>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: A Fool's Hope & Family Reunion and Farewell
youtube.com/watch?v=uR8Sn_2VRBA

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: Sentinel_BFII.png (921x1080, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/progression-update
youtu.be/zmk3YS7xLOo
comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/star_wars/star-wars-creator-george-lucas-actually-helped-direct-a-short-sequence-for-solo-a-star-wars-story-a157766
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to rape Rey.

this is what Kanan's kid would have looked like if he was a Twilek. I'm glad Jacen is a human.

Attached: 1519178104813.jpg (590x638, 208K)

We see a Stormtrooper gang rape when?

Just learned about the concept art that were made for Battlefront 4

Attached: 4e7f50_6548264.jpg (3606x2404, 793K)

0/10

It's so edgy I'm glad it got scrapped.

Reminder Ahsoka always gets people killed. When ever she is around people die. Fact.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: PSX_20180316_083531.jpg (497x378, 51K)

that's worse than TFU2 holy shit

0/10 is too good for it, it deserves a negative score

What can I say...that orange dick is simply to die for.

Attached: 1519388808736.png (722x809, 306K)

Yeah that's par the course for mid-00s edgy Star Wars spin-off stuff. Remember when Starkiller murdered Kenobi by hurling him into the Falcon's repulsor engines then killed his ghost too?

That shit has been around for fucking ages, has nothing to do with Battlefront.

What is Darth Plagueis doing in the latest marvel film?

Attached: hegodemask.png (917x653, 390K)

more

Attached: [muffled linken park in distance].jpg (2811x2500, 383K)

How about Bariss?

RULE NUMBER 95 KID, CONCENTRATE!

Attached: 1518910993679.jpg (780x340, 40K)

How come male Twi'lek are so fugly compared to their females? Feels like they sprung out of WoW in that regard.

Attached: 345345345666.jpg (640x356, 42K)

Attached: 1519763444160.jpg (1619x3648, 1.24M)

Anyone here like Bariss?

I told you guys The MCU & Star Wars are connected/shared Universes.

Attached: CollageMaker_20180316_091851905.jpg (1920x2401, 2.67M)

No

Eh, she is like the fourth best dickgirl.

Why is /swco/ so dead?

Attached: 1521088070642.jpg (890x1353, 202K)

Did... did she get my notes?

Noone like dykeface.

Isn't she muslim

Let /swco/ die. Kill it if you have too.

Attached: 834a618d2b9da4e8c18bd5668a6d2fc9.jpg (268x268, 12K)

Mine is better

Attached: 1367840161_front12.jpg (1000x750, 187K)

dickfag killed it

I don't know what happened but the old posters are gone. Anti-PT bias has been on the rise and now we have TFA apologist infesting the thread instead of just TLJ. This place has really gone to shit and I blame a few factors.

Basically this:

Space catholic nun.

Imagine what this place is going to be like induring that year and a half between Solo and XI

*during
not sure why I typed "induring"

Depends if Solo is good or bad... and whether Japan thinks L3-37 is cute.

Your feelings of hope are depleted?

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-02-05-16h11m27s681.png (1920x812, 734K)

This concept was orginally for Battlefront 3

Thrawn and Pryce

Attached: Thrawn3RahzzahVC.jpg (2850x4275, 2.42M)

You are right. I hope for all our sakes that Solo is amazing.

Fuck you intoxicated user you killed /swco/

Its a fucking young Han Solo movie. At best it will be decent.

Attached: Star Wars - The Last Jedi cinegrid.jpg (3900x4898, 3.83M)

I do have some hope that Solo could be good. Ron Howard is a meticulous director and has made good films like Apollo 13 and Rush. I can suspend my disbelief of someone else playing Han if the story is engaging.

>X-Wing on Nitro

This shit is so fucking good.

Attached: Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264.TrueHD.7.1.Atmos-SWTYBLZ.mkv_snapshot_00.04.35_[2018. (1920x1080, 756K)

its that dood from the show!

Attached: 1521228467781-1.jpg (264x580, 103K)

The fuck did he do? Last I saw of him was yesterday when he posted the Rogue One art book and a mega link

Kino.

Post more TLJ Kino.

they hyped this shit up for months before release and Goddamn was it a disappointing fizzle, the fucking game version in battlefront 2 starfighteer assault is better

Intoxicated user = Futa user

Did that guy who planned the TCW and Rebels kino collages ever finish any seasons?

I'm working on it, I've been busy.

Well, we have this one, but we sure need more focused ones

Attached: Kino_TCW_Rebels_Collage.jpg (5998x1513, 2.89M)

I don't think he posted anything else yet.

Attached: Rogue One Cine-grid.png (2000x1954, 3.93M)

I heard the TLJ dvd will have a "Silent Film" version just the music will play. What do you guys think about that

Nice image, but I don't think it does Pryce's Pryces justice. Those are things that should make Han Solo go "these are no space station, they're too big to be a space station".

That's not a kino grid that's just an example of almost every single planet in TCW and Rebels as of late 2015, missing a couple planets from TCW and well over a dozen planets from Rebels

Forces of Destiny comes back on Monday.

>“Hasty Departure” – Hera and Sabine liberate an Imperial shuttle only to find they have unexpected cargo - troopers!

>“Unexpected Company” – Upset when Ahsoka joins a mission set for just he and Padmé, Anakin puts them on a dangerous path. Working alongside the secret couple, Ahsoka helps save the day.

>“Shuttle Shock” – On their approach to Canto Bight, Finn and Rose learn to work together to navigate a pod of dangerous creatures.

>“Jyn’s Trade” – Jyn helps a young thief learn a valuable lesson.

>“Run Rey Run” – While scavenging inside a Star Destroyer, Rey is cornered by competition on the hunt for a valuable part.

>“Bounty Hunted” –Maz Kanata helps Leia, Chewbacca and R2-D2 with a clever plan to free Han from Jabba the Hutt.

>“The Path Ahead” – Training with Master Yoda in the swamps of Dagobah, Luke learns an important lesson.

>“Porg Problems” – Rey has her training interrupted by some very mischievous porgs.

Attached: tumblr_p5p815g5AP1rvrm24o4_1280.jpg (1200x675, 137K)

I don't know how to feel. I don't know how much freedom he will have. I don't know what style Disney is mandating. Rogue One was great, but it feels like Disney did it by accident and doesn't want it again. TLJ and TFA were garbage, but Disney seem to think that is how movies are supposed to be now. I could feel hope for Solo if there was any acknowledgement from Disney over the massive problems in TLJ and TFA, but they instead put Abrams in charge of ep9 again.

True enough. Well, I'll eagerly wait for user's work, props to him.

Have lewd in return.

Attached: 5.jpg (750x1000, 68K)

>Maz Kanata helps Leia, Chewbacca and R2-D2 with a clever plan to free Han from Jabba the Hutt.
I did not want this fantastic potential plotline exploration to be covered in a fucking 3 minute flash animation with that horrible little orange goblin.

ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/progression-update

Where were you when Reddit destroyed Star Wars again?

Is that Bariss?

More Male Story Hahaha Disney finally get it!

Shitty movies and fatigue because Star Wars is fucking everywhere now!

Is it any good?

>Where were you
When all the dawgs needed help?

I may be remembering wrong but wasn't there lore about mace's lightsaber crystal being unique?

>still believing that
Intoxicated hates the futa user, he and them got into it. Futa was posting different pages of the same comic he was posting to fuck up his storytime

You two need to leave. The only thing worse than namefags are people who discuss namefags.

>Futa was posting different pages of the same comic he was posting to fuck up his storytime
No that was me, one of the anti-futa posters who constantly reports their spam.

Whoops looks like I forgot to remove my joke name from another thread.

So, now that I won't be able to do my max++ setup easily like before, what should I spend my credits and crafting parts to?

I used my credits and craftings parts to nerf up the base classes. I didn't buy heroes since I don't use them that much, nor did I nerfed up the special classes (roquet, flametrhower) or heroes spaceships.

After the next update, I think some of those things will become tedious to unlock/max up. What should I prioritize? Should I buy the remaining heroes first? Or try maximize classes like flamethrower? Or those support ships we don't use much like the Tank or the Speeder?

Attached: 1487293453531.gif (300x351, 61K)

>ree why can't I cheat my way to the top

It's predictably bland, but far from the preachfest everyone was/is making it out to be. The Ahsoka episodes are halfway decent, at least.

Do you agree?
youtu.be/zmk3YS7xLOo

You should probably save your crafting parts, looks like the rate of crafting parts to skill points is going to be 40 parts = 1 point, but presumably it will only be one point for every star card upgrade so don't bother paying 400 parts for a legendary upgrade when you could get 3 legendary star cards with the new system. I'd say just spend credits on crates unless you've already got most of the star cards in the game, then I'd save it to get the cosmetics.

We talked about it last thread. Nearly destroyed the thread too.

If redditors don't like it, they should go back

>the backlash against lootboxes actually managed to get a result
feels p good

Attached: z9gqMMw.gif (245x220, 1003K)

>Implying this isn't basic PR and EA isn't telling the whole story

The only male twi'lek we have to go off of are in the ugly-ass Fortuna family, enormously fat, or cartoons and thus mostly up to subjectivity. That being said I can think of one in particular who is beautiful.

Attached: simen twimen.png (792x2288, 1.52M)

There was nothing wrong with the old system. Now all the content is locked when before it was open.
Not an improvement

That's supposed to be a guy?

Yeah
Has a wife and kids too

Japan has a tendency to make any guy who isn't a total hambeast look femininly attractive.

I thought only the female Twileks have eyebrows. Maybe it's a reverse trap.

I heard Lucas came back to help direct a few scenes, so I have hope

>There was nothing wrong with the old system.
Go away shill

Absolutely untrue.
Stop shilling

The shills are the one praising EA for bowing to entitled redditors.

The Dark Side is a path to many abilities some consider unnatural.

No, the shills are the ones defending the microtransaction system when virtually everyone(not just redditors) complained about the shitty system

>t. Shills turning on each other

Here we fucking go again...

Attached: ISB1.jpg (640x480, 42K)

People only complained because someone told them it was bad. Did RLM make a video about it or something?

Its true.

comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/star_wars/star-wars-creator-george-lucas-actually-helped-direct-a-short-sequence-for-solo-a-star-wars-story-a157766

>ISB shills
Begone

Not sure it makes a big difference for him to hand out for a day. He would need to have had an influence on the whole movie for there to be a difference. Episodes 1 through 6 and Rogue One, had a somewhat careful pacing like an old kung-fu film. The sequels have just been constant noise and movement like cramming fireworks into barney the dinosaur.

People complained because other people everywhere showed them how terrible the system was. On Reddit, on Sup Forums, on YouTube, everywhere.

>Begone shills
Leave