Who's better: Britain or Germany?

Let's settle this once and for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/niilo22/videos?&ab_channel=niilo22
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germany , cause she let's me rape !

Also fuck britain , can't rape any more .

Britain voted for Brexit.
Germany voted to have arabic taught in their schools.

The answer is obvious.

Lets be honest you mean England or Germany

Didn't two world wars already decide this?

Stop being an instigator aqua fresh

How do you feel about those traitors leaving your country messing up Europe. How do you feel about the fact that they are all criminal scum and not representatives of the real Islam which is extremely hard on crime?

Germany hasn't voted for anyone remotely right wing since the Nazis, Britain just voted for Brexit and the liberal left in this country is unelectable, meanwhile in Germany, the pro-immigration left wing will rule over them for the rest of their existence. That my friends, is the difference.

>Brexit
vs
>Rapefugees

This isn't hard people

What? The answer is obvious, Britain of course. Just as have always been.

as it has*

We're not so different, but Germans are possibly crazier

Britain
>won napoleonic wars
>won two world wars
>more inventions
>empire on which the sun never sets
>brexit means beating the germans three times

Germany
>never won a relevant war
>no relevant music,films like britain
>no sense of humour
>full of rapist wogs

Germany troughout history, UK the last couple years.

Still loath the UK for this zionist, multi-culti world they created in the 20th century. But current Brits are doing a decent enough job

i was just making a point , i fucking hate them , they are savage arabs you don't know what it's like to live with them , the scum of the earth , i wish you can one day nuke us to oblivion , i would gladly give my life to watch them suffer.
> i come from Berber minority

Britain is better.
Germany is cucked.
I'm am very proud of Dad for Brexit.

Britain is way less cucked, and I can speak English. So fuck Germany

Past:
>glorious empire
>tribal infighting followed by gommunism

Present:
>cucked but working on it
>cucked and loving it

Future
>breaking away from the EU, nationalism on the rise
>will cling to the EU until it falls apart, CDU will fall only to make way for even greater cuckery

I'm struggling to understand how this is even a competition

As much as we give the Germans shit, they were the only country in the West to have thrown (((them))) off of their backs in the last two centuries.

It's looking like we have a clear winner. Germany BTFO.

>Germany troughout history
yeah the roman empire,angevin empire and the largest empire ever are totally beaten by whatever shit happened in Germany right...
same shit

>Basically

They're both shit

I hate these polls. Both countries are screwed by the political establisment, special interests and mass media.

dont reduce Germany to Merkel and her open door policy. the silent majority is angry and growing day by day. help us anons, with meme magic and board solidarity. we need our own exit, from EU and its bureaucracy, from the political correctness and SJWs, from mass immigration and islamic influence.

help us Kek, both Brit bros and us Germans.

>yeah the roman empire,angevin empire and the largest empire ever are totally beaten by whatever shit happened in Germany right...
Yes, they are the only country that dared to fight the Jews and the Bolsjeviks. And they paid the ultimate price: 25% of the male population dead and a cucked country in 2016. They made the ultimate sacrifice but sadly they didn't succeed...

Hmm.

Donating your women to refugees and voluntarily turning your country into Turkey v leaving the EU.

Tough one, op.

Have faith Kraut bro, the pendulum is swinging.

>Be me
>German Lad, blue eyes no lies
>Look out of the Window
>beautiful streets
>hard working friendly people
>Great modern Industry and Infrastructure everywhere
>A few Arabs are sweeping our streets
>One is shouting "Guten -morgen!" with a big happy smile
>tfw everyone is working for the united Germany
>Best Place to Live.jpg
>Opens Sup Forums
>Read a few Replies of Benelux Trash ppl, Shitskin Indians and Anglo-Slaves
>Get worst cancer 2k16
>Hospital
>But not so bad because you live in a country with great healthcare
>Nation#1'
>Feels good man

that's not kebab pepe you fuck that's niilo22

It's you again also you aren't German.

Who the fuck is that Mongol?

Who cares , they both look kebab enough to me

A legend

now go subscribe to him
youtube.com/user/niilo22/videos?&ab_channel=niilo22

Nowdays Germany, historically Britain

britain is not in the eu
germany is
How can germany even compete, its not a country anymore its just a landstripe that no one likes anymore.

>tfw a britbong calls you not German

Immerhin bin ich kein verschissener teetrinkender Cousinenficker. :)

Posts about 10 videos every day.

How is this a question? As long as britain is in eu it's basically part of germany

Hate to say it, but you're not leaving the EU until it collapses entirely. Germany's time will come, but it's going to be harder than a lot of other countries. Stay strong and brace for impact, there isn't much else you can do.

laughs while breast feeding mother merkel's Milk .

>Be German
>Look out window
>See this

still better than seeing dutch women

Well, going by World Wars the score is 2:0, Britain wins.

Pre-cucked Germany was better than pre-cucked Britain imo. Now Germany is worse and Britain is still shit.

Someone post that History of Germany video proving Germany is irrelevant.

I'm not sure I agree. I agree with you historically, but not so much on nowadays. As cucked as my country is it isn't quite "everyone needs to work until they're 90 to support the 30m "refugees" who are being brought in to be lined with German women to create more workers to support more "refugees" so our (((bank))) doesn't collapse" the way Germany are.

None. Both were fighting latin countries that have actually created high culture

What is the proud country of Poland ever achieved?

damn beady and damn heinz going at it atm, second thread same shit and no kek.

being spitroasted by ivan and hans

Can we all just agree that Poland is In every case the worst country in Europe? They aint developed anything usefull and now they are all Overlords of Cockiness.

>POLAND IS BEST COUNTRY!11!!1!!! WE WE WERE HUSARS N SHIT!!1!!!!1!

britain

britain in the 80s-90s is comfy af

just watching old mr.bean episodes makes me wanna kill myself

Nahh lad, they control all Europe now with the germoney, that's the reason, they sure will fuck up all as allways and both r cucked, but Who knows

Classic cuck, kinda ashmed i know german ...

It kept Russia, Germany and Turkey from advancing further into Europe and destroying christianity and it spread latin culture eastwards. Once Poland was defeated by Russia and Germany, then the destruction of european culture only advanced, because Russia is an asian country and Germany is a pagan country. Both those countries have focused only on the military and war

kinda happy no one knows croatian

you probably should my man

Croatia is my favourite country in the Balkans, I'm not sure why but I like it. Give me some reasons why I should like your country

How is this even a question? Germany is probably the worst country in the world for cuckoldry. At least Sweden doesn't force it upon other countries.

Wew, glad this Bong has such a well-known insight into german politics.

Germany has invented and developed a shit ton of things but simultaneously it has set itself on the course of destroying the rational and logocentrist culture of Europe. Now Germans don't breed anymore and basically are killing itself which is a natural consequence of the cultural fiasco that Germany is

Come back to me when you elect a remotley right wing party

hes right though

hungary is the worst, fucking mongol jews

The origin of the holy Romanians:

As the legend says, there were two brothers: Romulus and Remus. But through the history, people have forgotten the third brother Romanius.

Romulus and Remus got fed by the female wolf, but they didn't leave space for Romanius. Romanius was hungry, so he found a male wolf and started to suck on it's cock. There comes the name dako-roman (dako means cue, which refers to penis). After Romulus killed Remus, to avoid death he went to Wallachia, where he met a wagon of gypsyes. He joined their family and became their leader.

Source: Gesta Romanorum

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA The fertility rate is 1.38 and the polish is 1.30. We are 80 fucking million so shut up and go clean my toilet.
>In Germany we say, "Slawen sind Sklaven" wich means Slavs are Slaves. And I think thats beautiful :')

I dislike Poland. It's one of the few things I agree with Krauts on.

Please don't kill yourself.

Germany has a dysfunctional culture so it can't develop in the long run. Yes, there is a problem with the fertility rate, for the time being this is being filled by migrants from the East, but hopefully Poland will stay a latin country with a functional culture and Germany is being replaced by a completely foreign culture

>bring in millions of kebabinhos
>HAHA WE'RE BREEDING FASTER THAN YOU

Germany has a better economy, nearly wiped out Jews, contributed more to science and general advancement and isn't full of scummy Jeremy Kyle types

source: hungarian dick, keep suckin' it bro

Scotland.