Is Gavin king of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_-mdxLeyvQE
youtube.com/watch?v=5T_uxoV5FuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8M1VYNe5v9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gay loving race mixing liberal plant
Doesn't sound like it.

He's a chill guy would talk about grabbing pussy in a bar with him.

Sup Forums meme autists will complain about everything

It's never too late to get circumcised.

I like him but sometimes he tries too hard to be alpha

'Hehe I listen to this rock bad I'm cool amirite hehe I get so much pussy I swear'

do "chill guys" still a dildo up their but on livestream in your irrelevant country?

he did something retarded once in his life as if you never tried sucking your own dick

I'd never do it on livestream

I don't care if you like dildos up your butt, but for fucks sake don't *show it to me*

This guy is 100% a fake fuck who just tries to impress people.

beneath that beard, and beneath that practiced masculinity, and cheap throwback twead suits...is a cuck

yea he a good guy.
often times its nice to hear his opinions and agree with many of them tho not all.

He is a walking and breathing Sup Forums

He's the fag youtuber who stuck a banana up his arse while wearing women's underwear. The voice of the alt-right lmao

40something year old man still perpetually stuck in an angsty teen phase with forced alphadom. I bet he can't even fucking fight. Also promotes racemixing and refuses to name the Jew.

BINGO
I
N
G
O

youtu.be/_-mdxLeyvQE

>This guy is 100% a fake fuck who just tries to impress people.

You just described all normies, which is what gavin is. He thinks there is no value in doing anything that doesn't involve interacting with other people.

[Inserts dildo]
Yes

Jason Ellis number 2 fucking stinks

>stuck a banana up his arse while wearing women's underwear.
I think you're confusing him with yourself.

there it is

gaylord mcanus is a phony.

and these fucking sheep beta cucks that watch him PAY to do so.....

furthermore

do you know he has a """GANG""" called...the proudbois

should be called the pridebois as in gay pride.

phonys and cucks the whole lot of them.

the give away was the beard. pubes on face=cuck

He's a race mixer who shoved a bannana up his arse. No.

Nah, he's like edgy redditor trying to be more edgy so he can hang out with the cool kid's at Sup Forums.

We can see him as a try hard but shit's like you Leaf, can't. Its simple as that.

Maybe its because you waste your daily precious time to shitpost (badly at that), that already says a lot about how fucked you are in the head.

I don't know if i should laugh or pity you.

dude dads lmao

>that one episode where he tried to say the 14 words

>that photo
youtube.com/watch?v=5T_uxoV5FuQ

He's an interesting guy and a great entertainer imo. I think he's just from another time, when it was okay to be a crusty punk and do groas stuff with your guy friends. He even said once, someone tried to blackmail with a picture of one of his guy friends with Gavin's dick in his mouth and he just wrote it off as shenanigans.

You're just mad cause he is Scottish and therefore way cooler than you. He would have fucked your gf in high school, I'm sure of it.

His latest Gem:::

youtube.com/watch?v=8M1VYNe5v9s

>manlet
>shaves asshole
>grows beard to hide weak jaw

Go do something productive Gavin.