No More Canada!!

Every time I read something from a Canadian, it's always the most wrong, uneducated and uninformed thing anyone could say, with tons of 4 year old crass piled on.

Reading the thoughts of Canadians hurts my brain.

Time to make Canada not exist through meme magic.

Fuck you, I don't wanna live in a nigger country. We're the last white country in the Americas.

Canada is the only place in the world where it's cool to shit on your own country minus India. I hate living with all of you.

No one cares what (you) want.

>We're the last Chinese country in the Americas.
fify

No canadians shit on canada. Are you well? Mention the slightest thing wrong with canada and canadians turn SJW on crack.

>add 30 million Democrat voters to the US
>Democrats win elections forever
>w-we fixed North America, r-right?

>implying Hongcouver is representative of the rest of Canada

Canada is a fucking shithole full of SJWs and cuckolds. Annexing them would be like adding a solid-blue state with almost as many electoral votes as Canada. They'd tip the scales too far.

IMO the proper solution is to chalk Canada up as a lost cause and do an Ottoman-style population exchange. All the nonwhites and SJWs in the USA can go to Canada. Any white people that aren't liberal faggots can come to America. Then we build the Great Northern Wall

I wish we had someone on Sup Forums who could do a really good Trump impression.

I'd like him to record himself reading out a Declaration of Invasion and Annexation of Canada.

I can do his NY accent, but I can only do it in a low baritone. For whatever reason, it's impossible for me to do a higher voice with that accent. Believe me.

Do you think Trump might actually accept white Canadians just like that?

>A couple Leafs views are equivalent to all Canadian posters
Also we're still whiter then you bitch. keep your niggers away.

Trump has outright said we should be taking more immigrants from europe instead of 3rd world nations. He knows what's up.

>Also we're still whiter then you bitch

You guys are certainly doing your best to change that. Your delta is fucking insane.

THE AVERAGE TRUMP SUPPORTER. CRYING OUT TO BE SAVED BY THEIR TRUMP DADDY. HELP ME MR. TRUMP, I CAN ONLY COMPETE WITH HIGH SCHOOL GRADS

>Getting to live in the Northern Frontier of Canada
Please let this happen.

inb4 based white union between midwest and canada

>cascadia wants to separate
thank god.

why not purge non-whites from Canada instead and make it Anglo nation again like God intended?

Because that alone wouldn't fix Canada's problems. Canada started off as being ~99% white and has been so until very recently. And the nonwhites that are in canada now aren't former canadian slaves from the 1700s or illegals that flooded over the canadian border or anything like that.

Canada SPECIFICALLY SOUGHT OUT NONWHITES to flood its borders with. They did this to themselves on purpose. And it's because they're a bunch of progressive cuckold faggots.

If you just got rid of the nonwhites, all the SJWs and trudeaus and cucks of canada would just end up requesting more. Canada needs to be purged of its SJW problem. Whether by physical removal or reeducation.

can probably do both things at once. hope digits confirm.

>most wrong

nice grammar there bud

Canadians are smug as fuck. Think we're superior while simultaneously denying we have a culture. Disgusting. Quebec is the only province with any cultural pride, but they flood themselves with francophone africans to spite the anglos.

There's a silent tory faction lurking in Canada. Maybe not enough. We're gonna give it our best try though.

Cry harder you little bitch

If you destroy us, we win.

Giant ass country
>10 "cities"
>35,000,000 people

What's the point??

I work with a couple canadians her on Visas. They are indeed exactly like you say. And they're all a bunch of disgusting race-mixers because they come from a place where being as anti-white as possible is seen as a moral good.

Somehow a country that's only like 5% black has more coalburning than a place like Georgia that's 30% black.

Ottawa isn't even a "city". It's a small town with suburban sprawl.
They actually amalgamated the surrounding counties to make them "Ottawa" so they could claim having 1 million citizens

There is nothing in downtown Ottawa except the Parliament Buildings and a farmers market.
That's it!!!

You're right about everything you said. Don't let it get to your head though. That's the path to becoming a Canadian yourself.

we'll take the south everything except quebec, i guess thats the only thing we should leave seeing as we dont want french cucks

I'm curious - why do you support the left? Are you non-white yourself? Or is there something genuinely appealing in multiculturalism to you despite all its drawbacks? Thanks in advance for reply.

>no more leafs to steal digits
im in

lmao why would i be crying. Our two greatest influences just BTFO out of globalists this year. Think your little liberal delusion is going to survive? HAHAAHAHA. Glad I'm rich as fuck so I can survive the next ten years of canada getting ass pounded on trade, forced to pay our share of NATO, and humiliated on the international stage. The laurentian cucks deserve it.

USA - 350,000,000 people
Canada - 35,000,000 people

There is 10X the opportunity in America than in Canada.

I'm single, I wouldn't be in the USA. There is more women there.
Same for employment.

There's zero benefits to being a canadian.

>not realizing that there's also 10x as many single losers like yourself
are you retarded? just checking before i insult you.

Canada is a fake country, consisting of multicultural hordes who have nothing holding them together. The pretentious latte-sipping liberals at the CBC would like to pretend otherwise, but its true. Our flag is a fucking leaf. The leaf represents our lack of a national identity or shared common values. Suggesting we should have a uniting national identity is considered racist and xenophobic in Canada.

>less than 1 million
Same with Winterpeg, Halifax, Saskatoon, Edmonton, and Calgary

a noble idea

Soon

It's should become USA because that's all it is.
USA Jr with down syndrome.
Stop trying canada. Just stop

I want to live in an alternate world where the West was 150% white (with overflow going to space colonies or overseas) and we were busy making China and india white with billions of superior european super humans.

Had more online GF from USA, than I had IRL GF in Canada.

Maybe if you got laid, you wouldn't be such an angry little faggot.