twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>see shitpost
>check flag
It checks out.

>unironically become Christian after ironically praising kek

Life is weird

>2016
>not worshipping the jew that died for our sins

Read Hosea. It literally encourages cuckery.

If that's the case. I'm make a Sup Forums prayer list.
Any requests?

then how come I'm here and I'm not

checkmate theists

>Organized Religion
>not massive cuckoldry

lmao

Soli Deo Gloria, brother

Atheism is the ultimate red pill, prove me wrong

it's pretty kool how the cross is upside down

really makes you think

if anything this place is a virtual synogoge

You're not Christians.

You're just trying to find a way to justify your hostility towards gays and women.

Done

Dude, I'm not even kidding, this year's happenings have made me reconsider my beliefs, I always thought there was a higher power but to see the miracles which have occurred has me thinking about becoming more religious

I have never liked this meme

>literally worshipping a Jew
Good goy

>see how shitty the world is becoming
>basically a religion of far-left ideologies
>see Christianity as a moral rock standing against the tides of degeneracy

I don't have to pretend that being gay is okay, because it's not. I'm not gonna go out and lynch anyone but I can certainly speak out against the evils of homosexuality.
And women are just easily tempted by evil as time has proven over and over, it's not so their fault as it is the forces working nonstop to corrupt them.

do you really think that i need to justify hating flaming faggots?

christnigger detected

>american education
no wonder ur an athiest cuck

And then he submerged all aryan races into selfhatred and cuckoldry. Fuck jews and fuck Hitler.

don't tell Sup Forums, but I'm an atheist

>tfw too intelligent for atheism

>too
it's to, idiot

Hey guys post Christ-chan

I'm not memeing though, I really am too intelligent and too good at critical thought to buy into a theory as intellectually vacuous as atheism.

>Jews hate Jesus and Christians
>2016
>Not doing exactly the opposite of what the Jews want.

Reminder Sup Forums is a Kekist board

Agnostic is

Reminder that nothing (in this matrix of ours; Universe) exists separated from everything else, least of all separated from the source.

>Atheists calling Christ meek and humble
This is odd, considering no action of His counts as such if He isn't what He states to be.

Jews hate Christianity so much they marked immigration papers with a circle instead of a cross

>ignores Japan and China

Faggot.

Also, Sweden is sending refugees back

Gays are not atheists, they are just trying to justify their sinful nature and actions.

>Don't believe in God
>Follow society for guidance

>Believe in God
>Follow religion for guidance

>Don't really know what to believe and are fine with that
>Never make any decisions in your life that will impact the world in any significant way, and we swung around by the stronger wills of others.

I don't care what you believe in, just pick something.

Since when are Japan and China part of the western world you fucking moron?

Sup Forums is an Orthodox board

Post devotic pictures of Kek.

>Sup Forums is a Christian board

>non-country flag

Let's do this.

DEUS VULT

fuck off

>DEUS VULT
the biggest role-playing asswipes imaginable a Christians
all they do is talk
they are incapable of doing anything
their numbers of Jew-believers are dwindling
their countries ransacked by Muslims
meanwhile all christkikes can do is mumble
>deus vult
they are the most pathetic and deluded of all the desert Jew religions
no christian will ever wage a holy war against anyone because they are absolute cucks
they are pathetic losers with no hope and will all soon be gone from the planet

Agnosticism is the ultimate placebo.

>tripfag
I should conserve my braincells and not respond, but...
Let's assume that OP is, indeed, baiting. This thread then represents the vast majority of threads on Sup Forums. You responding to him will only make him larger and more powerful.

Let us assume another thing. We can construct a good thread out of this, if we want to. Do we want to, or do we not?

Go sperg at the cuck threads or lurk moar.

Nah, we aren't into kikes, crucified or not.

I don't need a god to support christian values

Keep saying that to yourself Mohammed. Trumps only the beginning

Is there room for Kek in Christianity?

Can he be interpreted to be an archangel or some other force for good?

I'm tired of seeing you people trying to hand me flyers or some shit at the train station, I don't need people trying to get me into a sect on Sup Forums too.

There, there, krsna-chan. Do you feel better now?
If not, just let it all out.

FACK OFF YA KEKS
TURN THE OTHER ONE OF YER ASS CHEECKS AND GET FUCKED

Yes. Kek is the holy spirit, the messenger who provides divine revelation

Reminder:
Sup Forums is a Jewish board disguised as a Christian board

>If I interpret the Bible from an atheist point of view and call them heretics for not agreeing with me, that'll teach them

Fuck off JIDF.

12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man,[d] dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

19 “Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. 20 The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels[e] of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

Nah, it just tries to resurrect its expired, worn-out worthless degeneracy.
You should reject them all.
No, they don't hate them, they despise them - never confuse that again.
Nope , we just agreed that it's the least cucked and least insane version of it.

>satanist
>hates Christians
>hates west
>likes jews
We might be dealing with an underage instead.

>we just agreed
Who is 'we'?
>argument based on consensus
Want to hear the story on how the Western civilization was subverted?

you should see his twitter
mobile.twitter.com/krsnavatara

he's a homosexual drug addicted paki who goes around telling people what's white and non-degenerate

>Hitler
>Truth and Justice

>claims to be christian
>is racist

4 After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.” 2 At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it. 3 And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and ruby. A rainbow that shone like an emerald encircled the throne. 4 Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on them were twenty-four elders. They were dressed in white and had crowns of gold on their heads. 5 From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. In front of the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits[a] of God. 6 Also in front of the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal.

In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back. 7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle. 8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under its wings. Day and night they never stop saying:

“‘Holy, holy, holy

is the Lord God Almighty,’[b]

who was, and is, and is to come.”

>racism
>in any way evil or malevolent

>DEUS VULT

*tips fedora*

Go talk to your priest about it

5 Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” 3 But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. 4 I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. 5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

6 Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits[a] of God sent out into all the earth. 7 He went and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne. 8 And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of God’s people. 9 And they sang a new song, saying:

“You are worthy to take the scroll
and to open its seals,
because you were slain,
and with your blood you purchased for God
persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.
You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,
and they will reign[b] on the earth.”

11 Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. 12 In a loud voice they were saying:

“Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,
to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
and honor and glory and praise!”

>that episode where her tits keeps inflating

oh man, don't remind me

>Who is 'we'?
Sup Forums or are you new around here?
>Want to hear the story on how the Western civilization was subverted?
No need, i already know how the cult of the crucified jew was imposed here and by whom.

They'll just go back to their 60s upbringing and how the world has changed, and it is proven that there are no differences...
They'll be like your average people, in other words. Even if all the priests would praise Satan openly, Christianity wouldn't change. You forget this, because to you, only the immediate matters - nothing else exists. Future is largely irrelevant, because you will die and that's that. Past? Ha, beyond romanticism and nostalgia, do you really even care?

Now, if you think that racial hierarchy means that you, Albanians or other plebs will rank high, you forget the classical hierarchy and how it trumps most other categories. It is always a zero-sum game with you. But you still can't see how your world view destroys any motive for victory.

>nihilists thinking they have the moral high ground

dirty christkikes must all die
they have no choice but to die because their filthy jew-leader jesus commands them
they are all pathetic scumbags with zero future and zero hope

>mobile.twitter.com/krsnavatara
Evidence of an extremely low IQ and boring mind. What a disgusting creature. Absolutely subhuman.

5 Then the angel I had seen standing on the sea and on the land raised his right hand to heaven. 6 And he swore by him who lives for ever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, “There will be no more delay! 7 But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.”

8 Then the voice that I had heard from heaven spoke to me once more: “Go, take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land.”

9 So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, “Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but ‘in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.’[a]” 10 I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour. 11 Then I was told, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings.”

Bumb for support

Sup Forums is a 60% white board. That's the real red pill here.

>Sup Forums or are you new around here?
Why do all atheists claim to be oldfags, when they use the silly old arguments over and over again?
Do you bitterly resent the times of #Daily Christian threads? Go to hugbox-chan(2x2x2). We'll conquer this land from kikes, mudslimes, intl and the rest of your ilk.

and what will you do about it

Israël
Mali
Russia

Jerusalem
Meneke
Moscow

No it isn't, christfag.

>dirty christkikes must all die
Spouting truisms now, are ye? Yeah, it is in our nature as human beings to die. But it won't be permanent.
>they have no choice but to die
I'd dislike immortality here, desu.
>zero future and zero hope
I have hope. Future was slain over a hundred years ago.

Are you an Asian? Korean?

Since when do mongols care about an european god? Aren't you supposed to be at least nominally muslim?

>Muslim
>talking to anybody about future
Ha. Your kind reject future.

no i mean all of christianity will die out because jesus is a pathetic lying jew cuck

>i already know how the cult of the crucified jew was imposed here and by whom
The story of Constantine is indeed glorious and inspiring, isn't it. Did you know he converted to Christianity in England where he was proclaimed Emperor by his legions at York? One of the eternal anglo's finest hours.

>swedish memes
>not even using them properly
>not even knowing about Mongolians