SHE'S JUST LIKE US!!

THIS WAS HER ELECTION, GODDAMNIT!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time
Nothin personnel

she gets the scoop.

Wow Hillary was so relatable and charismatic, cant believe Americans elected a crazy racist instead

She's just like us she eats at chipotle

She fills her colostomy bag just like us!

Nothing personal hilldawg hehe

I hate this, "how do you do, fellow workers?" attitude.

At least Trump doesn't pretend to be poor, he's "openly rich".

Clinton is rich as fuck too btw, 150 mil or so... don't pretend to be something you're not, you hag.

Even Bernie Sanders is rich by most people standards.

Just be what you are, don't pretend to be something else, then people will like you. Romney is rich and acts rich. That's at least honest.

>Young Hillary playing golf

mommy

>On Martha's Vineyard, Mom planned a bike route

>She's just like us
>Martha's Vineyard

Topkek

>She picks produce

holy shit!

Is Hillary human? Oh but of course, she's just like us!

She also gets diarrhea like us

she is now in a deep depression, just like we used to be

This is a sarcastic article, right?

Cool, I do this stuff too. Hillary should have won the election tbqh.

>She's human just like us!
youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM

This

As a matter of fact, maybe acting super rich made Trump more successful in the election. Some people might've seen him as a winner for that

All of this "She's just like us" stuff is making my Sup Forums mind think that she's not human at all!

Surely you jest! Hillary is as human as you can get, and not a reptilian whatsoever. Just look at her buying tomatoes

thats it. she buys tomatoes. make this woman a president, now!

>having to point out that she does human things

"SHE READS MAPS!" Who the fuck does that anymore you old dead hag?!

"It's head like that that made me cheat on you" - Bill

Considering how much of a media pet she was during this election? It was probably a legit article.

nah, i blames her and her team for being idiotic
8 months before election: primary vs sanders
michigan polling error of 30% away from her
4 months before election: brexit
working class went from labour (pro-EU) to conservative (Eurosceptic)
Thisisnotaweakness.jpg

And just like us, she's not the president.

Someone leaked the pre published victory magazine

>staged as fuck pictures of inorganic ghoul politicians trying to act like real people

I'M JUST LIKE YOU™, FELLOW SOUL HAVER!

But it reads like it's sarcastic.

Have you followed the news during the election? It's been non-stop cheerleading for Clinton even here in Norway.

I'm middle aged with family in the US, so I've followed US elections for decades and I've never seen its like. Shitslinging? That's normal, this amount of partisanship? Fucking unreal.

nice one honhon

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls