Redpill me on the Denver International Airport, Sup Forums

Redpill me on the Denver International Airport, Sup Forums.

Illuminati's HQ?
Govt bunker?
Ayy lmaos meeting place?

Bunker for world elites prolly. In the event of a nuclear holocaust, I'm pretty sure that's where the president and other world leaders would go.

Would explain why the queen of england just randomly bought up all the land surrounding it.

Nothing wrong with it.. People see illuminati everywhere, The painting are trying to convey the horror of the world that we can conquer if we build a global world open to multiculturalism.

A fictional organization privately funded the US's biggest airport, in Denver of all places, and went 3.1 BILLION over budget.

Something is going on there. Or underneath, to be exact.

If by ayy lmao you mean chinks then yes.

This happens all the time with big places like airports, subways etc

Find me one big project that didnt went overboard with their budget.

Why not form a million man army and raid DIA?

>1 million autists shout
'WE KNOW YOUR SECRET'
>Tear down the airport to find nothing
>4 billion in damages

It's awesome. The mural shows heebs and third worlders getting btfo.

4 billion dollar airports rarely go 3.1 billion over budget.

>Find nothing
>Million man army runs away
>Pretend we were video gaming in the basement the entire time afterwards

The capstone inside has obvious mason references.

Kek

burgers have plethora of info about shady dealings of past 150 years, good work burgers that was interesting ride for me.

Merchants globalist and various cultists bunker as others say, most likely.

>Didn't went
Wtf leaf?

I wonder what is in that time capsule.

90s new money neocon 'art' it's literally the John and Tony Podesta art collection minus the legit Child Sex Ring..

Rare but occasional... do you seriously think that they build bunker and do secret illumanit meetings every weekend? I mean come on

Lol all you gotta do is paint a triangular shape in your art and foil hats will go crazy over it.. There obviously is symbolism in that mural but its nothing special. It's kinda cliched stuff, could be from unicef office: world peace destroyed, children of the world mourning over enviromental destruction..peace is restored on the fourth picture

Hyper Elite bunker deep beneath Seattle, disguised as a 'tunnel project'.

Same old song and dance. These elites know no end when it comes to saving themselves on our back.

The murals are basically what happens when you give a bunch of globalist faggot hippies a paint brush and a blank cheque.

The leftlist globalists literally believe that evil nazi guys are everywhere and the only solution is to transfer power in the world to an ever decreasing number of people. And when that happens it will be a paradise.

Construction still isn't finished to this day. They're still building beneath it. Anyone's guess as to what they're doing down there, but yeah.

In the event of nuclear war our coasts are in range but Denver is not.

And didn't the queen of England buy all the land surrounding the airport? Shady af.

>Illuminati's HQ?
>Govt bunker?
>Ayy lmaos meeting place?

It's just a guy trying his hand on Mexican muralism. Not much else.

Bunker was destroyed, lol.