ITT: Characters who will die in Infinity War

This is speculation only, but Loki is a lock in my opinion.

Attached: 1492707074582.png (800x337, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mcuexchange.com/avengers-infinity-war-character-deaths/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty sure Tony is going to die.

Not a chance in hell. Avengers 4 is the big finale.

Everyone dies then gets brought back by Adam Warlock

stilt-man

mcuexchange.com/avengers-infinity-war-character-deaths/

I'm prepared to cry like a little bitch, Sup Forums.

Attached: TearsOfSadness.gif (400x250, 2.99M)

Gamora, Vision and Loki.

Tony, Cap and Thor aren't at risk until 4.

So I'm assuming Thor's team gets all raped except for Thor and Loki. Thanos threatens to crush Thor's head unless Loki gives him the stone. Loki gives him the stone to spare Thor's life. Thor is thrown into space. Loki is killed by Thanos afterwards.

Jean Grey. That bitch dies all the time. And since Thanos has access to the reality stone, able to reach across to the alternate dimension of Fox's ownership, I'm pretty sure she's going to bite it. The problem is she'll just come back again, probably by the end of the stupid second part.

Cap
Hawk Guy
Drax
Hulk

Two of those four

Cap is a likely choice. Doing it in a way that the whole world can see it in an attempt to break the spirits of the people. Since many see Cap as someone to rally behind to keep hope alive.

>Thanos continually beating on Steve
>Steve keeps getting up, Despite what can we assume plenty of broken bones.
>Thanos uses one of the stones to see the Super Soldier serum running through his body.
>Thanos being the sadistic bastard he is, uses the IG to seperates his body from the Super Soldier Serum, reverting Steve back to his frail self, falling to the earth in his much weakened state, much to the horror of onlooking Avengers and the rest of the world.
>Thanos no longer viewing Steve as a threat, urns his back to Cap, leaving to tend to the other Avengers.
> As Thanos walks away,feels something hit him on the back of his head, be it a rock, or Cap's shield either way, it's sloppily tossed.
> Thanos, clearly I annoyed by the fact, turns around and strides over to Steve who is right back up on his feet, dukes raised up. "I can do this all day." woefully underpowered, still defiant.
> Thanos doesn't even hesitate, seconds after Steve's words, delivers a shattering blow to the chest.
>Steve feels death overtake him. In his wide eyed thousand yard stare, he doesn't see Thanos. He sees Peg. As youthful as ever. She smiles at him, outstretching her hand. " At ease, Captain... ready for our dance?" Steve smiling much to Thanos's confusion, he hears him say "Been ready." In a whisper before falling forward in death.

Attached: I_can_do_this_all_day.gif (500x180, 1.96M)

>Vision
They just love to shit on Wanda

Got really anime at the end

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE

I spent all of Ragnarok waiting for Loki to get a good moment or at least hold his own in a fight, but Disney wants him to suffer for some reason.

It's a shame he'll totally die in Infinity War.

you had me up til that cheesy dumb ending.
however it happens, i will never be ready to watch cap die ;_;

Reminder that this is a 2 part plot, and Avengers 4 will determine the new status quo. That said, Cap and Tony will bow out in Avengers 4. Infinity War? Gamora, Vision, Loki, maybe Drax

Attached: Infinity War.jpg (2048x859, 469K)

I'm betting cap is gonna die

cap and the other losers die in Infinity War
somehow tony gets his hand on the gauntlet for a second in Avengers 4
gets the whole "unlimited power" speech (like Galadriel in lord of the rings)
but says something like "but the only thing I want back is my friend :^)
cap comes back to life to yell "Avengers Assemble" as everyone gets ready to beat up thanos

screencap this

I mean they will have to pull some serious bullshit for Vision not to die.

Nice fanfic

>tfw the trailers make it look like Tony dies, but they'll bait and switch and Cap will die trying to stop Thanos in Wakanda

Cap is more liked by the fans than Iron man so it makes more sense to me.
I can see Hawkeye and Vision dying too.

Attached: amcapironman12009.jpg (1108x851, 141K)

>movie got bumped up a week earlier to avoid spoilers
>directors confirmed major characters will die

all these people thinking a major hero like Cap or Tony won't die in this one. kek

>Dying
>In a Disney cape shit movie

Ok

Attached: 1361165928098.jpg (720x528, 52K)

They all will but Dr. Strange will reverse time for Part 2/Avengers 4

Fuck off to your containment thread, D*sney shill.

Quicksilver.

Didn't see THAT coming?

Irony Man

>nice

Plot devices don't count user.

>Avengers 4 rumored title is Avengers Forever

I'm starting to think that Cap will die in IW and they'll pluck pre-TWS, pre-Nomad Cap from The Avengers to help. He rallies everyone in their darkest hour and leads them to victory, but bittersweetly has to go back to his own time in the end.

My only doubt about it is that it has already been said Cap has a far smaller role than you'd think in the movie. Sounds like a waste to off him in a movie where he's decidedly in the B-Plot.

Attached: Beacon of hope.jpg (900x675, 55K)

Doubt so, they need their leader for 4vengers. He's biting it in that movie though.

technically he will die

will he stay dead?

Attached: Loki-Kid-Journey-Mystery-b.jpg (500x1445, 89K)

Thanos is gonna die.

Attached: f523ab85c4a1e1f609678d9842669e93ebb46b40fa374dc6732170a76a55cb44_1~2.jpg (1080x1052, 161K)

The fanboys when they drown in their salty tears.

Attached: 079888B2-5916-49B1-B1B2-10512EC58A48.png (640x478, 337K)

I hope it's that shithead Peter Parker. Fuck him, Peter Quill is the only Peter the MCU needs.

All of them. They need to make room for the newer more diverse versions for Disney's second round of Marvel movies. Riri Williams, Frank Cho, America Chavez, Carol Danvers with a buzz cut and no breasts, The Inhumans of they can't get a deal for the X-Men, and maybe a Sub Mariner movie with the character being played by Chris Tucker.

vision dying is stupid because he's only existed for like 10 minutes in the movies. Who gives a shit?

>Frank Cho

Attached: shocked joker.jpg (537x1019, 260K)

Cap
Wanda
Vision
Gamora
Loki
Hawkeye's family

He will. He's Peter's new Uncle Ben because Disney doesn't have the rights to Uncle Ben

>Cap
Later.

>Wanda
No.

>Vision
Yes.

>Gamora
Yes.

>Loki
Yes.

>Hawkeye's family
No.

I'll add Rhodes. I have a feeling about it.

This is the problem; Vision has had barely any screen time and even in Infinity War it looks like he will be sidelined.

>Thanos doesn't even hesitate, seconds after Steve's words, delivers a shattering blow to the chest.

You should have stopped there, the stuff with Peggy was bad, they never got the dance and he already made his peace with her death because she moved on.

In this movie Loki (who might come back later because this fucker has "died" various times already) and Vision will die.

Cap and Thor will die in Avengers 4.

Thor because all Asgardians are dead and Hemsworth said he was going to rest from acting for awhile. Evans also looks like he's done and he has anxiety.

Tony might die but RDJ loves the spotlight and he loves the MCU. So Tony might survive, marry Pepper, and then retire from being Iron Man but he will take the position of Director of SHIELD (after Fury dies/goes underground because he's Fury) and with Stan Lee's inevitable demise they need a new familiar face to connect the next phase of Marvel movies.

He was presumed dead after Thor then he fake his death in Thor 2, it could be that Thanos kills him and he just fakes that and pops up in Avengers 4.

Also for once I want Loki to watch Thor die.

Tony's confirmed to be in 4 in set pictures, with blonde hair for some reason, alongside Ant Man.

At the very least, those two survive until 4.

It's not blonde hair, it's just him growing old.

THAT Tony is from a reality where it's been YEARS after the events of Infinity War, and SHIELD is re-established. He's the Director. As the world is going down the shitter, he needs to go back in time to fix all the mess DOFP style. So he goes to basically warn Cap with the help of Ant-Man who helps him travel in time through microverse. He warns Cap so that they can end Thanos during the "Battle of New York" before he even has the chance to get any of the stones.

If you're saying I'm lying, screencap this. I intern for Stephen.

>All Asgardians are dead
what the hell happens in between Ragnarok and then, I thought they were gonna colonize Norway

Who is this semen demon?

I agree. Cap is fucking dunzo. There is no other out of the original avengers that would make the same impact and also Evans checked out of the character years ago.

Stop lying, my man.

It's gonna be Iron Man, Cap, or both

>Trailer
>IM armor is destroyed
>entire city scape levelled
>Not Wakanda, so Thanks probably goes there first
IMO it signifies they already failed and he's one of the last people to try to stop him before time shenanigans/cliffhanger/whatever

They're not in a city, they're in the ruins of Titan, Thanos' homeworld.

RDJ filmed a scene with himself and Paltrow both wearing a jumpsuit and then Ruffalo hugging them.

I bet that's going to be part of the ending.

Nope, that's when they reunite early on the movie at Doctor Strange's house.

The real question is does Tony get to bang Aunt May.

Thanos has probably just killed Wanda and is approaching Vision's body before Cap wrestles with him. She and Vision are seen in the forest and Wanda is seen with Cap in the forest.

She gonna die.

I'm telling you right now that she won't.

Is Loki going to spend half the movie as a villain again

It sounds like bullshit but it does explain grey haired Tony wearing a SHIELD shirt, Ant-Man, and Captain America in his 2012 uniform being in a scene together.

Attached: DC_Logo_Blue_Final_573b356bd056a9.41641801.0.0.jpg (1220x813, 37K)

Loki dying would be a good gateway to teenage genderfluid Loki, but I think that will happen after the Loki trilogy.

Young Loki trilogy, coming 2045.