WE Sup Forums NOW

WE Sup Forums NOW

Attached: stdin_snapshot_27.27_2018.03.16_16.58.18.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2uyIBURMjs
youtube.com/watch?v=ft3pIZqdy3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ewXe7gv_6ys
youtube.com/watch?v=4AYFk91_HtQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: ugi.png (718x408, 325K)

Attached: ufgk_0.png (688x402, 345K)

Context?
Are these something new or were the just reference used by the team who made the Sonic Mania opening?

sonic get 5 episodes

Attached: stdin_snapshot_31.31_2018.03.16_17.02.22.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

Sonic Mania Adventures
5 episodes
No voices

Well shit. I'm game for that.

Attached: I say.png (589x375, 13K)

Attached: stdin_snapshot_28.26_2018.03.16_16.59.17.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

I really like the art and the character looks. It's like the old Sonic OVA, but you can feel the light sketchiness coming from them.

>no voices

Interesting

There is a sneak peek
Need to be uploaded

Attached: mpvshot0009.jpg (960x540, 56K)

What makes the Mania animation so good is the expressiveness and the movement. Voices would simply ruin that.

youtube.com/watch?v=T2uyIBURMjs

>Voices would simply ruin that.
Agreed. It ruined the Thief and The Cobbler while originally it was supposed to be voiceless. Thank God for the Recobbled Edition.

BEAUTIFUL. And I don't feel any autism coming from it.

A modern cartoon with actual model sheets? UGGH WHAT IS THIS FAMILY GUY???

Attached: stdin_snapshot_31.06_2018.03.16_17.01.57.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Back to business as usual for Sonic now that he's free of the travesty known as Sonic Forces.

>just five episodes
sigh

Attached: 1469346678478.png (947x644, 794K)

what, all tv cartoons have model sheets

Netflix Castlevania all over again.

they'll be free on youtube though, so that's one minor inconvenience out of your way

>Sonic
is a dumpster fire, no matter how you decorate it.

Knuckles is a bit taller than Sonic in the original character designs from the early 90s, iirc.

It makes since that an audience as autistic as the Sonic one would end up on a shit containment board.

How are they going to fuck this up?

Attached: 1501431334734.png (160x224, 6K)

Best character better show up in the show.

Attached: 97593ohhaithere.jpg (470x355, 34K)

>everything I hate is the new MLP
Get over it, that show isn't even relevant anymore.

>when the loli eats your shit

Attached: A6777703-A6A2-4B62-BAEF-EA0B0A912493.jpg (93x102, 4K)

Wow, haven't heard that joke 10,000 times. Real fresh and original. A highlight of witty posting on Sup Forums

>5 episodes
I’m okay with this, as long as it has the same charm and energy as the game’s intro

I wonder if Studio Yotta's gonna be involved like before

I thought this was a parody at first

stop

Can I have more?

nigga what kind of sega logo is that at the end

That is far from the weirdest thing they done. You should see some of the saturn ads.

If Classic Sonic were to have a new voice, who would you pick?

youtube.com/watch?v=ft3pIZqdy3Y

>now

Attached: 1498243075785.jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

BOOM IS DEAD

It's so darn nice and doesn't try hard to be edgy and cool, it's just like the game. I already love it and want more.

Was it ever alive?

FUCK EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING.

Boom was the best cartoon since Spongebob, fight me.

It was pretty solid. The redesigns were stupid except for Eggman's, though.

Mystery Inc.

The cartoon was pretty funny

no

Attached: 42143.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

SUCC

FUCC

is that motherfucking z-t00n?

Shadow when?

Attached: shadow_keyring_by_crystal_ribbon-daux4xo.png (3400x2000, 984K)

>no Amy

Oh yeah!!

Attached: 1406797133518.png (593x608, 314K)

Hells yeah! High five!

It better stay that way

hopefully fucking never, Shadow is such a fucking awful character its insulting to actually think about him

is this set after Sonic returns from forces?

Not until all the cooler characters get in.

Attached: blaze classic flavor.png (641x326, 114K)

Seems that way.

no reason. Not the same time line as adventure so no real need for the darker historical lore required to have him created

He should've stayed dead after Sonic Adventure 2. Reviving him because he's popular is one of the worst mistakes they could have made.

Hope this leads past mania plus and into the next 2d game

Can I get some cute Rouge with that?

What would she do beyond bat her eyelids at knuckles to embarrass him?

steal stuff, duh.

What else would she need to do in 5 episodes?

/ss/ with that cute ass Tails

I'm the rare guy who likes the 2D Sonic stuff but also likes Shadow and Rouge and the Sonic Adventure stuff as well, but I doubt we'd see any of the newer Adventure-era characters in this.

Blow up badniks by flirting with them.

Metal sonic already existed as a rival before shadow, so no.

Part of me is glad that there's no voices.
Part of me wishes they'd get jaleel white back to voice a cocky yet dorky classic sonic.
All of me is sad that these are only shorts and there will only be five.

I dunno, but if anyone can make her entertaining without resorting to fan service, it'd be Hesse.

IDW already hiring a openly anti-white racist that calls for violence against conservatives and Police to work on sonic.
youtube.com/watch?v=ewXe7gv_6ys

Attached: eggman_is_a_feminist.jpg (483x431, 82K)

But user, he's the coolest.
youtube.com/watch?v=4AYFk91_HtQ

What does this have to do with these shorts? Why did you post this, other than for the sake of lazy bait?

he is fat, middle aged and probably virgin, exactly the kind of man you expect to shill for feminism

This person has been working on Sonic comics for ages. This is just some dumbass trying to drum up drama when a series is about to launch.
A thing to be more concerned about was the editor, but the writer has been given pretty much free reign, and the decisions made so far indicate that the social issues the editor is concerned about won't impact his job as editor. This isn't going to be like G.I. Joe. At most it'll be like Transformers, but DESU it's a little late to be worried about gay getting into the Sonic comics, it's been there for years.

Attached: Sally-reassures-NICOLE-sonic-archie-comic-series-37681251-464-387.jpg (464x387, 165K)

Such negativity for a Sonic CARTOON is misplaced. If Sonic Boom pulled off being great, we can stand to be a LITTLE optimistic.

Attached: 1426103761351.png (1045x540, 291K)

>At most it'll be like Transformers

Lengthy, multi page, unsolicited monologues about gender identity and social sexual norms?

Guess I won't be reading this, then.

I think that's the logo they use on their japanese trailers

>No voices
On the fence about that. Robotnik taunting the shit out of them was a highlight in the past.

Attached: OVA_Robotnik.png (430x324, 116K)

SEGA Japan has a hardcore policy that Classic Sonic cannot speak. It's a non-negotiable thing with them for some reason. That's why in all the games where Classic Sonic crosses over with Modern Sonic, Classic Sonic communicates in 16 bit boops and beeps.

SoJ is such an obtuse fucking stick in the mud. Their policies are all over the board. If only they put their foot down when it actually mattered.

Attached: 1488051945777.png (594x518, 608K)

but classic Eggman and Tails could speak in Generations

Don't even pretend you were ever going to read it

Classic Sonic World is like a pantomime movie I guess. Doesn't explain Classic Sonic not being able to speak in Generations or Forces tho.

To make this deal happen, they had to get around the weird anomaly of Sonic not being able to speak, so leveling the playing field makes a lot of sense. Stops people from asking "Why the fuck is Sonic the only mute?"

I'm gonna miss Stix. Doing a Alex Jones parody correctly, unlike comedy central.

I mean, this is my assumption from the info provided. Please don't take this as fact.

For cryin out loud user, Alex Jones didn't invent crazy conspiracy theorist. You'd be hard pressed to prove that's what they were even going for.

Attached: 1469403290851.png (694x750, 363K)

>OVA designs
>Back to 2-D

Hype

It seemed like Sticks might have been the one thing to survive Boom, seeing as she's a Sonic Team design and the Japanese fans actually like her. Alas, it seems her time in the sun was short yet sweet.

Attached: women'sday.jpg (1078x705, 99K)

Damn, that sucks, I actually like Tracy Yardley's artwork on the Archie Sonic books a lot (I'd even go as far as to say that he's the best Sonic artist they've had). I don't buy Sonic comics anymore and haven't for years, if the comics were actually good again.. I can somehow see myself ignoring his behavior as long as his art is good where as I can't with a lot of Marvel people because the artist isn't really able to infuse their politics into the story as much (and when they do like that guy, I think his name was Syaf, who put anti-Jew/anti-Christian pro-Islam propaganda images in his artwork in the X-men book he got rightfully fired). But I just love how the comics industry is hemorrhaging sales especially IDW and they are letting their employees act like this and make their product harder to sell.

The Japanese always prioritize weird shit in their entertainment.

Nuke Cream from fucking orbit and replace her with Stix in my opinion. That and keep Knuckles persona.

Well if it wasn't for Sega being a bit more involved with the IDW comic, I'd say she has a decent shot at showing up in the comic. But something tells me Sega's gonna stomp out any atempts at salvaging stuff from other continuities to make this new continuity.

Real shame, if the old comics were good for something, it was keeping forgotten characters and characters from other media alive.

Shut up boco

>that pic in the top right

Seeing Eggman with visible eyes is like seeing Sonic without gloves and shoes, it doesn't feel right

You could see his eyes all the time in the ova

EGGMAN'S PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FREAKIN FROGS INTO ROBOTS

TURNING THE FROGS INTO ROBOS!!

Proceeds to rip off clothes only to be stopped by Amy.

Knuckles continues to film and tells Amy to clear the shot.

Cry some more.

Attached: 25644636.png (480x360, 230K)

Apparently, this was a mistranslation; it was supposed to call him a "ladies man", not a feminist