Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gzs0CLXiqA8
yahoo.com/amphtml/news/mike-pence-booed-at-hamilton-addressing-him-cast-says-it-fears-trump-team-will-not-protect-us-063728742.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wF65MnhctUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's not going to trample the First Amendment, he's going to eviscerate it. Hail the God-Emperor!

Sounds like some people were practicing their first amendment rights.

oh sheet it's real

I hope Trump goes facist.

Lock Them Up!

They should immediately replace it with "Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson"

youtube.com/watch?v=gzs0CLXiqA8

Get it done, Sup Forums

#cancelhamilton

The lead of Hamilton is a gay, HIV+, latino actor who sings about the value of immigrants, civil rights, and strong government institutions.

You're going to have to be more specific than well.

Trump will shut that shit down, no exceptions

Pence should have looked at the cast and concluded not to give money to the obvious enemy. It's like paying to see jewlywood anti-White propaganda.

Was he there and they heckled him or did the play insult him in the script. this is important.

Why the hell was he there in the first place?
He may as well have walked into a gay bar and been like
>"Greetings, humble faggots. Might I trouble you for a beer? I'm assuming that at least one of you back there doesn't have AIDS at the moment of course."

The booed him and addressed him personally because they "don't feel safe". Fags.

What haaaaaaaappened?

Miranda just wants some votes in Time magazine's Person of the Year poll. Sad!

Someone bullied Mike Pence! This shouldn't be happening! Oh, Mike is very upset now, someone has to calm him down and take care of the bullies.

Yeah thats fucked up. There job is to entertain not to throw their political opinions out in the open, its disgraceful.

Davai Davai, but where is prooooof?

>donald drumpf is having a melt down

And he's not even president yet.

Daiu
yahoo.com/amphtml/news/mike-pence-booed-at-hamilton-addressing-him-cast-says-it-fears-trump-team-will-not-protect-us-063728742.html

Honestly this, I'd feel bad for Mike but he kinda did this to himself. He probably expected it and he probably doesn't give a shit though

They are within their rights but doing what they did is just pathetic, they should no better than to act like children. I wouldn't go see this play if I knew the actors whould stop acting tp use the stage to heckle people they don't like. No one ent to hear their bitching they just wanted to see a shitty play.

can you imagine all the loud booing there will be at his inauguration?? i just know the blm, sjw, soros funded crowd is gonna fuck it up.

wrong. they were being assholes. he was saying people should not be assholes. especially to a man like the vice president elect.

Freedom of speech is not the same as freedom from consequences.
I hope he cracks down hard on this kind of hate speech.
Poor Mike Pence must have feared for his life. Not OK!

Imagine that, Jew York chimping out during a homosexual play.

Reminder that this thread is filled with actual lefties who're trying to falseflag as Sup Forums and pretend that Trump is over the first amendment, so they can screenshot this thread and keep pretending that this was Sup Forums's opinion for the next 4 or so years

Remember how if you went to get a gay cake and they denied or harassed you, you could ruin their lives.

It goes both ways, very soon that anti white shit will be going bye bye by court of law.

>Sup Forums is one person
Stobbit.

Sounds like someone doesn't understand what the first amendment is

Is he, dare i say, our guy?

You seem to not get it. Give them the taste of their own weapon.

Sounds like libshits don't like playing by their own rules. Again.

that flag

$25,000,000 settlement for Trump University.

Will he take the Presidential salary now?

Бля, нy oн тyпoй пpocтo. Ceйчac бы нe вoзникaл пpoтив этих пeшeк, a кoгдa cтaл бы пpeзидeнтoм, тo cpaзy бы oтдaл пpикaз ЦPУ ликвидиpoвaть Copoca, кoтopый вceх этих мapиoнeтoк cпoнcиpyeт и нacтpaивaeт пpoтив нeгo. Кaкoй cмыcл пытaтьcя плeвaтьcя в гoлoвы гидpы? Hyжнo cмoтpeть в кopeнь пpoблeмы.

>VP pays to see your play
>he most likely came to enjoy it because of its reputation
>insult him
There goes another thing I used to enjoy

That is nothing for someone so rich as Trump, not even a nuisance.

What's trump going to do about it?
Whine on twitter?
Checkmate

So when can we put the entire cast and audience in a gas chamber for treason?

>going to an anti white fag nigger spic show

what did pence expect?

We in piss-pants town yet, "liberals"?

PK

yби ceбя пиянaя oбeзьянa

why? They are pawns, puppets of Soros. They are not worthy of wasting the time on them. Trump has to battle his only opponent who has the noney and resources to create such situations. And that is Soros and a few other billioneres who throw money around. Without that money - all those Anti-Trump events and radical leftist media will stop in a VERY short ammount of time.

This.

Break a leg.

deport those bastards, when?

hes right

those scumbags should have performed and be fucking honored "acdc if you are lgbt" was attending

but no they had to pull this stunt and it will cost them

He also is booty-blasted over Clinton winning the popular vote but losing the election. Meanwhile Alexander Hamilton himself fucking loved the electoral college.

Cognitive dissonance.

I don't care about fucking identity politics, I just want people who disparage Trump or Pence to be #LOCKEDUP

Do those fools understand that they have just denigrated the office of the Vice President itself?

Show how much respect they have for our highest institutions.

The race war officially begins on January 20th. Shit is about to get real.

Jesus Christ this fucking site.

They didn't even insult him.

He received far more applause than boos.

Some faggot read off a speech at the end asking for his gay ass community not to be forgotten.

That's it. Fuck you people are delusional sometimes.

Sorry, champ, but you're the one who's delusional. Trump has said countless times that he wants to be the president of "all Americans." By insinuating that Pence and Trump might "forget" them or whatever, that actor was basically accusing them of being "bigots" and suchlike.

He was literally responding to a meme created by the (((MSM))), rather than the man himself.

They should be forced to apologize to Pence and the whole theater for performing Hamilton in their general direction.

There's a precedent of bad things happening to Republican Presidents in theatres.

Is Trump going to tweet every time he gets triggered? What a faggot, he's president now start fucking acting like it.

Fucking lol.

>Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequence

There's no consequence to asking the VP elect to protect all Americans and principals.

Trump should probably get used to people not being nice to them sometimes. In fact he should be used to it already.

>Go to a restaurant
>Staff start yelling NIGGER NIGGER at me
>Woah dude first amendment lmao
You are expected to beheave when working

I say good! Fuck that piece of shit show, trying to blackwash noble white heroes into thug niggers.

he's shaming them not saying he's going to imprison them. they should be ashamed of themselves. they created a hostile environment that shows half the country clearly isn't welcome.

What was Pence even doing there? This play sounds fucking horrible.

He doesn't actually care if they apologize or not, this is a passive call for Trump supporters to boycott Hamilton.

Once it impacts the bottom line they'll change their tune real fucking quick.

>calling out an audience member at a Broadway show

it would be fine to congratulate someone on their wedding or something, but to berate them is extremely unprofessional and rude.

They didn't berate him at all. They were very respectful.

the book of mormon was sold out

and to shit on them when they already left if cowardly

Mike "take a cock, get a shock" pence is pretty threatening to Broadway actors, I'm surprised he didn't just gas them on sight

just another event in their anti-white campaign, don't you agree?

How is this not racism?

Can I hire NON-MINORITY men and women?

It's time for Libtards to get a taste of what happens when you heckle people on the job.

Fuck this 800 dollar a seat show.

:▲
[7] Xddd (insert lé ebix pun hear xddd) pls upboat harambe cheezburgr Xddddd
:▼

>Seeking niggers to play our Founding Fathers

Excellent. While we're at it, can we change Abe Lincoln to Dindue LeNuffin?

You're generally expected to behave on the clock.

Sad!

Amazing, isn't it?

"They disrespected the office of VP"

As if conservatives haven't been doing the same for eight years, and liberals eight years before that.

Seriously many of the people here need to step the fuck back, look at behavior objectively, and see that they are acting the same way as the people they are saying should be locked up for treason. FFS.

>How dare they not worship the VP of MURICA THEY WILL TASTE OUR FREEDUMBS!!!

kek, muricans.

meanwhile in based ausland: youtube.com/watch?v=wF65MnhctUQ

What the hell was Pence doing there?

>singers who rap
>yfw

when did obama or biden get booed in public? trumps has an america first policy. obamas policy was to fundamentally transform america. those are his words. he deserved all the resistance from the right that he got. but i do not recall anyone booing him in public and then giving him a fucking lecture on civil rights.

Just go suck a cock faggot

Obviously the employers don't care which makes it fine

HAIL PRESIDENT CHRIS-CHAN

JULAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

nigga likes musical theater, what of it? he's your vice president now show him some god damn respect.

lol yea, that's really gonna convince Pence to hate fags less

You guys are dumb. They're looking for a black guy to play a black character. You would be pissed if a white character was filled by a black actor.

Who the fuck is Hamilton?

It's a shitty liberal dance musical on Broadway.

Trump demands respect. He will teach them!

WE WUZ FOUNDING FATHERS AN SHIEEET

It doesn't say black. It says non-white. That means any other race than white. In my opinion that sounds like racism.

Why does Trump so over protective of Pence?

Well yeah. It was fucking hypocritical of the cast and audience.

But it happened. Don't know who they can sue, but they should take comfort in the fact that the theatre's twitter feed is split in two as to how proper such a hateful bullying gesture was.

>We need a character of color in our play so we can't have a white guy

Wow so racist

prolly some gay pedo blackmail thing

>Going to a liberal shithole
>Leaves unharmed
What's his name again, Sup Forums?