I'll be dammed if the first two seasons weren't great, not one bad episode.

My favorite part of the show was how Mordecai and Rigby were such dicks to each other, always getting into petty squabbles and punching each other and fucking each other over. They were a great foil to CN's other popular show at the time (Adventure Time ofc) where Finn and Jake always had each other's back, it was cool having such different duos to watch and shit.

>I wanted backstory damnit
me too user
>High Five Ghost doesn't deal well with death
I liked how in jinxed the explained why he didn't talk that much

Attached: high five ghost.jpg (412x412, 39K)

I remember back in High School, when this premiered alongside Adventure Time, there was so much talk about which would be the more successful. There was a general acknowledgement that they both represented a new age for Cartoon Network.

And with that, I think that age is coming to an end. Or has, already. But it really represented something special for me, a time where my appreciation for cartoons extended just a little bit longer.

Attached: 1510261104866.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

was he always jinxed?

it's implied that he was during the first seasons, as he started getting more focus that stopped though