Name better Sup Forums gays than Greg and Terry

name better Sup Forums gays than Greg and Terry

it will be difficult to come up with an acceptable answer, but I believe in you user

Attached: 996621.jpg (320x251, 30K)

Excellent choice OP. He's my shot.

Attached: As+far+as+i+know+these+2+were+the+first+_60847bece93c6812fb6d8eb0afe63a45.jpg (720x480, 99K)

Those two gay guys from Archer

Less edgy, but the McBrides are surprisingly well written. Say what you want about the actual show, I have my own problems with it as well, but these two neurotic, over protective, therapy dependent gays are the funniest characters it has.

Attached: The_Loud_House_Howard_McBride_Weird_Face.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

He is in fact the best pure bi boy ever

Attached: best boy.png (589x569, 608K)

Got it in one.
Charles and Rudy.

Attached: New Yorker cartoon.png (500x375, 307K)

You know they broke up right. One of them left and took the baby. I forget which one (the real reason was the voice actor couldn't leave Fox or something like that) and I'm sure TBS just doesn't want to deal with the baby Liberty.

The gay guy that stayed rebounded with a Latino dude from the news

The entire male cast of Drawn Together
/thread

Wait really? I thought that was just a thing to set up that episode.

I don't get why people praise this couple. They're boring generic naggy not-wife guy and gruff but sweet guy.

That's kind of the point, they were the first "normal" couple to be gay in a mainstream cartoon.

Richie from Static shock.

Attached: gear.jpg (384x286, 20K)

Wallace Wells and his boyfriend

Groaner and Saturn.

Attached: images (19).jpg (512x288, 17K)

Attached: homosexual harold.jpg (625x885, 142K)

OP and the janitor.

Freddy and Peck

i hat to read it three times until i realized its time travel and those arent the protagonists parents

Midnighter is and always will be best Sup Forums gay.

Attached: tumblr_ovtc3k4dhO1qbkgzfo1_1280.jpg (650x867, 176K)

I'm still baffled that being a devoted husband/boyfriend is so integral to Midnighter's character yet no one has bothered to flesh out Apollo on his own.

Exactly. Their defining characteristic is that they're people, not caricatures.

They ARE caricatures, it's just that they're using straight clichés rather than the usual gay ones.

Except that those "cliches" quickly take a backseat to actual character development to flesh them out into more believable human beings

Attached: shore leave.png (262x373, 149K)

I just see them as walking cliches. There's almost always a masculine and a feminine guy in a gay couple in media and that's boring. I just want to see two regular guys whose cliches don't revolve around sexuality, relationship roles, whatever.

Attached: DRQIi_YUIAAHcOy.jpg (960x1200, 242K)

It wasnt that he couldn't leave Fox. He left midway through production of TBSs first season over creative differences.

I do hope someday Mike Barker will return, at least, for a final season.

/thread

Shore-leave is the Alpha Gay. Remember when Jackson and Doc just made him up on the season 2 commentary while bullshitting? Oh man, so good.

could you elaborate?

Venture Bros ended up with the most progressive cast on tv on accident because they can't afford to hire new voice actors

Not without rewatching the season 2 commentary, but that's the long and short of it. Doc Hammer and Jackson Publik were riffing names like "Shore Leave" and "Holy Diver" when making up G.I. Joe-style characters and then boom yummy Shore Leave shows up in season 3.

Korra and assami

becouse he episode where the grumpy guy gets a knife stabed on his head in a masterpiece

what hold on what

Attached: bvoeufbgvefuvb.png (401x736, 672K)

This. Because you forget they're gay and they don't shove it in your face too much.

I hate this character so much. Doc and Jackson give him all their transparently "smart as a whip", "this character is better than everyone else" lines and it's annoying. Like when Dr. Girlfriend cites Guild statutes stretched into a whole character

>Threading your own post

>and they don't shove it in your face too much.
lmao, it's hilarious when people say this is what makes a good gay character.

It is what makes a good gay character. It's annoying when people remind you that they're gay. People who put it out there like that are attention whores. Gus and Wally are just a couple who happens to be gay that want to live a normal life.

You have shit taste, sorry man.

FPBP

They're hilarious, and most importantly feel like actual characters. Them being gay doesn't define their characters.

Fuck yeah, Shore Leave is great. I fucking love the Alchemist.

FPBP

they're not even gay.

And yet they have the healthiest relationship in the entirety of South Park.

They fight and make up like a real couple.

It's a tie between Shore Leave and Ray

Attached: Ya Know.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Fuck I love Ray. Bothers me he never had a silhouette in the intro, because he's basically main cast.

Oh shit, I love this. I never knew!

Because they feel like an actual couple

>arguing over cheap condoms in the middle of the night
>stop worrying about this knife in my head
>how they met was pretty cute

Let’s not go down this road. They’re a couple.

but they're not gay. that disqualifies them from the thread.

Well both are actual characters that are gay. Not just gay characters. So yea Top Tier choices.

People got over the adult man running around in his underpants so the author had to restart his banned book credentials somehow.

user be quiet! You’re gonna wake up the fujo’s!

>The gay guy that stayed rebounded with a Latino dude from the news
Not really he actually was straight, Stan and Francine fucked a lot of shit up just to hook them up, they ended together because they were scared of them

Why do gay relationships seem more wholesome and real than straight ones?

I wish I could have that kind of bond with another man.

Attached: Tweek_and_Craig.png (1063x719, 663K)

>Homos
>Our relationship goes so deep we're willing to forego all social norms and alienate ourselves from friends and family just so we can be together.

I prefer queerbaiting. You know, friendship with bros though they're both straight and the show just likes showing how much they love each other no homo. Best friends just seem more wholesome than straight or gay ones.

Take for instance the craze with the Zootopia protags.

Attached: 1457113444939.jpg (710x689, 46K)

The one from Scarlet Spider

Never to be seen again.

What I'd give to have Yost Scarlet threads again.

Attached: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.jpg (1023x382, 166K)

Reminder that Terry left Greg and took Francine's daughter and Steve and Haleys half sibling with him.

oh shit what was this show called again?

Attached: slide5.jpg (660x300, 21K)

Those were some good threads.

Attached: RCO013_w.jpg (619x409, 123K)

Randy and Howard from RC9GN is another example you could use. Their bromance got to the point they were changing each others pants while they were unconscious

Fine, romantic friends

I think it's because they are actually funny. In shows that have minorities they always make them shallow as fuck to not offend the group, otherwise they are saints who can do no wrong. Hell Family Guy was ahead of its time with this shit by having the guy in a wheelchair taking his condition in a good way and being as much of a jerk as everybody else.

Iceman and Ultimate universe Colossus would have been good together.

I love Greg and Terry

But this is the best Gay Sup Forumsuple

Attached: 06B31AE8-F5FC-4CAB-95E2-D5B06D886890.png (1330x770, 1.25M)

I can't see them having much chemistry. Ult. Pete liked bad boys and assholes.

I loved this character on my first watch, then hated him on my second watch, then I loved him again on the third, and have ever since.

Oh I didn't know the rabbit is a ftm trans straight boy

What is this???

/thread

couple of fags
Scarlet Spider.

Attached: Parker Luck - Kaine Edition.jpg (1336x1164, 685K)

Attached: UWscH1M.png (650x765, 246K)

Attached: the gays.jpg (400x300, 36K)

two dead gays. Any of them will do.

/thread

that part where hes interviewing the family of the firefighter who saves baby franny

>Well?

never fucking fails to make me laugh.

>BOOM! yummy.

oh god me and my friend cant stop saying that shit when we eat good food

I remember someone throwing a tantrum because Captain underpant was ruined for "inserting politic in it".

what
the
fuck

Yeah, Scarlet Spider was a pretty wild ride. Check it out sometime.

I dunno, dude, Shoreleave is pretty great. I really like that they lampshaded to his whole super flamboyant personality. Like, they wrote him to be almost one-note because he literally chooses to be. I respect that.

Also, the Alchemist is actually the best written gay character on television. His being gay is just as much a part of his character as Orpheus being straight.

Shore Leave's a fag
The Alchemist is a better gay character

Supermansion. New season starts on April and there's a good chance they'll actually date now considering how the special went.

>George Beard
>Doesn't grow up to have a beard
Fucking dropped

All of the bat family is gay

Attached: 1504100787587.jpg (1988x3056, 814K)

I think Faggots are scum, and you're still wrong.

first post ONLY post

I thought thats because Adam Reed does the voice and he said he didn't want to hog the spotlight because his name was already in the credits

For some reason when I was a kid I thougth they where married. I think because Johnny doesn´t look like Dr Quest so I asumed both him and Hadji where adopted.

well they were married in that one future episode

Attached: 250px-PMtrezor.jpg (250x187, 14K)

yeah, but there was always a possibility that they would leave like that and just not touch it in the present. It's a lot more satisfying if we see how they end up together.

OP and his bf

So... butt buddies?

No, he means woodhouse and Gillette. Or reggie

The thread said "gays" plural. Harold is a great gay character but his husband is nothing special. If George and Harold had both ended up gay then they'd be right for this thread