Trump is a jew
Ivanka is a jew
Ivanka son is a jew
Alex Jones is a jew
Molyneux is a jew
Milo is a jew

Controlled opposition

Best leaf I've seen in years

Are you confused by this burger? Why would they not buy both sides, it's not like they can't afford it (with your money)

"Controlled opposition" allows you to integrate contradictory data into your globalist narrative.
Jews doing evil? Of course they would, they're Jews!
Jews doing good? Of course they would, that's controlled opposition!

something something falsifiability
you probably lack the iq to understand why that's a bad thing though

To answer though, he meant

> "Don't look into this goyim, I'm telling you I'm on your side so just believe it"

Jose, Xing and Abdul figure that the best way to "beat the evil racist nazis" is to use their "hatred" against them

He literally answered that in the comments. His mother's mother wasn't a jew so the matrilineal jew stuff is inaccurate.

Is being a Jew a racial thing or a religious thing?

Everyone was a Jew you oxymoron.
You don't know because we control u DNA.

I've been feeling weird ever since Trump won. Sure I was happy at first but now I see there is a division in the US and the west because of the election, since leftists are easier to turn against the right, than vice versa, I can't help but feel that this was the globalist plan all along, to make western whites even weaker.
Am I going crazy or is this somewhat reasonable?

2 or 3 of the list aren't literally jewish - but the buying of both sides has been going on for centuries. Opposition of all sorts has been being subverted since the Tudors, why wouldn't anyone today.

t. Jeremy Corbyn

He didn't say she wasn't a Jew.

>jews r jewing jew

mother a jew = he a jew
unless he was bought on the black market/adopted and his mother is not really his mother.

It's a racial thing. But that doesn't stop non-Jews from wearing yamakas, fucking manorahs and worshipping the Torah.

>Trump is a jew
What is this?

He never said she was a jew either.

Today's pills, sir, and I know it may be a little bitter but don't worry.

Once you get this one down you it'll all make a lot more sense.

> Captcha was storefronts with a large Pharmacy

Just give me some proof. I have no problem with getting disappointed.

You are absolutly right

>Controlled opposition

that won...

Uhh w-well you see..... Muh redpill muhfugga.....

"The only [candidate] that's going to give real support to Israel is me," "The rest of them are all talk, no action. They're politicians. I've been loyal to Israel from the day I was born. My father, Fred Trump, was loyal to Israel before me."

I mean I do confess to not having any proof, but even if not literally biologically jewish he's certainly on top form for Good Goy points.

Wouldn't you say?

Right, this just has to be true, he must be lying about everything else.

We'll see.

Could he just be saying that because he knows he has to in order to gain the presidency.

I mean, if I was running for president, I would say that too.

They do their job stearing the right wing movements towards a pro-israel position.
And they are doing a fine job at it, shlomo.

Molyneux and Jones are obviously not part of that group.
And Trump isnt a jew...

And yet you don't mind the fact that the entire religion of leftism is based on unfalsifiable hypotheses, Schlomo.

I'm not a lefty and don't subscribe to any ideology that can't be falsified.

Marie le pen's Partner Louis Aliot is also a jew
Putin's daughter is married to a jew, his mother is rumored to be jew

The Jew is the Prime Mover of history, goy.

>born in a Jewish clan.
either Molymeme's grandmother or grandfather was a Jew, (or both, he didn't say either of them were not).
So Moly is 1/4-1/2 Jew, even if it's on the paternal side.

I don't think the average street jew is in on (((it))) but they are usually still whiny victim-hood shoah survivors.

half of molymeems mentionings of his mommy are "i hate that child beating whore" or something which is typically unjewish.

whether you're a jew or not is based on patrilineal descent biblically. Jews don't follow the Torah tho

But user, you are also a Jew