There's Americans on pol right now that think children should die so they can have an assault rifle

Wtf is wrong with you? Those kids have a right to life which guns take away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qukk9sS4QYc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No gun ever knowingly shot a kid

#notallguns #saltrifle #SHALL #sage

Ban those abortion rifles!

>this high school GED graduate went to camp leatherneck and chilled out for 6 months and also Iraq so he is now the leading authority on what the other 318,000,000 people can own

There's Americans in this board right now who think children should die and teenagers be raped because of alcohol.

Wtf is wrong with you? Those kids have a right to life and not be raped which alcohol takes away.

SHALL

B-but I thought you banned assault rifles decades ago

(((Daily News)))

Why does Mortimer Zuckerman hate guns so much?

>less than 300 people a year die from all types of rifles a year
>a fraction of that number is "assault" weapons" which you are mischaracterizing as actual assault rifles.

>hurr you want children to die look at this gun grabbing commie, he agrees with us!

Go away faggot.

you can't even have assault rifles legally in the US you spastic. Do the words 'selective-fire' mean anything to you?

Yes, he is a gun grabbing commie

they closed the registry on factory made fully automatic weapons decades ago. But you can convert a semi auto gun to fully automatic with a federal tax stamp and an extensive background check. So that law is basically pointless

What if a Doctor said no civilian should own antibiotics

If you need them you should have to go into a hospital every day to take a pill

you can, the only people who go through the hoops of shooting fully auto are law abiding qt's and richer old guys

youtube.com/watch?v=qukk9sS4QYc

Actually you can legally own them here in the states. Their cost is prohibitively expensive though, which puts them out of reach of the common man. I'd say to check your facts before putting lies on the internet, but you're most likely a fucking Paki or your name is Muhammed, therefore you're retarded.

Oh and bin that knife you fucking bong.

>But you can convert a semi auto gun to fully automatic with a federal tax stamp and an extensive background check.

Only if you are purchasing a registered auto sear, you can't just add new lowers to the machinegun registry.

NOT

Civilians are fucking stupid
Everyone should have mandatory training with any gun they purchase

I didnt mean you can add your gun to the registry, I was just saying its possible to own a modern fully automatic firearm in america

You do realize they carry on about he AR and rifles because they are the "white man's gun" ie. non-criminal hunters and target shooters favor them?

That massive number of handgun deaths is because most are from gang-banging non-whites who slip some pistol into their belt to waste rivals at a corner.

It's the conscious demonization of NRA members by painting the simple possession of one of those guns as immoral, while the guns that criminal blacks own are "normal".

Sigh...I wish people who didn't understand how the gun laws work would refrain from commenting on them.

You sir, are absolutely correct.

Shit nigger I had no idea. thought you were more like switzerland. I thought that they closed the machine gun registry yonks ago. Guess I'm just a retard then

BE

>Hey RETHUGLICANS, we don't like the military and think soldiers are baby-killers, but we found a guy in the military that agrees with our talking points so we'll prop him up for our political purposes

MOVIE

It's called going to the range.

well then can you enlighten me if I messed it up, I dont own a fully automatic gun so I never cared to check

I know l'm saying it shouldn't be optional and basic things like trigger discipline should be pounded into their heads

>Does that make him a gun-grabbing commie, too?

Probably just a gun-grabbing fascist, which is arguably the worst kind.

Star spangled banner ensues

Freeeeeddom!!!

IN•FRINGE(d) (ĭn-frĭnjˈ)►

v. To transgress or exceed the limits of; violate: infringe a contract; infringe a patent.
v. Obsolete To defeat; invalidate.
v. To encroach on someone or something; engage in trespassing: an increased workload that infringed on his personal life.

>But you can convert a semi auto gun to fully automatic with a federal tax stamp and an extensive background check. So that law is basically pointless

>I am an idiot that does not even understand his own laws

It's also possible to own a modern fully automatic firearm in Europe. Not necessarily legally, but since we're apparantly doing hypotheticals now, who the fuck cares?

>You CAN buy legal automatic weapons, or parts that enable automatic fire in the US
>This will cost you several thousand for even the shittiest stamp metal gun (Mac10s are somewhat common, within a pretty rare catagory)
>Or in excess of 10.000 for a decent AR
>This makes the '86 Hughes Amendment 'basically pointless'

Christ almighty...

>There's Americans on pol right now that think children will die because someone has an assault rifle

That and a ban on the AR would lead easily to a ban on all semi autos.

I'm so glad I don't have to worry about this shit though. I am a little worried about trump, but not in regards to the 2nd.

>This MARINE served in IRAQ and says ASSAULT RIFLES should be BANNED
>Does that make him a gun-grabbing commie too?

Yes.

>I thought that they closed the machine gun registry yonks ago. Guess I'm just a retard then

They did. But you can still trade guns that were registered before that in most states.. It's just that they'll cost literally a factor-100 more than they should, due to the artificial scarcity that closing the registry caused. Most of them are in safes gathering dust as investments, or are held as prized toys by collectors. Just about 0 are ever used in a practical manner, or in crimes for that matter...

>I was just saying its possible to own a modern fully automatic firearm in america

It's not though, you have to use firearms from pre 1986

Unless you consider throwing a POS autosear in a newly manufactured AR a "modern" full auto?

>while the guns that criminal blacks own are "normal".

Everything you said up until this is solid but let me interject.

The reason they don't go after handguns is because it is WILDY unpopular because everyone and their grandmother has a handgun.

We know that nigs with handguns are the vast majority of gun crime

The democrats have said as much when they last tried going after handguns and that was with much worse views on private firearm ownership and they still got BTFOd

Americans love their handguns like they should love all their guns, so much so that they refuse to let them be taken away.

Luckily Obama scared the fuck out of the nation and now AR15s and the like are becoming much more popular.

>children should die so they can have an assault rifle
show me those children, german law is in need of some adjustments in this regard.

If anything, proper licenses and regulations are needed.

Sort of how people need to take a test to be a truck or boat operator, we need tests to see if they will be allowed to use that class of firearms.

Crimes committed by using Assault weapons should carry a higher penalty compared to normal guns.

No thanks.

Isn't it ironic that the most oppressed people keep voting for more oppression?

Hello bait

>what is adam lanza

>muh children

>Unless you consider throwing a POS autosear in a newly manufactured AR a "modern" full auto?

It pretty much is though.. If you're going to dive into the fact that one part is from pre '86, you're going to have to start considering that basically all operational firearms technology is just about 100 years old by now.. It's been scaled up and down a bit here and there, and there's a lot of different polymers in use today that weren't back then.. But a significant part of 'modern' firerams design is basically John Brownings work, and that of dead germans.. The most popular caliber in the world is a rimfire for fucks sake, and the most popular centerfire is likely literally the 9x19mm luger from 1902..

It's more indoctrination if anything, the left says they are oppressed while said oppressed is subjugated by corrupt officials.

>hello i am 12 and what is an assault rifle

lolno The only way you can get a new fun switch is to spend tens of thousands of dollars on a manufacturer's license, and you must prove that you are an actual business. Then you can build your own machine guns but you can never sell them to anyone.

I live in Baltimore.

The population here is addicted to welfare. Not even kidding. If your opponent offers any sort of money from the government, you lose.

thank you based clog wearer

No you fucking can't

How many children need to die before you realize assault rifles shouldn't be in the hands of private citizens?

But we can't infringe, this law is in place as a failsafe. It comes with a few extra deaths, so what?

Whats so hard to get about 2A?

>Constitutional rights need to be a government-granted privileges
>people should be punished when they do something I don't like

This is why we have the Bill of Rights.

EVERY CIVILIAN SHOULD OWN 23 OF THESE GUNS TO KEEP LEFTIST TYRANNY IN CHECK
ftfy Daily Cuck

>what is a false flag

He had an semi-automatic assault rifle, faggot. He killed twenty children.

>Whats so hard to get about 2A?

Gun control advocates are just safe spacers that think the entire world should be their safe space and that everyone has a duty to conform to their opinions to bring it about.

took you long enough, this should have been first post

Only a commie pinko pig dog bastard that is in the military would want to disarm citizens. You are just another arm of bloated federal government.

U mad bro?

>That image
It actually does, he is going against his oath of protecting the constitution.

SHALL NOT INFRINGED

>Semi automatic
>Assault rifle

Yeah, nah. Also, do you think he would have had significantly more trouble killing children with a bolt action rifle, or even a single shot break action?

Shit, he could have killed 20 kids with a meat cleaver, had he wanted to..

NOT

>trying to bait /k/ all the way from Sup Forums

>semi-auto = assault rifle
>twenty children died according to TV news

fuck, I'm jelly now
why do you guys get to have all the fun?

>this guy who went to high school then enlisted in the marines because he couldn't find a decent job is a leading voice on constitutional rights in the US
wew

I just did some reading and i'm way off. Sorry bros I could of sworn you could purchase a tax stamp for a full auto sear like you could with a can.

It makes me feel better knowing that if shot full auto plenty of times though, since apparently its a rare experience

BE

Came here to post this.
GOVERNMENT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

INFRINGED

It's just natural selection the weak should fear the strong and most likely another burger bro will shoot you and thus the circle of life goes on.

Because it is written into the basic law of our republic.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GUNS, GET OUT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. THERE IS THE REST OF THE WORLD TO MIGRATE TO.

real talk.

Is it actually okay to store mags like that? I'm afraid of killing my springs.

even if you could, you can't put that in any rifle you want and expect it to work.

plus there's this little thing called "constructive possession" to worry about.

any chances you could export that kind of freedom here
we're even worse off than in Commiefornia

>assault rifle
>no such thing

>1 post by this id

most gun related murders are done with pistols. most if not all of these mass murders did their killing in 30 or 40 yd areas. you don't need an "assault rifle" for killing shit in small buildings. why are the gun grabbers not crying about banning pistols then?

there are no springs left on earth that "take a set."

that is a historical curiosity from low quality, wartime mass production with shitty metals.

made correctly, a spring only wears in transition from one state to another state; fully compressed to fully relaxed or anywhere on the continuum. once in a position, staying in it does not affect serviceability.

>Sorry bros I could of sworn you could purchase a tax stamp for a full auto sear like you could with a can.

You in fact need a tax stamp for parts that make guns full auto (not sure if sear is one of them, IIRC they're typically lowers and modification-items that are serialised and considered 'guns' themselves like the so-called lightening link for ARs), and you CAN buy them... It's just that they have to be registered before 1986, and as such are hideously expensive.

ALL GUNS CAN EQUALLY KILL YOU
GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE

Then you don't understand spring physics, which is okay, most people don't.

Springs get fucked up by over compression or stretching (not happening in any normal usage of a magazine). They also wear out from the act of compression and decompression, but not the state of being compressed or decompressed. So as you put rounds in, its putting wear on the spring due to the act of compression, but once they're all in there and you stop, then its not being worn on anymore, unless you did something like overloading the magazine.

Yeah, it's fine. Compression/decompression cycles are what kill springs. Keeping them compressed won't hurt them.

Because the gun discussion in the US has fuck all to do with facts and reason, and everything with ideology, taking sides and sticking with it.

At least that's what it looks like to an outsider like me.

What about Korean springs? (Not that I'd own them)

Marx recognized the proletariat's right to arm itself. Only liberals are gun grabbers, leave the commies out of this

>even if you could, you can't put that in any rifle you want and expect it to work.

There is literally no reason to own a non m16 bolt carrier

Registered sears are legal and the term you are thinking of is "constructive intent"

>That image
Disinfo, they are all AR-15 bolts, the top one is the original design you can still purchase but its the only one that is used in the M4/16.

ALL OF THEM

What is an Assault Rifle?

>i dont have an actual rebuttal so the only thing I can do is yell false flag or troll xd
Nice.

I know that guns are just a medium of killing people, and you make a good point that he could've done it with anything. I just feel that the American people will never have to revolt against their government again, and that the second ammendment only serves its purpose to give people a means to kill others much more conveniently. However, I don't really think it's pragmatic to remove an ammendment and then all guns from the United States.

>Swiss army used Stgw 57 and now uses Stgw 90
>Civilians use Stgw 57 and Stgw 90 for fun

What's the fucking problem again? Why shouldn't civilians be trusted with the same type of firearms as the military?

Only faggots and pussies are against guns. They trust no one, not even themselves, so they project that lack of trust into other people by assuming that nobody could possibly be able to own a gun without shooting people with it.

>An assault rifle is a selective-fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle

>I just feel that the American people will never have to revolt against their government again,

>feel